A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
dawny ii
Leo
Wisey
Milocross
beanie
xXVickyXx
moriarty
pilot
Alpha Wolf
J.D.
Princess Amy
kaitycat4
16 posters

The lake

Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

The lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The lake

Post by Princess Amy 6/18/2013, 11:51 pm

"There's a first time for everything!" Alex called after her and leaned back against the tree again, not about to go after her. He sat back down and closed his eyes again seeing as she was leaving. Whateves he could deal with it.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 6/18/2013, 11:55 pm

Skylar sighed and stopped in her tracks. "You stink." She turned back and walked to him. "But I do need help with my next prank...wanna help?"Skylar smile evilly.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/19/2013, 12:06 am

He looked up at her not really wanting to move. He was pretty much over the whole "pranking" thing that went on at camp. Alex was just over camp in general. He wanted to get a real job and do stuff that didn't involve toilet papering and paint pranks. "It depends what do you need help with?" He asked suspiciously.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 12:11 am

"Well I'm goin to sneak in the girls bathroom and put fake puke on the sink...they will freak out." Skylar laughed, just thinking of the faces those girls were going to make made her giggle.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 6/19/2013, 12:34 am

"Hmm, no can do. First of all, I'm a dude, second of all, it sounds gross and third of all, it sounds like a one person job." Alex said and shifting a little so he would be more comfortable now that he knew for sure he wasn't going to move. "Sorry maybe you can find someone else." I shrug.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/19/2013, 12:37 am

Skylar sighed. "Your no fun." She sat down on the ground. "Well I guess it could wait."
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344

Post by J.D. 11/28/2013, 10:40 pm

I walked up to the lake, notebook under arm. My hair a little messy, but I didn't mind on a day like today. I pulled my jacket tighter against me as I sat under a tree against its firm trunk. A light breeze blowing the tree branches. I pulled out my notebook and started writing.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/28/2013, 10:49 pm

Sabrina sat at the lake, the wind blowing through her hair as she sat near the water. A nice calm day for her to relax and be somewhat normal. She hadn't down much in a while, after the break up with her ex and then not talking to Joel for a bit, her life was pretty bland. She wore a simple two piece, blue bathing suit, and had her feet in the water, not really interested in swimming. She didn't have weapons on her, where is she going to keep them anyway? But that didn't mean that she couldn't defend against any arses that decide to get the idea that she'd be an easy pick up, she didn't play like that.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/28/2013, 10:54 pm

Charlie looked up when he heard the sound of footsteps in the leaves. A girl, about his age, walked up and sat by the lake. Her hair flowed in the wind so gracefully. He tracked the description in his notebook, closed it slowly, and walked up and sat along the edge of the lake just far away enough from the girl to be noticed, but not creepy. He glanced her way and smiled the best he could.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/28/2013, 11:01 pm

Sabrina glanced back and then watched as the boy walked up and sat by the water. She saw him smile at her and she returned the smile, not meaning to be rude. She didn't really try to make any conversation with the boy right at the moment, her ineptitude to being shy around people setting in with this little...situation. She glanced back out at the water, and moved her legs around in the blue liquid, unsure of if she wanted to actually get in or not.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/28/2013, 11:07 pm

I noticed the girl's hestitation. I turned back to my notebook and opened it to continue writing. I also decided to remove my ratty sneakers and socks to dip my feet in the water. It was a little warmer than I expected it to be. I caught myself glancing at the girl again. I quickly stuffed my head back into my writing.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/28/2013, 11:14 pm

Sabrina noticed that he kept glancing at her and then hiding in his notebook. She frowned faintly and then got up and walked over to him, not letting him see her get up. Once she was close enough she leaned down, "Whatcha writing?" She asked him, expecting him to be startled.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/28/2013, 11:24 pm

I jumped with the sound of a voice behind me, almost slipping into the water. I grasped the ground with my free hand. I shut my notebook quickly and turned around to see the girl behind me, and then a double take to where she had just been sitting. "N-n-nothing." I calmed down and took a deep breath. "Just notes for my short stories."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/29/2013, 11:39 am

Sabrina giggled under her breath at his freaked out reaction and then heard what he said. "May I read them?" She asked him polietly, waiting for him to respond before snatching them and looking over them. He seemed protective of the notebook so if he refused she wouldn't really be bothered.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 11:51 am

I watched her giggle and had to smile a bit. Okay so she's not too terrifying. I opened my book to the page I was writing aboout today. I had throughly detailed notes about every single second of being out here. I even had a little sketch of her sitting at the Lake's edge. "Here. I'm working on a letter for my foster siblings back home right now."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/29/2013, 12:23 pm

Sabrina took the notebook in hand and glanced over it, skimming through the words. She noticed that he had taken notes about her and had the sketch of her sitting by the lake with her feet in the water. "Looks like you're describing me in these notes.." She mentioned to him, handing back his book.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 12:31 pm

"Oh... uhm... yeah." I look over at her nervously. I flipped back to the front cover to the picture of all of the foster siblings I had before coming here. Amy smiling at the side of Ana in her wheelchair, David on my shoulders with Aiden holding my hand at the fair, and little Lily and me in the hospital were the only ones I had with me; the rest were back in my cabin. "This is Amy, Ana, David, and Lily," I said, pointing to each kid. "I write them letters about my summer camp, which they think is for older foster kids. I lived in a foster home for abled kids, so they were all either sick or had a disability." I tried not to cry, the softie side of me coming out.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/2/2013, 11:40 am

Sabrina smiled at the image of his foster family and thought that it was nice of him to stay in touch with them even if he was living under a lie. Well...she was too. Who knew what the people back at her home thought about where she just up and disappeared to. "That's sweet of you to keep in touch with them." She said with a smile.

(Blah the post sucks I know)
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/2/2013, 7:47 pm

"One of the kids that was pretty close to me passed away right before I left. I still write him letters though." I smiled back at her, "You got anyone back home?" Dude, you sound like some idiot from an old time movie asking about a old boyfriend or something. I quickly added in, "Like siblings or friends? I think it's hard for all of us leaving them."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/10/2013, 11:48 am

Sabrina felt sad for the child that passed away and found it sweet that he still wrote letters to the kid that would never get t read them. She listened to his question and then smirked when he quickly followed it up with siblings and friends to avoid it being taken awkwardly. "My mom is back home, my best friend from home was another demigod, he left and came here a year before me." She said to him, taking a seat next to him. "And no, I'm not dating anyone if you happened to b wondering." She added on.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 12/10/2013, 9:25 pm

i walked in. I haven't been here in a long time. I sat down on a rock.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/10/2013, 10:16 pm

I walk in. I see a girl sitting on a rock. I walk up to her and say, "Hello."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/10/2013, 10:24 pm

"hi." I smiled at the person.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/10/2013, 10:31 pm

I'm standing there looking at the girl. "Hi, I'm Aurora, Daughter of Mousika, Goddess of Early Morning Music. Who are you?" I smile back, and try to recognize her body language.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/10/2013, 11:00 pm

"Maya, daughter of Thanatos." I said, glancing up at her, guessing where her eyes are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 3:19 am