A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Morgan Landry
Break
Doug The Turtle
Komaeda
communist
Oli_Paxton
Tyrannic
Lone Wanderer
Amy Pond
sienna
Christian
15 posters

Murder Mystery Event

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Murder Mystery Event - Page 11 Empty Re: Murder Mystery Event

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/18/2013, 4:26 pm

Adams shoulders tensed. He saw Morgans eyes scan everyone. They rested on each person individually. They rested on Adam for the shortest time. She seemed fairly certain it was Dominik that was killing people. Adam had suspected Esto, until Tobias was killed when she was in front of him. His other choice was Sebastian, who was back with Tobias, but the lights didn't flicker when Tobias went, or so Adam thought. They hadn't necessarily been in a lighted area, therefore he had no idea weather or not they were on...
    That didn't really matter. He looked over at Dominik, who hadn't really spoken in a while. Adam wasn't sure if he was shy, or if Dominik was afraid to say the wrong thing. Accusing people was pretty serious, but Adam couldn't think of another plausible person. Esto, Sebastian and Morgan had emotional attachments to others in the Mansion. Aang and Adam himself came in late. Dominik... Adam couldn't think of any excuses for him.
    Adam nodded in agreement with Morgan. "Don't know who else it would be, unless some one, other than us" Adam gestured around the room "Was killing people."
    That would make sense... he guessed.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/18/2013, 4:47 pm

Aang raised his eyebrows. "You're just gonna accuse someone without using any factual statements?" He said, eyes solemn. He had completely forgotten about the shadow people, but turned towards Morgan. "Sources told me that people were split up? The only person that died were the people in Adam's and Morgan's group. And yes, I know your name." He said, glancing over in the boy's direction. "We go to camp together, of course." He tapped his chin. "I don't see how Dominik could run all the way over to where Joel was in a blink of an eye. There were other people in this dining hall, and I doubt they would tell you that they heard or saw Dominik run away and come back. The lights were off for mere seconds, so it's highly illogical that he could run that fast." He stopped pacing, and turned towards Morgan. "Therefore, I believe it is Sebastian. Or possibly Etso. Or anyone in their group, as a matter of fact." His cold eyes stared at everybody. He was going to get out of here alive, and he wasn't gonna let everyone in this room fool him with their acting of love and kindness.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/18/2013, 5:08 pm

Dominik shuddered at all the mayhem going on. He was hopefully hidden from sight by crawling under the table. A coward's move, but that's exactly what he is. The shape shifting shadow creeped him out for sure, but there was nothing he could do without getting out of the way. Eyes lingered long on him, an uncomfortable sensation that made him want to writhe and scream. Nasty claws of venomous thoughts scratched at his brain and made him want to scratch out his throat in harmony with the digging in his mind.
      That Aang kid made him the most nervous. Here he was dancing around and throwing out accusations like a kid throws candy in a parade.
      He eventually got tired of the table, and slinked over to the edge. His body forced itself out of its sort of fetal position and formed himself into the chair like he'd been there all along. Blue eyes stared at multicolored ones, and he was scared. Adam watched him for too long, way too long. He was the murderer. He had to be. Picking out his prey and analyzing their every move. Then again, there was Morgan too, and Etso and that one unassuming kid Sebastian.
      All of them were ruthless killers on the inside, it just mattered it they were like that on the outside too. At least two people, one if which he thought he could trust, accused him and made him feel faint. The Aphrodite kid opened his mouth as to let out a cry if despair, a cry to let them know they had the wrong person and he was just so so scared--
      But he stayed quiet.
      A coward's move, yes, but that's exactly what he is.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/18/2013, 5:31 pm

"Esto was literally right in front of me when Tobias died, or collapsed in my arms, rather." Adam said, frowning only slightly. "And, we would have seen Sebastian run back to where Joel... it was not necessarily easy to go unnoticed through those tunnels. It is illogical that any of us would have killed those people. There is no such thing as logic here. We are demigods, for Zeus's sake!" Adam was on the verge of cracking. He saw Dominik crawl under the table, and heard the cry's of despair he was letting out. Adam noticed Dominik scan the room as well, his eyes rested on Adam first, like he was thinking about accusing him. Then to the rest of them. No way this kid could have killed someone, Adam thought, unless he was faking it, but that seemed unlikely. "It could be Sebastian. But I won't pretend it's a fact, considering we were in a one foot by one foot tunnel, and I was sitting in the middle of it..."His voice was calm, but stern, they way it did when he was trying not to smack someone. Adam's grey eyes swelled with annoyance, not at Aang, but at Sebastian. He knew it was possible Sebastian had killed Tobias... Actually, who else would it be? No one, and Tobias surely didn't kill himself.[color=#cc6633 "I would say, Tobias could not have been killed by anyone but Sebastian, but Sebastian could not have killed Joel, unless someone in here can Shadow travel..."[/color] That was something he hadn't thought of. Did everyone show their powers at the beginning? Surely not.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/18/2013, 5:52 pm

