A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tree Village

natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male
    Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2010-04-26

Tree Village Empty Tree Village

Post by natewolfe 5/22/2012, 5:39 pm

I go to a little spot of forest. I see that each tree is climbable, so I climb one. When I get to the highest stable spot, I cut away all the limbs and the trunk above. I pick up some wood boards I saw on my way and build a floor. It becomes a giant platform. Finally, I get a little hut built. I don't need any Hephaestus genius to do this. I go in the house and sleep for a while before I resume.
    I walk in and see the platform. I climb the tree and see a house. I walk in and find Nate. I wake him up and help him on the platform area. We build some more houses and a lookout tower. We finally build two small posts. Nate ties a bungee cord to it and an arrow on the other edge. He shoots the arrow into a limb on another tree. I copy with the other post. We'll make it a bridge and start on the other tree another day. For now, we leave.

Last edited by natewolfe on 5/24/2012, 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Tree Village Empty Re: Tree Village

Post by -Chris- 5/23/2012, 2:38 pm

I trot up to a small place in the woods and I see a tree village. Puzzled I climb up. After a bit of struggling becuase of my hooves I make it to the top. Seeing no one in sight I sit and wait.
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male

Post by natewolfe 5/23/2012, 9:05 pm

I climb up. Matthew was too busy or whatever, so I came here to work. I see a Satyr sitting there. "Hey," I say. I lay down the boards for the bridge I'm working on, and tie down the boards. I walk across and look at the tree. It won't be as hard as the other was. I cut down limbs and level them. I put down some more boards to make another little platform. I build a tower on it with a little spot to lodge my bow.I can shoot from there. I build a hut and make a bed cushioned with a ton of leaves. I use bungee cord to sew a sheet together and put it on the bed.
    I climb up and find Nate. I see that he's made a little hut with a bed and everything. Better than my tree. I ask him if he's gonna use it, and when he says no, I take the hut. I grow a little bamboo shoot in an arch over the door and grow flowers on the edges of the windows. I help him out by building a market-building with vines and bamboo. Maybe the Dryads, nymphs and Satyrs can trade here. I build some more houses and a public emergency escape trap door with a vine hanging. I go back to my hut and grow vines on the door in the shape of my name. I go in and go to sleep, and Nate leaves.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 5/23/2012, 10:42 pm

I stare in awe of the buildings that rise up before my eyes. "Wow!" I exclaim. I trot around the little village and come to the little market-place. I look at it for a second then trot to a tower. I climb up. "Hey!" I yell "I can see my hill!" I say as I stare at my little hill with the flag.
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male

Post by natewolfe 5/24/2012, 10:28 am

I climb up and look at the little town. I see the Satyr again, staring in awe. "You can stay in one of the houses if you like." I go on to the second tree and look around. There are more trees to build on, so I'm going to. I build a bridge like I did the last one, but June comes out and gives some more support for it. I clear this one like all the others, and start building a house. It'll be three stories high and have a bedroom, kitchen, living room, den, and dining room. I call for June's help.
    I hear Nate calling me, so I go over there and help him out. I grow a bamboo frame for the house. Then, I grow limbs from it for the walls and floor. It seems a bit of a rough floor, though, so we cover it with boards. I grow a bamboo bed frame with vines sealing in the flower petal stuffing. I make a vine cover and repeat the bed process without the bamboo to make a pillow. I move on to making a baths area. I successfully grow bamboo tubes into water deposits to make a bath, pool, and, with some help from the sun, a hot tub. I grow vine ladders from escape trap doors to the ground, down the trunk of each tree. We're happy with our work today, and we leave.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 5/24/2012, 1:55 pm

I shake my head. "I have my own home." I tell him, I leave..
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male

Post by natewolfe 11/24/2012, 7:06 pm

I run to the little house that June has been living in and knocked on the door.
    Yes?
    I need lots of wood for a giant aerial screw.
    Here. I grow a ton of bamboo and kick it down. Will that be enough?
    Yes, thank you. I started working. I finished the screw as it was designed, but I needed to be able to steer, so I created more gears and a wheel. Then, I built walls around the platform. I managed to fly off to camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:37 am