A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Supermassive Black Hole

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Supermassive Black Hole Empty Supermassive Black Hole

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 8:46 am

Her fingers were gripping the cords lightly, changing position every few seconds, while her other hand scratched the same cords as she started singing in a deeper voice than the song required.

"Oh baby don't you know I suffer; ah baby can't you hear me moan... You caught me under false pretenses, how long before you let me go?"

Her fingers danced on the cords as she continued singing, her voice deep in low, however easily heard from whomever sat in the Amphitheater at that point. Probably nobody. Chiara was training alone. It had been a long time ever since she had touched a bass guitar, and she had missed it. She had finally found one in the proskenion after having asked a son of Apollo (who was rather good-looking, Chiara had to admit), and here she was; the speaker plugged on her iPod playing the cover of Muse's Supermassive Black Hole.

"Glaciers melting in the dead of night, and the superstars sucked into the supermassive... Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into su-"

She get closer to the microphone. "Supermassive black hole" she whispered into it, and repeated the words two other times.

The daughter of Ares was dressed in a pair of ripped black jeans, a monochrome red top over her bust while a black leather jacket printed with the words 'Punk's not dead' covered her freckled shoulders. Two silver rings were gracing the middle finger and thumb of her left hand, which didn't bother her for playing - she was inhabited. Her feet were of course laced up in combat shoes, and a large leather belt was wrapped around her waist while a strap of white cloth was tied around her forehead in the Corsican fashion.

She had chosen this moment to go playing, because in half an hour, some Apollo kids would be coming around to train with their band. It was now or never.

"Supermassive black hole," she whispered again and continued playing.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Supermassive Black Hole Empty Re: Supermassive Black Hole

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 9:00 am

Jackson had been casually passing by the amphitheater when he could hear a girl singing and decided to go check if out, always interested in meeting other people who loved music with the passion he had. His blonde hair was nicely ruffled in top of his head, blue eyes shining as he checked the guitar case on his back to make sure his acoustic was still there, ready to be played by Jackson's talented hands. He stood at the top of the stands, watching her until she finished the song and proceeded to walk down towards her, hoping she would notice him instead of startling her, he didn't need to make anyone mad, that would really bum out his already great day at camp.

Lamount went to the amphitheater, having just finished talking to his girlfriend, and wondering if he could pick up a guitar and impress his daughter of Aphrodite, however when he got to the place he noticed Jackson and the girl, bringing a smirk to his mouth. He didn't exactly pay attention to the signs on the girl that said she wasn't one to mess with, or that Jackson was politely waiting to be noticed and easily called out. "Hey!"

He saw Jackson jump and laughed at the boy, walking down to see both of them. "What's up you two? Jackson, I can see your still as weak as ever" he looked at chiara too, and smiled. "And who might you be?" He asked her, leaning against a cello that someone had lazily left at the amphitheater apparently.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 9:24 am

As she finished the song, Chiara got addressed by two boys. She knew one - of course she did - famous Jackson Delta, the son of Apollo who was starting to get famous because of his songs. Like so many other children of Apollo. Even the lead singer of Muse, the group who had written Supermassive Black Hole, was a son of Apollo. The other two were children of Muses, but Chiara couldn't remember which ones.
    The other one, she didn't know him, but he was quite sufficient. Something that Chiara hated, even though she was fairly arrogant herself.

When he looked at her, leaning on a cello, and said in a condescending tone 'And who might you be?', Chiara approached him aggressively.

"Haven't you learned to introduce yourself before asking others, you worthless *sshole?" she hissed and smacked his head.
    She would've done it with her shiny black bass guitar if she hadn't valued it so much.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 9:34 am

Lamount had barely flinched when she had come over and smacked him, he was yes to women like this, always hurting. "Well look who has a temper! It's ladies first, Isn't it?" He asked with a cruel smirk. Perhaps he was being a bit mean but eh, he didn't care. He was in his own world, and didn't give a damn about her opinion. "But if you have to know force, the name is Lamount" he smirked "your turn miss anger"

Jackson had been hurt by lamounts cruel words, but he was grateful that this mysterious girl hasn't stormed over to him. He got out his acoustic, ignoring the fighting until he thought it was gonna blow and hastily walked over, getting in between the two, although facing chiara, a hope to distract her from starting anything. "I really enjoyed that song you were playing" he complimented, only to be shoved aside by LAMOUNT.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 9:45 am

