A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Theo's Bunk

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Theo's Bunk Empty Theo's Bunk

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 9:45 pm

Theo nudged the door to his bunk open with his shoulder, being careful not to disturb Sinder in his arms. Once it was cracked just a bit, he wedged his foot in and kicked it open. It was dark, but he was used to the dark and he was tired anyway. From what Sinder had said, she was too. Treading softly, he found his bunk and gently laid her down. If she'd been Alex, he wouldn't have hesitated about getting in with her, but after juts remembering Gin, he was pretty sure that she'd try to kill him if he tried. Instead, he sat on the edge of the bunk, one hand resting lightly on hers.

Theo's Bunk Empty Re: Theo's Bunk

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 9:51 pm

'T...thanks.' I tell Theo, my voice still quivering from the memory. I notice that tears are still running down my cheeks, so I brush them away. I look up at his ceiling blankly. The whole entire room was freezing. hopefully his blankets were warm. I go up to the top end of the bed, and rest my head on his pillow and cover myself with blankets, which as a matter of fact, didn't help my coldness.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 9:56 pm

"You cold?" Theo asked her. Dang, he sounded almost amused. "It's me. Dad's Boreas, the one who brings the cold winds of winter... so you've me to blame there." He shrugged helplessly. Looking around, he got and moved to the closet and pulled out a battered quilt. "Here," he offered, draping it around her. It was a long shot, but maybe it'd help.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:01 pm

Instead of saying thank you, I blurt out 'Your bed is comfy.' I smack myself mentally. I'm such and idiot. 'I trust you, you know. I know Alex didn't, but I do.' I tell him. Truth was, I still wasn't so sure.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:05 pm

"You're sure about that?" he asked skeptically. "After reliving the seen with Gin, you're liable to trust me? After finding out I killed him? Even if I've done all the horrible and bloody things I've done - you trust me?" Theo shook his head. It was... crazy. He laid down next to her, not under the covers, he wanted her to trust him for some reason. "Go to sleep," he whispered.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:08 pm

'Okay...maybe not a bit more than Alex did.' I tell him. I curl up into a ball under all of the covers, and quickly become slave to Mr. Sandman.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:11 pm

"Didn't think so," he murmured. Theo knew that he was hard to trust, but he was still disappointed. After a few minutes, he fell asleep. His last conscious thought was wishing he could truly hold her in his arms.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:15 pm

I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. Another nightmare memory about Alex. Her life was so horrid. I look over to see that Theo is sound asleep. As if it would help, I wrap my arm around his waist, and lay there. Maybe a hour later I fall asleep again.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:23 pm

When Theo woke at last in the morning, shafts of sunlight streamed in through the open window above his bunk. Hmm, maybe that was why it'd been colder than usual. As he slowly became more aware of his surroundings, he became aware of Sinder holding him. Well, he certainly hadn't expected that. She was still asleep, so he got up and rapidly changed clothes. With a yawn, he stretched like a great cat and flopped back over.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:26 pm

(sin) I wake up to Theo flopping down on the bed. 'Really? I was sleeping!' I say jokingly. It was extremely bright in his bunk. 'What is on the list today?' I ask him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:27 pm

"No idea," Theo muttered blearily. He waved a vague hand at her. "Lemme sleep," he mumbled. "It's gotta be early or at least before noon."

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:29 pm

(sin) I yawn. I was ready for the day now, but apparently Theo was not. I strech my arms and legs, and roll over onto my back. I find myself drifting off to sleep again.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:32 pm

Theo finally got up. "Okay," he said with a final yawn. "Time to get up, girlie. Night's come and gone." He walked towards the door, as if he fully intended to leave without her.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:37 pm

(sin) I get up again. 'Fine.' I mutter to myself. I sit up and start feeling my clothes. 'I need to change. Meet you somewhere?' I ask him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 10:38 pm

"I'll find you," Theo said with a wicked grin. Maybe that sounded too stalkerish, but whatever. "See you 'round, beautiful."

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 10:41 pm

I smile at him. 'That isn't creepy or anything.' I then walk out, wondering exactly how we could find me.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/24/2012, 6:34 am

He couldn't help but smile as he walked out.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 9:35 pm

Theo walked in, changed into swimming trunks. He looked down at himself. Dang, he needed to start working out again, the hospital really took a lot out of him. He was still intimidating, but he almost felt like a stranger in his own skin. It didn't matter though... as long as he still pleased Sinder. With a shrug, he left.

******A Day Later******

Theo walked into his cabin and took a quick shower, making sure to thoroughly clean his hair. Feeling really bad about what he was about to do, he picked up his hunting knife and cut his hair so that it was about an inch shorter. At least it no longer hung down to his shoulders and it'd throw the cops off just a little bit, he figured, toweling it dry. He'd seen the look on her face when she'd touched his head and quiet honestly didn't want to see it again. He changed into clean jeans and a fresh t-shirt. He switched from his old, worn out sneakers to slightly newer ones that he rarely used. He wouldn't win any prizes for best dressed, but it was an improvement. Even his hair was fairly even. With a slight smirk at this thought, he left.

******A Few Days Later******

Theo walked in. He took a shower and made sure to wash his hair. He changed into a navy blue t-shirt and jeans with a windbreaker. After he was done, he collected what he'd need in a beat up backpack and walked out.

******A Few Weeks Later******

Theo walked in with Sinder holding his hand. He was nervous, admittedly and didn't know quite what to expect. He supposed he'd just have to wing it and see how things went.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:34 am

Sinder walks in with Theo, her eyes darting across the room. She was somewhat expecting him to try something again. She sits down on his bed. She could barely see in front of her. She loved the dark, and always will. She looks towards where she thought Theo was. "Darkness, I like it." She says quietly.

OOC: A day later, a few days later, a few weeks later. XD
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:37 am

"It fits you," Theo said, sitting down next to her on the bed. He hadn't turned on the lights and she seemed to prefer night to day anyway. Or at least darkness to light. Maybe it was something to do with being from the Underworld, he wasn't sure. "If you were one shade darker, I'd never be able to find you in this blackness," he told her, smiling at her through the dark even though she probably couldn't see it.

ooc: i know right? we always post at Sinder's bunk. x)

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:39 am

Sinder frowns at Theo, but it turns into a grin once she figures out he was just joking. She needed to stop taking whatever he said so seriously. "I can see you perfectly." she somewhat lies to him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:43 am

"Really?" Theo asked, raising a hand in front of his good eye to see if he could see it. "Well, we about the same complexion, so I'm not too surprised." That and she had two good eyes verses his one somewhat good eye. "We'd have a heck of a hard time hiding in the dark though... maybe I should get a tan."

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:45 am

Sinder lets out a small laugh. "I would, but the light isn't very nice to me. I prefer not being able to see what is going on around me."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:50 am

"Can you see this?" Theo asked her, bending his head down and kissing her lightly. "Or did you just rely on the fact that I can't stay away to predict my next move?" He was teasing her and hoped he wouldn't take him too seriously.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:53 am

"Didn't even see it coming." Sinder mutters under her breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:51 pm