A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Martha's Bunk

Martha's Bunk Empty Martha's Bunk

Post by Guest 1/12/2013, 11:59 am

Martha walked in her new home and smiled. "Looks nice." She said to herself. She started to unpack her things.
    Thalia's Long Lost Sister

Female
    Number of posts : 164
    Registration date : 2012-12-07

Martha's Bunk Empty Re: Martha's Bunk

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/19/2013, 11:06 pm

I looked around and noticed a new girl moved in. Sweet! I thought, A new cabin mate! I fiddled with my Rubix Cube and walked in. "Hi there! Welcome to the Egyptian Cabin!" I greeted, with a smile on my face.

Post by Guest 1/19/2013, 11:11 pm

"Why thank you, sugah" She said in her southern accent, smiling. "My name is Martha, daughter of Tawaret." She said and offered her a hand. "And who might you be?"

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/19/2013, 11:25 pm

I took her hand and briefly shook it, out of politeness. "My name is Akila, daughter of Thoth." I replied. I looked around and realized that Martha was unpacking. "Do you need some help getting settled in?" I asked, just to be polite.

Post by Guest 1/19/2013, 11:29 pm

"I think I got it, thanks though." She smiled and started to put her clothes away. "So, how long have you been here?" She asked as she put her recipe books in the top drawer. After Martha finished unpacking her clothes, she started to decorate her bunk.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/19/2013, 11:45 pm

I watched Martha as she unpacked her belongings. I looked down and fiddled with my Rubix Cube some more, then replied, "I've been here for about a year." I noticed the decorations that she was putting up. "Umm, nice decorations." I said, desperate to keep a conversation going.

Post by Guest 1/19/2013, 11:49 pm

She nodded. "Thank you." She put a stuffed hippo on her bunk and sighed. "Are you from around here? Like New York?" She asked her and tapped her chin. Something was missing. "Hm." She reached in her bag and pulled out her baby rattle. Martha looked at it for a bit and placed it under her pillow.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/19/2013, 11:56 pm

I tilted my head a little at the baby rattle that was put under the pillow, but didn't dare ask about it. "Sorry, I'm not. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia." Sadness crept into my mind, thinking of mom. I miss her... I thought, but shook the image of her in the hospital bed out of my mind. Now's not the time to be thinking about death. I chided myself, silently.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 12:04 am

She stopped and looked at her. "Where? Did you say Georgia? " she asked and turned to do some touch ups on her bunk.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 12:06 am

Uh, did I stutter? I thought. "Yeah, Georgia."

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 12:09 am

"That's where I'm from." She said and sat down on her bunk.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 12:18 am

My eyes widened with amazement. I slowly sat on the floor and put my Rubix cube away. "Really?!" I asked with excitement.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 8:24 am

"I am!" She laughed at bit. "But I'm from Athens, Georgia. " she said nodding a bit. "You can sit up here if ya want."

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 12:14 pm

I grinned and replied, "Sure, thanks!" I got up and gently sat next to Martha, trying hard not to screw up the precisely set decorations on her bunk. I like this girl, I thought to myself. My anxiety seems to decrease when I'm around her. I start to go off into thought, trying to figure out why I feel so calm around Martha.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 12:43 pm

Martha smiled and crossed her legs under her dress. "So tell me, what's do you do around here?" She asked and looked around the cabin. Martha smiled some and turned her attention back to Akila.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 1:01 pm

Come on, girl! Snap back to reality! said a voice, sounding painfully like mom's. "Oh, well..." I pondered on Martha's question, then replied. "Well, everyone goes to different training classes to prepare you for anything that's thrown at you. Also, we have camp meals where you sit with your cabin-mates, and the occational Chariot races or Capture the Flag in the woods." I smiled after saying that, remembering my first time playing Capture the Flag. Boy, was that chaotic fun! rang a thought. "Basically, you're allowed to do whatever with your free time." I finished.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 1:10 pm

"Oh, sounds like fun!" She laughed a bit and rubbed her leg. "Hm.." She looked behind her pillow and brought out her baby rattle. "So will I use this in battle or in training?" She shook it around it bit, making a rattling sound.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 1:43 pm

I almost laughed at the baby rattle, but I bit my tongue. I knew better than that, especially with a new camper. "Is that a weapon?" I asked, carefully wording the sentence and speaking the correct tone; I didn't want to offend Martha.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 4:33 pm

She nodded. "Well, I think so." She said and swung it around a bit. She accidentally let go of it and it fell. When it hit the ground, the rattle turned morphed into an Egyptian spear. "Oh my.." She blinked in shook. She turned and looked at the daughter of Thoth and back at the spear. "Whoa..."

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 6:49 pm

I grinned with excitement and looked right into Martha's eyes. "Looks like it is your weapon!" I leaned down and picked up the spear gently, looking over it like an artifact. "Where did you get this from?!" I asked, extremely curious. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 7:00 pm

"The rattle? My dad give it to me when I was thirteen." She answered and looked closer at it. "Hm I never knew what it was about." She said and smiled at Akila. "Do you know how to use it?" She asked her as if it was hers.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 8:37 pm

"Well, I've only read about it in books and learned about it by watching others use spears similar to this." I fingered the spear, feeling the smooth engravings on the weapon. I handed it back to Martha gently, as if it were a baby. "I think you should find out for yourself on how to use this bad boy!" I said, excited for her.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 8:47 pm

He laughed bit. "Yeah! That would be cool! And then, and then I can make an Egyptian shield with the House of Life symbol on it!" She jumped a bit. "This is the bomb-dot-com!" She laughed and lefted the spear in the air.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/20/2013, 11:24 pm

I let off a laugh, one that hasn't been let off for a very long time. I sat back down and looked at Martha. She was so excited, so happy. "You'll need to learn how to use that weapon soon, so that you'll totally show up everyone who sees you fight in combat!" I said, in a pleased tone.

Post by Guest 1/20/2013, 11:37 pm

She nodded quickly. "I'll show those Horus' a thing or two" She laughed and looked at her. "Can you train with me?! Please?" She asked with a pleading face. " I mean, you've been here for a year, so I was hoping that you would.." Martha said and sat down beside her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:19 pm