A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

hanging out in the woods

xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

hanging out in the woods - Page 3 Empty Re: hanging out in the woods

Post by xXSpiritXx 11/26/2013, 7:57 pm

"Anytime. Do you want my coat? It looks like you're getting frost bite." She slouched under his weight "I hate fighting but sometimes it is necessary." Sofia sighed. "Max let Calden lean on you too please."

"Fine." he huffed.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 11/26/2013, 11:41 pm

"Hm..." Was all he said. He was struggling to keep himself awake. Three day? No, four. Four days without sleep and lord knows how many since he'd eaten last. He just... Didn't get hungry. It hurt to eat. It hurt his soul.

He glanced to his fingers and indeed they were beginning to look a bit frost bitten. He was shaking a little bit, and hacked out a ragged cough. He was sick. But why now? Why were the symptoms showing up so rapidly? He glanced up at Sofie. Oh it must've been relief. Relief to finally be in trusted company.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 11/27/2013, 8:41 am

"Calden I need to to stay awake for me, okay?" she said with a worried look on her face. He looked weak and at the pace they were going he'd be passed out before the made it back to Sofia's cabin. "Max." her eyes pleased with him.

"You're lucky I love you." he mumbled under his breath while leaning down.

"Hey Calden we're going to get you indoors soon." she looked him over 'He might not make it I have to hurry.' she thought to herself frantically. There was no way Sofia could lift him onto Max's back by herself; so she made a Plateau of ice to lift them up. "Hold onto Max's fur." Sofia told him quietly in almost a whisper "You'll be okay i'll take care of you." hoping on behind Calden so he wouldn't fall off on the way to her bunk. "Let's go."

Max stood up in a crouch, his hind legs pushing into the snow "Hold on tight kid." he chuckled then took off sprinting towards their cabin.

ooc: I'll meet you in Sofia's bunk c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:16 am