A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ozzy's bunk

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Ozzy's bunk Empty Ozzy's bunk

Post by DannyBoi 10/21/2013, 10:46 pm

10-21-13

10:42 pm

Ozzy stepped into the cabin. It still was a lot to comprehend. The monster chases, him constantly moving, it was hard to believe that it was over and that this was his new home. He walked down the aisle to find himself a bed. He wondered whether he wanted top bunk or bottom bunk. He went through the list of pros and cons for each. "Let me see, if i sleep on the bottom and I wake up from a nightmare, I could bang my head against the top bunk. But, if I sleep on the top and i wake up from a nightmare, I could bang my head against the ceiling and roll off. I'm going to go with bottom." He thought to himself. It was fairly quick how he found a bed without too much blood or stench on it. He inspected it for anything out of the ordinary. Things such as insects, rodents, or any mythological beings, but none were fond. "Well, I guess this is my bed." He said to himself. he plopped his backpack down by his bed, laid down on it, and went to sleep.

That night, as if his father, knowing what Ozzy had gone through to get here, gave him a dreamless sleep. No nightmares, no dreams, just sleep.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Ozzy's bunk Empty Re: Ozzy's bunk

Post by DannyBoi 11/7/2013, 10:09 pm

11-7-13

10:05 pm

Ozzy stepped into the cabin after a long and eventful day. Wow, today was pretty eventful. I fought a monster, met up with an old friend, and even did okay at my training session. This camp just might work out for me. he thought to himself. He plopped his body onto his bed, relaxed his mind, and started to fall asleep. Maybe I'll go to the stables tomorrow. Maybe… he thought as he drifted to sleep.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 11/17/2013, 9:43 pm

11-17-13

10:34 pm

Ozzy just came back from his first date, if you could call it that. He had so many thoughts swimming in his mind. Could his sister really be a demigod to? Is he ready to get her if she is? Can he handle a relationship? Does Liona really like him? All of these questions were plaguing his mind, making it harder for him to sleep. He had to pace a bit, trying to collect his thoughts. That's when the idea hit him. I'll mail her! I'll ask her some simple questions, and that'll confirm the possibility of her being a demigod or not! he thought. He curled up into bed, thinking about that, and relaxed. Yeah, that's what I'll do...
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/11/2013, 10:32 pm

12-12-13

10:15 am

Ozzy woke up from a beautiful dream he had been creating for the past month. It was the kind of dream that you never wanted to wake up from. He sometimes would question whether this world was the dream, and the dream was true reality.
    He sat up, looked out the window, and saw it: snow. Snow, the dandruff of Zeus. He said sarcastically to himself. It wasn't that he didn't like the snow, he didn't like the monsters that came with it. Sure, the dakons and the gorgons weren't around to torment him or any other demigods, but there were still hellhounds, troll-like creatures, and the Aphrodite cabin girls and their Uggs. He rolled off of his bed, and started to put his cloths on. First, the pants. One leg at a time, Oz. he said. Then he put his shirt on, then his hoodie, scarf, ear muffs, and his gloves with the tips cut off. He called them his "hobo gloves." He then put his arm braces on, grabbed his backpack, and left the cabin.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 12/22/2013, 9:39 pm

12-22-13

10:49 pm

Ozzy came back from an amazing date in the forest. He and Liona, now his girlfriend, were allready making plans to leave camp for the holidays. Now, since he had told her about Chett the saytr, he had to tell Chett ahead of time. He still hadn't gotten the letter back from his sister yet, no matter. He'd see her in less than a week from now anyways. There they'd embrace and ask questions. Now, he just needed to sleep. Ozzy took off his jacket and shoes, crawled into bed, and slept. That night, he dreamed of him and Liona on another perfect date...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:10 am