A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A clearing in the woods.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

A clearing in the woods. - Page 2 Empty Re: A clearing in the woods.

Post by Kendall 8/20/2013, 3:33 pm

Stella, leaning up against the tree with her arms now folded across her chest again, watched the exchange with an air of indifference. The guy was only looking to stir up a bit of chaos or funny reactions, probably not to fight them; he wouldn't have stood a chance with both Gina and Stella out to take him down here in the woods at night. They could probably butcher him and leave him here as hellhound or hydra feed, but that'd be no fun. Maybe hang up his corpse on his cabin roof, if they found out who his god parent was -- that would give Chiron and his cabinmates a nice surprise in the morning.

Stella half-shrugged, drumming her fingers on her bicep. The guy was going to get a butt-whooping from Gina, if she didn't calm down right now so that they could maybe extract some "vital" information from him. God parent and name would be nice first; that would let them know which cabin to tie his body to, if it came to that. "Now now, Gina, all bulbs are bright in their own special ways until they're smashed to bits. Let's give him the benefit of a doubt right now." Then, turning her gaze to the boy with a sarcastic half-smile, she continued: "Why somebody would look for reactions from two people in the woods at night of all times is beyond me. I mean, there are a lot bigger threats from the forest at night than other demigods -- say, hellhounds twice your size or even the occasional giant scorpion. If you want funny reactions go for the Athena kids when you shoot tarantulas in through their cabin window, I've seen more crying there than you would at a funeral."

Stella, in her more placid and non-murderous moments, had taken to simply messing with other cabins in her spare time. Replacing the Athena cabin's books with Dr. Seuss and Amelia Bedelia books, taking some of the Ares kids' weapons and sticking them in their cabin roof, and other little pranks that Stella would call simply child's play -- she had a bit of fun watching their reactions, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of killing somebody and watching people's reactions when the body was found, whether it be strung up across a bulletin board in the cabin courtyard or hidden behind some bushes by the creek.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

A clearing in the woods. - Page 2 Empty Re: A clearing in the woods.

Post by Alpha Wolf 8/20/2013, 11:00 pm

Joel looked between the two and laughed, enjoying the threats they were hiding in their words. He watched the girl smoothly show off her reveal of her sword. "Bright? Oh I'm very bright. Threats? Sure let's have them, I sound like a douche saying bring it but this camp is boring as hell being in. As for the reactions? Like I just said, the camp bores me, so shooting random arrows from trees at the direction of other campers to get a reaction is my pass time. The Aphrodite kids I've found to have the best reactions because they scream and run like the sky is falling." He explained to them.

Eyeing the red-headed girl, he shrugged slightly and walked right on past her as if there wasn't even the blade of a sword near him. "You attack me, I'll fight back or I'll run, likely the latter because like I said, I'm not stupid, and both of you just from standing near you I can tell outclass me as far as the supernatural department alone goes, then the numbers aren't in my favor either. So what's the point of trying to fight when I die in the end?" He said as he got to the tree and pulled out his arrow.

Examining the blade, he wiped it off and then slid it back into his quiver. He glanced at the girls. "Oh yeah, while you pointlessly threatened me, you asked for my name right? Joel Winters, son of Holler, Norse god of disease and destruction." He said to them, "If you plan to kill me, do so now, otherwise I'm likely going to leave, maybe you get your wish of my death, she certainly seems like she wants it from that vaguely hidden murderous look in her eye." He said referring to Stella.

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:29 am