A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Eric's Quest

Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Eric's Quest - Page 9 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Theseus12 8/9/2012, 7:14 pm

((Yeah, they can find a body. Sorry I took so long getting to mention this. I'll RP her appearance, and then really get out of this XD))

There was only one last part of the Kraken that had yet to dissipate entirely, and that was the head, due to the size of the thing, but it started to dissipate, revealing the shell that was Ophelia's body. It seemed that, in death, Thanatos had taken the care to remove the worries she carried on the inside, and was finally at peace with both the world... and with herself. she floated on the water on her back, arms spread eagle, swords on her hips, apparently unharmed, but it was clear to any whom looked at her that she was clearly deceased. And yet, her expression on her face was one to give peace. it was sad, yes, but not excessively so.
    ((R.I.P. :())
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 8/9/2012, 8:51 pm

I slowly swam toward the floating body of Ophelia. I couldn't tell if tears were streaming down my face or if it was just the water from the sea. I slowly touched her arm and even in the warm sea, death had turned her skin to ice. I reached into my pocket and removed a single golden drachma, careful not to drop it, I placed it in the palm of her hand and closed her cold fingers around it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/9/2012, 9:37 pm

I watched, my face expressionless as I saw Katy swimming to Ophelia's body and put something in her hand -- I didn't know what from this distance and still hovering a few feet from the ocean on the pegasus, but I didn't want to guess. I tore my gaze away from it to look at Eric, frowning slightly. "How many pegasi do we have now, two?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 8/9/2012, 9:41 pm

I looked around, Ophelia might have lost her pegasus as well, I whistled for the pegasus, but nothing came, I whistled once more but still the same thing"2 left, it's just us 4 now" I said looking down, my hair dripping wet as it hung down my shoulders, it seemed much longer when wet.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/9/2012, 9:47 pm

"So, are we gonna bring Ophelia's body back to camp? Or the nearest shore.... She needs a proper funeral. Anybody got a sheet or something? A tarp?" I glanced around at us -- down to four kids, two pegasi, and one dead body, and we all probably needed a bit of dusting-off from the Kraken's explosion. Were tarps even flammable?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/9/2012, 9:52 pm

"We have to take her back." I said sniffling. "We can't leave her here, she deserves a ceremony." She didn't deserve death. I put my pointer finger and thumb in my mouth and let out a shrill whistle and waited to see if the last of the pegasi would show.

Post by Guest 8/9/2012, 10:19 pm

arek shook his head. he thought if i had stayed on the pegasus instead of running in, i could have saved her. areks eyes shown had a new sadness in them. "we should probably run her back to camp. if we could get that last pegasus to show finally, i could fly that one, and carry ophelia back to camp."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/9/2012, 10:29 pm

I whistled one more time, and finally as it seemed through all the chaos the 3rd pegasi arrive, I thought it was a goner.

Post by Guest 8/9/2012, 10:42 pm

arek saw the final pegasus coming in, and he said to eric, "take control of this one, im jumping for the other." arek waited for the pegasus to get close enough, and stood up, leapt and landed on the pegasus back.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/9/2012, 10:44 pm

I nodded and gripped the reigns of my current pegasus, looking down to Arek, I was tired, injured, and needed some sleep now, the bleeding on my arm had stopped but the wound stung badly.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/10/2012, 8:01 am

I clutched Ophelia's body and swam over to Arek's pegasus. I brushed the hair out of Ophelia's face and smiled lightly, she never looked so peaceful. She was in Elysium for sure.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/10/2012, 2:27 pm

I reached forward and, taking the reins of Katy's pegasus, managed to steer it over to Katy, Arek and his pegasus, and Ophelia's body, waiting for Katy to climb aboard -- that is, if she wanted to sit in front of me again, since apparently this was all a joke to me.

Post by Guest 8/10/2012, 6:10 pm

arek reached for ophelia saying "lets get her on here so we can get back to camp katy. i dont plan on sitting out here for too much longer." arek noticed this seemed rude, but he did not care, he wanted to get back to camp, finish this quest, and get on and leave this whole tragedy behind. he felt horrible for ophelia, but he wasn't going to let his true emotion show until they had finally gotten back to camp, no time for it.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/11/2012, 1:38 pm

I swam back over to Kendall and our pegasus. I reached up and began to climb up Lucy's saddle. "Hey, Kendall... Look, I'm sorry about my outburst. I didn't mean to get so angry, and I don't think you see this as a joke. So, I'm sorry." I said as I climbed onto the front of Lucy's saddle.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/11/2012, 4:31 pm

I backed up a little on Lucy's back to give Katy room to get on, shrugging my shoulders -- ow. "S'okay. We've all had a bit of a shock, so.... Yeah. No problem here, let's just get home, 'kay?" I looked over at the others, noting that I was probably the only one who didn't jump into the water, besides the pegasi.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/11/2012, 4:46 pm

I nodded to them"lets head back now" I said and made my pegasus start flying back towards camp's direction.

ooc: lets just have them time skip to arriving at camp now, at half blood hill.

Post by Guest 8/11/2012, 6:48 pm

arek looked back at ophelia, and looked forward, flying off. following eric.

ooc: alright, sounds good eric.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/11/2012, 7:25 pm

I whipped the reins and Lucy sped off after the others.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/11/2012, 10:55 pm

ooc: Well, I suppose we should wait for Eric's post, now....

bic:

As we flew, I remembered that I'd lost the harpoon -- but that didn't matter now, Ophelia was gone and her death was finally hitting me -- but I shut my eyes and breathed slowly to myself, trying to forget for now what had happened.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/12/2012, 2:48 am

After a few hours of flight, we where approaching camp.

Ooc: I will post first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:21 pm