Chiara snorted disrespectfully. "It's only polite to introduce oneself first, but you didn't know that eh, you dumb oaf?"
    Even though she was arguing with him, she liked his cruel smirk. She was accustomed to it - in her cabin, everybody had it.
    She was about to answer when Jackson complimented her on her song. Looking incredulously at him, she said "Well thank you," but then Lamount shoved him aside.
    "Oh, look who's gone angry," she mimicked as if she were talking to a three-years-old. "What is it? Is your mummy not there to protect you?" She made a bad smile, showing her teeth aggressively. "You gotta excuse her, you know. She's working... on the streets. Do you even know who your father is? Your real father I mean, not the one she took to replace him."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 9:54 am

Lamount clenched his fists, he hated it when people mentioned his da because....he didn't even have one, he was an orphan. "Oh would you shut the.." He was about to let loose a long line of vulgar language when Jackson played his guitar, attempting to break it up with music. Lamount growled at the famous son of Apollo and walked over quickly, grabbing the strings and ripping them off. "Jackson just leave! No one listens to your crap anymore!" Be shouted at him, although he just sits there. He looked back at the girl and snarled "why don't you go do te world a favor and throw yourself off a cliff

[color=olive]Jackson sighed, getting out new strings and beginning to retune his guitar, at least lamount hadn't crushed the neck[/i]
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 10:06 am

The violence of Lamount would have pleased Chiara if he hadn't messed with a beautiful guitar. Okay, she didn't particularly like acoustic guitars, they were dull to her, but still.
    Chiara smirked, knowing she had touched the weak point.

"I did, once," she said. "But I survived."

It was true; one day, in Corsica, she had jumped off cliffs with friends. They had been a bit drunk, but it had been the moment when Chiara had been off on her own on the island, meeting new people every day and losing touch as easily, getting drunk in bars, smoking weed and what not. They had dared her she wouldn't be able to jump off the cliff, which was very high, and she, her mind a bit dark because of all the vodka, had jumped, and fell in the water. She had eluded the rocks by miracle - or perhaps it had been her father protecting her - but either way, she had made it. It had exhausted her and she had spent the night half in the water, half on a rock, but she had made it.
    With a cruel smile, she carried on:
    "See, not everybody are fragile little Barbie dolls like you."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 10:13 am

Jackson snickered a bit, he had found chiara had quite a good sense of humor on his opinion and continued to fix his guitar, before muttering something about cliff diving and such that he had done. But it didn't matter, lamount simply ignored him as lamount glared at chiara.

[color=orange]"who are you calling a Barbie? You've got the attitude of one of those stuck up dolls" he smirked, a lame attempt to get at her, but it was better than nothing. He actually didn't want to hear her anymore and punched her in the nose, point blanks and making Jackson gasp
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 10:21 am

Chiara looked at him, like 'Are you kidding, boy?' She was known in Camp as 'punkie' because of the punk hair cuts she had. Her make-up was restrained to sooty black or blood red eyeliner and dark red, almost violet lipstick. Who would ever call her a Barbie?
    But then he punched her straight in the face and she fell down. Getting up, she attacked him - she was black belt in judo, brown belt first kyu in karate and well-trained in both tae-kwon-do and aikido. She probably knew twice more combat moves than Lamount, and he was about to experience very single one.
    She first aimed a smack at his face finished by a powerful kick between the legs.

"You call me a Barbie?" she asks. "Even you have more make-up than I do - oh, pardon. It's not make-up, it's bruises. Damn, have you been beaten up by rose bushes?" she sneered.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 10:33 am

[Color=ornage]Lamount had fell back onto the rough ground that consisted of marble tiles before standing up again shakily. He lacked almos all combat moves, usually relying on his ability to fight with a weapon not with hands. "Oh your a brat instead" he spit at her as a distraction, only to get hit in the face by...a boxing glove arrow?[color]

[color=olive]Jackson had his bow out and had sit him in the face with a boxing glove arrow before looking at the girl. "I'm sorry, but I never got your name. I'm...." He was cut off as she starts to say something.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 10:38 am

Chiara sneered.

"Indeed, I am a brat, and proud of it. Being a well-mannered little girl is so boring, so excuse me if I sometimes (she aimed another kick at him) misbehave."

Then she turned to face Jackson.

"I'm called Chiara," she stated. "And that arrow was nice. Where did you get it?"

