A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Learning something new.

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Learning something new. - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning something new.

Post by Ryger17 10/13/2013, 11:09 pm

Mentally, Eric was face palming himself and whatever else people do when they feel stupid. Something about Myka had made him lose his cool. Then he hit him. He had seen it in others but never figured it would happen to him. He was in love. He didn't know what his face was showing but he tried to put of his best nothing's-wrong smile.

"Never mind that," Eric said quickly, maybe a little too fast.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/13/2013, 11:28 pm

Myka continued to study Eric's face for another moment. She notice that he was looking at her a certain way- a look that she could never guess what it meant. She moved her hand up onto his cheek, tracing a scar on his cheekbone with her fingertips very lightly. "Tell me," she urged playfully, not sounding unlike a child begging for candy. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" She absolutely, one hundred percent meant it. She hoped he knew he could trust her; the gods knew she trusted him.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/13/2013, 11:45 pm

As Myka's fingers ran across the scar on his face, it felt like it might burst into flames. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to ruin any chances he might have with Myka. He weighed his options, non of them worked well in his head. Instead he kissed her passionately.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/14/2013, 12:09 am

Myka gasped a little when his lips crushed against hers- not that she minded. Without hesitation, she returned the kiss. But wait, this doesn't make sense, she thought. Until it hit her. Like a sledgehammer to the mind. The look, the stuttering, the kissing- was he, could he... no, he couldn't be! At a young age, she was content with the fact that she was a person who was incapable of being loved. That was it. End of story. She gently pulled away, looking Eric straight in the eye. "Is it... Do you-" she faltered, not sure what to say. She was in shock, and butterflies coated her stomach, but the thing is, she felt a rare emotion- she felt happy.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/14/2013, 11:18 pm

Myka's lips felt so good against his, when they were removed he felt drained. Myka was looking in his eyes and couldn't ask him something. Ah, so she must of figured it out. Seeing nothing to lose, Eric said, "Myka, I really like you. I mean really, really like you. You are an amazing person and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" He hoped that didn't sound to cocky. Like oh, you are something really special to be able to date me. Eric really did like Myka, and he didn't want to seem so up high about it.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/15/2013, 5:34 pm

Myka was speechless for a good 5 seconds, the only sounds that could be heard in the entire room were her and Eric's breaths. She sighed, partially disbelieving what he had just asked her. When she completely registered what he said, she smiled shyly. "Of course," she said simply and quietly. She dropped her eyes, biting her lip. Dammit, Mykie, she thought to herself. Pull yourself together!  His words still rang in her ears. "You're awesome, you know that?" She said, looking up. "Absolutely incredible." She didnt know why she said it-maybe because it's true, idiot, she thought- but it felt like the right thing to say. She kissed the tip of his nose, and then kissed his lips.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/16/2013, 5:23 pm

The silence of those seconds was like Eric just clipped a wire on a bomb and didn't know if it was going to go off. Yeah it was that suspenseful. When she said yes, his mind exploded. Not literally of course, but he couldn't focus on much. Suddenly, Eric felt very energetic, felt like he could run a marathon. Myka spoke again and he focused back on her. She kissed his nose and then moved to his lips. He gently pressed back.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/17/2013, 11:35 am

Myka kissed him with equal gentleness. They sat there for about 5 minutes, just kissing. Finally, Myka pulled away. "What now?" She asked quietly, smiling up at him.

(OOC: sorry for the crappy post)
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/18/2013, 12:57 am

Eric lips were still tingling when Myka pulled away. He wrapped her up in his arms and rested his forehead against hers. He smiled at her question, "I don't know. We could always go somewhere else."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/18/2013, 3:17 pm

Myka considered this, and then nodded. "I'm game for that," she said quietly. "Where do you want to go?" She took her left hand off of his neck, and put it onto her knee, tapping a noiseless beat. It was a common habit; something that she was barely aware she was doing.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/20/2013, 12:50 am

Eric just shrugged, "Well there's always the mess hall, but that can get a bit crowded." He scratched his head. "Or we could go into the city. There is a few places we could go explore. I'm just spouting stuff now." He grinned.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/20/2013, 4:02 pm

Myka smiled back. "I don't really care where we go," she answered honestly. "You can pick if you want. Doesn't matter to me." With that, she rested her head onto Eric's shoulder again.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/20/2013, 4:29 pm

"Hell, I don't know." Eric complained. He re-positioned his arms around Myka, "Why do you have me decide. I'm pretty bad at that stuff." He kissed her forehead.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/20/2013, 4:59 pm

Myka stifled a laugh. "I'm the one who dragged you here, remember?" She said, exaggerating. "So that means it's your turn to choose were we go." She nuzzled his neck gently.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/20/2013, 7:24 pm

Eric rested his head on the top of hers, "Ugh, well don't get mad at me if something goes wrong. Remember you had the choice to choose." He bit his tongue. "How about we go into the city? There are plenty of things to do there."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/20/2013, 7:47 pm

"Sure," Myka agreed, gently pulling her head out from under Eric's. She shyly smiled at him. "And what could possibly go wrong?" She asked. "It's just me and you. It's not like we could cause a lot of trouble." She frowned. "Hopefully."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/20/2013, 9:20 pm

Eric laughed, "I don't know. A daughter of Ares and a son of Cratus, that could cause a lot of trouble." He leaned in close to her. "Let's just try to not destroy the whole city."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/20/2013, 9:35 pm

Myka laughed, something she realized she only did when she was around Eric. "Agreed. So, where do you want to go first?" She asked, releasing her hair from its braid, and then sliding the hair tie over her hand and onto her wrist. She hated the feeling of her hair in just one spot, for some reason, and got self-conscious about it. She flipped her curly hair over her shoulder.

Last edited by Myka on 10/20/2013, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 10/20/2013, 9:47 pm

Again, Eric shrugged, "I don't really know of any cool places. Haven't really left camp that much." Eric had only been at camp for less than a year and hadn't got the opportunity to explore New York yet. "The only places I really know of are Central park and the Empire State building. If you want to go to those I guess those will work."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/20/2013, 10:09 pm

Myka nodded. When she ran away from home (or 'hell', she liked to call it) she had traveled all over the place- including New York. "Okay," she said. Central Park and the Empire State Building were both good places to start while traveling New York.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:46 pm