A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Jo's bunk

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Jo's bunk - Page 8 Empty Re: Jo's bunk

Post by daddeme 3/9/2014, 6:42 pm

"No!" Blaine whined and threw himself back onto the pillow in a mock tantrum. "Why do you have to be so stubborn, Josie? Come up here and sleep before I make you! You must be forgetting that I am stronger!" His words came out rushed so his accent took over most of the phrase, certain vowels peeked and exaggerated. Blaine leaned over the side of the bed once again and wrapped his arms around her waist as his chin rested on her shoulder. "What do you have against chivalry? Honest. Have you had a traumatic event involving it happen in the past or something?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 3/9/2014, 8:58 pm

Josephine sighed. "If I go up there will you shut up?" Jo was getting grumpy from her lack of sleep. She gently nudged his head to get off of her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/12/2014, 4:17 pm

"Yes, I probably will." Blaine said during a yawn, rubbing his head after hitting it on the side of her bed. He removed his other arm to pull himself back up and sat Indian style despite how politically incorrect the common phrase is. He patted the empty spot next to him and poked out his lower lip.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/12/2014, 9:44 pm

Josephine watch him and sighed. "Fine but you need your rest." She stood up and awkwardly placed herself between Blaine and her pillow. Ever since the kiss on New Years she didn't know how to feel about him. It's just been awkward lately.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/16/2014, 3:08 pm

Blaine lay down beside Jo and tiredly pulled the blanket up around her as well. He rolled his eyes at her statement before shutting them and turning the opposite way as the give her more room to sleep. "G'night Josephine." He sang before chuckling. She had been acting extremely different around him ever since New Year's. What had changed, besides the increased height that came with his eighteenth birthday? His hair did grow an inch as well...was his 'fro too much to handle? Whatever the reason, Blaine was out-cold before he could think too much into it.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/16/2014, 6:31 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes and blew out some air. She rolled over so her back was facing Blaine and gently closed her bright green eyes. Falling asleep almost instantly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/19/2014, 5:29 pm

In the morning, Blaine found himself clinging to the pillow he once was sleeping on at one point and caught mid-sentence in some dream. He sat up quickly, letting go of his pillow-girlfriend, and examined his surroundings. He vaguely remembered his trip to the Hermes Cabin but the tale began to slowly emerge again in his brain when he looked at Jo. Again, a moment of confusion crossed his face, but it quickly disappeared with mental clarification.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/20/2014, 12:17 pm

Jo felt Blaine jump up and she rubbed her eyes, yawning deeply. "What's wrong?" She focused her deep green eyes on Blaine. He seemed to be in deep thought, his eyebrows stitched togeather. "Is everything alright Blaine?" Jo gently sat up and stretched out her arms.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/25/2014, 4:47 pm

"Yeah, everything's fine." Blaine flashed one of his easy smiles as he extended his arms not-so-gently in a wide stretch, groaning and nearly shoving Jo from the bunk. He winced when he realized most of the bruising from yesterday was still there, and slowly brought his arms back down to his subtly throbbing side. "I just forgot where I was for a moment. It's fine." He repeated with a small shrug.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/25/2014, 8:56 pm

Josephine jumped off the bed and smiled. "Good. Well not good but, at least you know where you are." Jo chuckled and threw her hair up into a loose bun and rubbed her neck gently. "You want some food? I just bought some bagels. " Josephine wiggled her eyebrows up and down before walking to the mini fridge by her bed. "I have strawberry cream cheese and regular."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/27/2014, 4:17 pm

Blaine laughed along with her and stood slowly as to be gentle on his sore muscles, walking the sink in the bathroom. He looked into a mirror and groaned at the brown tangled badger that had made a nest on top of his head in the night. His hands closed around the nearest hair thing he could find since he really didn't care what it was (it was mousse), got his hair wet, then quickly rubbed the stuff through it. His hair began to curl to its normal look as he walked back out to Jo with a damp towel around his neck and made a face. "Ew. Regular please."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/29/2014, 12:58 am

Josephine toasted the bagels as Blaine did something to his hair. "Bleh well I like strawberry." Jo took the bagels and spreaded strawberry cream cheese on one and regular on the other. "Here you are picky pants." She handed him his bagel and took a bite of her own.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/29/2014, 9:06 pm

