A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Napping in the forest(Perfection)

Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Napping in the forest(Perfection) Empty Napping in the forest(Perfection)

Post by Tea 11/6/2012, 10:50 am

After lunch, I walk back into the forest. Birds chirp in the tree's, and wind blew toward my face. It was a beautiful day to be walking in the woods. After a little bit, I find a good stump to sit on.
    "This is nice, but I'm a little bored..." I say to myself. While the woods were nice, there wasn't much for me to do. But my voice is whipped away in the wind. No one will probably come, I think to myself. Why not take a nap? I lean back on the stump, and attempt to not fall over.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Napping in the forest(Perfection) Empty Re: Napping in the forest(Perfection)

Post by communist 11/6/2012, 5:53 pm

The dry leaves crunched under River's feet. She walked around, veering around trees. She almost tripped over somebody sleeping and was reminded of her recent encounter with Clovis. Hiding a grin, she exclaimed, "Sorry!" She backed away, almost crashing into another tree. She sighed, wishing she wasn't so... clumsy? Unfocused? Her grin faded.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/6/2012, 7:52 pm

I sat up as someone crashed through the woods. Whoever it is, they shriek 'sorry!' before walking away again. I stand up from the stump and brush some of the dirt and decaying tree off of the back of my pants.
    "Uhm, hello?" I say, looking at the girl who woke me up. "I was just taking a nap, is there ah, something you needed?" I ask her, placing my hands into my jacket pockets, taking another step closer.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/6/2012, 8:00 pm

"No," River replied, shaking her head. "I'm River, a naiad." She dragged leaves around, under her foot, absentmindedly. She debated whether to run or shoot if the boy got aggresive -- she had woken up demigods before, and they had taken out their stupid weapons. River was tired of having to go to Camp and getting some ambrosia and nectar from the infirmary.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/6/2012, 9:08 pm

"I'm Niel, son of Lethe." I reply back to her. What should I say next? It'd be rude to go 'well, alright! Bye!' and then run off. So instead I stand there awkwardly for a moment before saying something else. "If you're a naiad, shouldn't you be near the lake?" I ask her. I may not know that much about nymphs or naiads, but I knew enough that naiads were water-spirits, and they were tied to their source of water.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/6/2012, 9:12 pm

River shrugged. "My lake? It's over there," she replied. She jerked her head towards cyan water nearby.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/7/2012, 5:39 pm

"Oh." I say, feeling stupid. "I don't really talk to naiad's much. What's it like?" I ask her, hoping she wouldn't be offended. I didn't think guys could be naiads or nymphs. Or at least I have never seen one before. Their life was... different then ours. I wanted to know what it was like, and what better way to find out by asking a naiad?
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/7/2012, 6:25 pm

River shrugged. "It's okay," she replied. "Except, I get tired of people assuming I'm a flirt." A scowl flickered across her face momentarily, before vanishing. "And it gets boring, being stuck to the lake. I can't even go farther than a few yards."
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/9/2012, 5:42 pm

"That must suck." I say to River. "It must get pretty lonely. What do you do for fun?" I ask her. I enjoyed being alone but from what I've heard, naiads were kind of social. I brush some of my blond hair out of my eyes so I could see the nymph easier.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/9/2012, 5:52 pm

"Annoy campers?" River hadn't answered those questions -- most campers were too busy glowering at her for splashing them with water.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/9/2012, 7:34 pm

Niel nodded, even though that didn't sound like to much fun. Well, maybe for a little bit but probably got annoying after a while. "I like taking walks..." I add in. And then I didn't really say anything else... what else was there to say...? "So, uh... now what...?" I say. It would have been rude to just get up and leave.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/9/2012, 7:40 pm

"So... who's your parent?" River didn't know what to say, apart from the usual questions/conversation.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/9/2012, 8:57 pm

"Lethe..." I say, squinting my eyebrows together, thinking for a moment. "I'm pretty sure I already said that..." I reply, but then shrug afterwords. "Oh well." I decide, it really isn't that big of a deal. "I can make people forget things."
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/9/2012, 9:00 pm

"Oh... Sounds cool." River fidgeted.

OOC: SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT POSTS!
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 11/11/2012, 7:28 pm

((Haha, it's okay. My posts are kind of short, too.))

I lean back and stretch out my back and stretch for a moment before putting my hands back into my pockets.
    "Can you do anything with water?" I ask. I've heard of some nymphs having abilities, but wasn't sure if all of them had abilities.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 11/11/2012, 9:58 pm

River nods. "Yeah," she says. "I can do some things with it. Like cause waves." She starts braiding a few strands of her brown hair together, not knowing what to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:39 am