A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I))

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I)) Empty The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I))

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 12:38 am

I walk in the forest wondering if i'd get claimed here.I climb up a tree and sit.

Last edited by New Kid on 6/5/2013, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I)) Empty Re: The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I))

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 12:41 am

As Charlie stumbled away, his face still hurting from the slap, he shook his head, but still smiled. "Bunnies, raw meat, and distraught people, oh my! I wonder who's next..." He muttered, looking around. He then spotted a boy in a tree. "Oi! Hello there!" Charlie called, waving.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I)) Empty Re: The Forest ((PRIVATE FOR MORIARTY GUARDIAN AND I))

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 12:46 am

I look down at a boy 14 maybe I hear him say Oh,Hello There!I smile and wave and jump down from the tree "Hey,Why do a mark on your cheek?"I say still smiling
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 12:50 am

This boy seems happy! Charlie thought, grinning broadly. He gave a small laugh at the question, rubbing the painful mark slightly. "Well, I met a seventeen-year-old who just lost his best friend and...well, he pretended to try and kill me so...I got a little angry and slapped him, lightly though, and then he slapped me, a little harder than necessary...Heh." Charlie explained, shrugging slightly.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 12:55 am

"Bummer!"I say still smiling "I'm Matthew Or MattyB from youtube"I hold out my hand smiling widely
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 1:01 am

"Yeah! But...I was scared by a bunny before that." Charlie said, laughing. He then shook the younger's boy hand, "I'm Mr. Bunny Lord, or Charlie. Son of Apollo, at your service."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 1:03 am

"Nice to meet you I'm unclaimed. i wish could be a son of Apollo but if i am we're brothers!"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 1:13 am

"Well, it'd be cool if we were brothers! I wouldn't mind having a little brother around. It'd be nice, actually!" Charlie exclaimed, nodding with a very broad grin.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 1:16 am

"We'd be bros!I've been wondering who would claim me i know poseidon,zeus,or hades won't."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 1:44 am

"Yeah! Brothers! And even of you're not Apollo we could still be brotherly, right?" Charlie said, his grin somehow managing to broaden.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 1:56 am

"Definitely!"I say smiling brightly

Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 1:59 am

"I don't have any friends and I didn't really get to talk to the last people I met...Those meeting were pretty strange." Charlie commented, shaking his head slightly at the thought of the two people he had met only about ten minutes ago.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 2:02 am

"You're the first who would talk to me."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 2:07 am

"Really? Well then, I'm glad I could have the chance!" Charlie said, laughing. "Oh, you mentioned something about Youtube earlier...Um...Would you mind telling me more about that?" He asked, rather curious.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 2:13 am

"Well,youtube is a website where you can post talking, singing,or in my case rapping i get hated on but like i say Shake the haters off!And i let out another video today called Never too young."I pull it up and show him

OOC:Search it please
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 2:30 am

Charlie nodded, listening thoroughly. He smiled. "It sounds interesting. And yeah, those people shouldn't be saying anything at all. Don't like it? KEEP YOUR HATIN' MOUTHS SHUT." Charlie said, his rather quirky behavior becoming apparent, but he laughed all the same. "But seriously, they have no right to say mean things about something you're very passionate about." He added, nodding. Charlie watched, still grinning. "I think you're really good." The son of Apollo said truthfully.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/4/2013, 2:35 am

"Thanks.I ignore them haters are my inspiration and that's how i got to rap with a big star like James Maslow.It only took us 4 days to get that video out!I say still smiling widely

Last edited by New Kid on 6/5/2013, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 6/4/2013, 2:55 am

"Giving them attention is not good. It's good that you ignore them." Charlie said, smiling. "And I don't care, you can if you want...Albeit I'm not usually one for rap...But you're an exception." He continued, nodding with an extremely broad grin, "You're not like others, really."
    The Gaurdian
    The Gaurdian

Female
    Number of posts : 494
    Registration date : 2012-03-24

Post by The Gaurdian 6/5/2013, 2:52 am

I stalk into the forest, annoyed by what Drew had done and how badly Zach was hurt. I creep around...maybe a bit of trickery will burn my anger off i thought, with no remorse. I spot two boys and creep quietly towards them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:02 am