Even though she was excellent at fencing, her real specialty was marksmanship. She could shoot horizontally, vertically, diagonally, and with her feet. She could need cool arrows like that.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 10:43 am

Jackson smiled "self made, if you want I can make you some, I make a whole bunch of arrows if you maybe want to see them" he told her. "Son of Apollo, you?" He asked as he got out his quiver as checked for special arrows. He pushed his blonde hair back twice as te wind messed with it
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 10:46 am

"Ares," Chiara spat.

She didn't like her real father even though they had loads of things in common - fighting, punching, shouting, insulting people and motorcycling.

"And that would be nice," she added. Looking at Lamount, she gave him a mocking smile. "And you little girl?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 10:51 am

Lamount groaned "gave me a break..." He said, lyin down on the floor as Jackson looked through his quiver, handing her a tranquilizer arrow. It wasn't much, but Jackson needed to make more, that and LAMOUNTs expression of fear was proceless
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 11:02 am

Chiara looked at him with disgust.

"You repel me," she smiled, and looked at Jackson. "What is that?" she asked, looking at the tranquilizer.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 11:08 am

Lamount shrugged "you repel boys"

Jackson smiled "tranquilizer"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 11:20 am

"How'd you know? I've had seven boyfriends throughout my life," she smirked, but without counting the one-night-stands, she added in her thought.
    That was true, during her months off in Corsica, she had slept with various boys she as much as didn't know, that was why Lamount's words made her laugh.
    And her last boyfriend, Frank, was her 25 years-old judo teacher back in Ajaccio - they had broken up of course, but still.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 11:24 am

He rolled his eyes and stood, attempting to leave as Jackson set down more arrows for her to look at. The darker boy, lamount was fed up with her, and didn't care what's he said now more than ever "go kiss a tree" he muttered. Jackson simply stared for a second before showing her the boxing arrow
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 11:39 am

OOC: Is that it? Is Lamount leaving?

BIC:

Chiara studied the arrow. It was made of flexible and light yew wood, but the mechanism was still mysterious to her. However, she wasn't a daughter of Hephaestus, so it was normal she didn't understand most mechanisms - she knew how to use them, though.
    After having observed it, she smirked and gave it back to Jackson.

"What other arrows do you have?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 11:43 am

OOC; nope!

BIC:

Lamount suddenly grabbed one of Jackson's arrows and threw it at chiara. It was a poison tipped arrow, and Jackson just didn't see it in time to warn her. He was busy getting something out of the bottom of his quiver. However, when he stood he stared at them "what happened?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 4:02 pm

The arrow sailed right next to Chiara without harming her. She aimed another mocking sneer at Lamount.

"Is that the best you can do?" she provoked him as the tip of it embedded itself in the wooden ground of the 'proskenion'.

She laughed at him, took her stylized leather sheath out of her back pocket, and opened it: immediately, her carbon fibre olympic recurve bow unraveled; she took the arrow out of the ground, notched it and aimed at Lamount, holding the bow horizontally.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/11/2013, 12:55 am

Jackson stepped back from his new....friend? And watche her load and hold the bow. He wondered if she would fire the arrow, or perhaps fire the tranquilizer one, but either way Jackson doubted that he would be able to move in time. Though you never know, and he readied himself by holding some more arrows, ready to toss them to her if need be.

Lampung sneered, looking down the 'black barrels'. He wasn't going down without a fight though, and drew his utility blade from hs back pocket. At a length of six inches blade, it was durable, and good for close combat but other than that if he couldn't offer or slash the arrow, he was gonna get best
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/11/2013, 3:51 am

Chiara frowned mockingly. Honestly? A knife against an arrow?

The daughter of Ares wanted to hurt him; he had acted condescendingly to her, and he had to pay. However, she noticed that the tip of the arrow had a green shimmer to it... poison?
    She was ready to beat Lamount up, but to kill him, no.

"Is this a poisoned arrow?" she asked Jackson, just to be sure.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/11/2013, 4:27 am

Jackson gave a quick nod, confirming to her the fact that it was one of his poison ripped arrows. He wondered if she would ask for something more....friendly or simply keep going with the green tip.

Lampung smirked at her, taking arising gamble but in access, locking himself up
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/11/2013, 5:28 am

Chiara threw the arrow away.

"What are you worth to me if you're dead. I couldn't even beat the sh*t out of you, that'd be boring."

Turning her recurve bow back into the futuristic leather sheath, she took two throwing knives out and looked at Lamount, the blades glistening faintly in the sun.
    Without forewarning, Chiara threw her first knife, aiming at his right forearm, then threw her second one, shooting for his left shoulder.
    She took her third knife out and kept it ready for the final thrust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:32 am