"Strawberry cream cheese is for those who are part of The System." Blaine joked as he leaned his shoulder against the wall. His fingers pulled absently on the few dark strings attached to his chin as he thought about his day. Today was...Tuesday? At 9, he had kitchen duty in the mess hall as some "community service" hours he got from...well, that story could wait for another day. He grabbed the bagel from Jo and smiled. "Thanks, beautiful." He snickered and took a bite from the bagel.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/29/2014, 11:17 pm

Josephine snorted. "The system." She took a huge bite of her bagel and lightly tapped Blaine's shoulder. "What do you have planned today?" She sat down on a stool and put her hand against her cheek staring up at Blaine. "I was thinking that we can go do something."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/6/2014, 8:52 am

Blaine took another bite from his bagel and chewed slowly while he thought about it. "Chiron's got me booked since I'm such a 'delinquent' ." The newly turned 18-year-old stated with a sigh. "However I am allowed one free choice today. Sometime between 1-3."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/7/2014, 10:53 pm

Josephine sighed and laid her head down on the cold countertop. "You stink... what if I break you out? I need to do some training. We can ditch camp and go to my boxing class." Jo looked up at Blaine and wiggled her eyebrows. "Come on please! Your my best friend but, I barley get to see you anymore."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/9/2014, 1:19 am

"Well, your best friend loves to get into trouble all the time." Blaine noted with a smirk as he tapped the tip of Josephine's nose. "I guess...I guess that maybe I could, I don't know, catch a case of the stomach flu - which will make me ineligible to participate in my camp duties." He said slowly in thought as he studied her face. He then rolled his eyes. "See, you're the reason I'm in so much trouble, you know that?" Blaine laughed and ruffled her hair.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/12/2014, 1:54 pm

Josephine growled as his fingers tangled her already messed up hair. "Hey hey hey! Don't put the blame on me." She swatted his hand away. "I have no influence on you. You are a loose canon man." Jo winked and poked his cheek bone. "And I think it's a good idea to fake a stomach flu. I can help you get a real one if you wanna make it look real." Jo stood up and looked in her fridge seeing a old jar of pickles.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/12/2014, 5:11 pm

"You're more influencing than you think." Blaine mused, rubbing his swatted hand. When she poked him, he swatted her finger away. "No. No real stomach flu." His eyes widened when she got up to grab something from the fridge. When he saw that it was old pickles, he ran over to her and close the refrigerator door. "No! What? No!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/12/2014, 6:22 pm

"Oh come on it will be more believable!" She set the pickles on the counter and wiggle her eyebrows. "I've been meaning to get rid of these things too." She reached into the jar and grabbed a pickle wiggling it in front of Blaine's face. "Do it if your down."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/13/2014, 3:33 pm

"Josephine Chase, there is something wrong with you. Stahp." Blaine grabbed the old pickle and chucked it somewhere across the room. He then grabbed her arms just above her elbows and looked her in the eye, trying to hide his smile. "I don't need a real stomach virus. I don't want to die today. That's just...not okay." Finally Blaine's smile escaped and he doubled over in laughter.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2014, 4:11 pm

Josephine's bottom lip pushed out in a pouting face. "My pickle!" She stared at Blaine and giggled. "Fine we shall use these pickles another time." She wiped off her hands and jumped in Blaine's arms. "Ps the pickle probably wouldn't have killed you. Your stomach just would have just been a little woozy." She curled a strand of his hair in her finger and chuckled.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2014, 4:23 am

"No! We will most definitely not!" Blaine argued. When Jo jumped into his arms, she was lucky enough that he had gathered enough wit to catch her - just barely. "Gods, Jo! You have to warn somebody!" He laughed, blowing some hair from his face. "I still don't feel like actually going to the Infirmary. Lying is much better." He thought about it and gasped. "See? Bad influence!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/15/2014, 12:34 pm

"Oh please!" Josephine rolled her eyes and stared at Blaine. "I was bad before I meet you. I'm probably the bad influence." Josephine winked at Blaine and giggled. "So how are we going to get you off of camp grounds without Chiron seeing? Cause there is this big water park outside of town and I think we should go try it out,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2014, 1:25 pm

Blaine heaved a heavy sigh and readjusted his grip of Jo. "Fine, we're both bad influences. Happy?" He rolled his eyes in turn and leaned his head back against the wall, looking at her from his peripheral. "I don't know. We could, like, do what they do in movies and put on disguises. We could...throw a smoke bomb into the Big House and run. Pocket sand is an option." He scrunched up his nose and nodded slowly. "Yes, water parks. Water parks are fun. Now get off'a me, woman, you're getting heavy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:56 pm