Murder Mystery Event - Page 11 Zac-Efron-Crying
    Murder Mystery Event - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqoN4C83BlaBlOkJKS0IYL7f11BFBdF-kTj7RxaE18x9cpUwe01A

Sebastian turned to Adam "I can't shadow travel. I have no powers. I'm a son of Dionysus. Aang, it wasn't me. I swore on the River Styx. If it was a lie, I would've burnt up by now." Sebastian showed his sword covered in hellhound blood. "This was used once on a hellhound back there. That's the only weapon I have with me. Besides, you saw me freak out at Dominik dying. I'm emotionally connected to my mum. She's the only person I loved. So what? I look suspicious. Doesn't mean i'm the murder. Besides, I would gone of guilt by now. Do you know how it feels to let go of someone, just for them to be happy?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/18/2013, 6:22 pm

"You think none of the rest of us have ever loved, Sebastian? You think we just watch people die, then walk away like nothing happened? I hope you realize that you are not the only one here with feelings here. Look at the girl you claim to love, she is crying over someone she barely knew, just because he reminded her of someone she loved. You can't claim to be the only one that hurts, you're not the only one that has had to let someone go." Adam was getting very annoyed with this kid. He acted like he was the only person in the world. Somehow, he managed to keep calm. He managed to force his spear and dagger back to their proper places.
    Adam took deep breaths. He was probably on the top of the suspicion meter now, or the bottom... he couldn't read minds, after all. Okay, most likely not Sebastian. Who did that leave? Not Esto. He had no proof for any of them. None, whatsoever.
    He scanned the room again, careful not to pause on any specific person. "Quick question." He said, just aver he calmed a little. "Who... died first. Tobias or Joel?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/18/2013, 6:45 pm

Aang looked at Dominik, who was know curled up in a ball under the table. Pathetic. He turned towards Adam, shaking his head. "The first sentence that came out of your mouth just proves my accusation. She was standing right in front of you when she died? She could of easily stabbed him, threw a knife at him, etc." He stated a matter-of-factly. He pursed his lips at Adam, then turned towards Sebastian. When he heard him swear on the River Styx, his hands balled up in a fist. He almost hissed at the boy. "I swear like that is nothing to play with, you insolent fool." The wind began to pick up, but he took some breaths. It died down instantly, Aang's glare still present. "Besides, this mansion is most definitely enchanted. We might be out of reach of the powerful forces that keep the river's swears." He rolled his eyes at the next sentence. "There's this thing called lying. You could have more weapons hidden somewhere. And, uh, in case you haven't noticed, Dominik isn't dead. He's lying under the table, half wit. And drop the freaking mother act, you're not getting any friggin sympathy from me. Acting isn't gonna help you here, so why don't you try acting like you have any sort of intelligence." He replied, tired with all of the idiotic and childish things going on. There was a murderer among us, and people were just randomly throwing accusations out. Although he was one of the people mentioned, he at least had some facts to go along with it that made some sort of sense. Frustrated, Aang plopped himself onto the ground.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/18/2013, 6:57 pm

Sebastian's face went red. "Fine. I'll forget everything and all of you except for Etso!" he took off his weapon and took of his jacket slowly laying it down and turned away from everyone. He turned back around tears streaming down his face. "I can't do this anymore. I give up." With a sigh of frustration, Sebastian took out his sword and handed it to Aang. "Just do it. If you don't, I'll do it myself." He took out pills from his bag. Opening the bottle he took out an overdose. "Bye, everyone. Good Luck." With that he stuck them in his mouth not swallowing just yet.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/18/2013, 7:12 pm

Was he seriously talking about fact? He had accused everyone in Adam group, practically twice. Right after Adam had clearly stated that Esto was collapsed in his arms. There would be no way she could have killed Tobias without him noticing. Adam didn't kill him, or Esto would defiantly have noticed. Unless the storm she had produced had killed him.
    Adam let out an exasperated breath, and leaned against his corner. There was no room to accuse anyone else. He started to drum with his fingers on his belt.
    This whole thing was... impossible. None of them would have been able to run from one place to another without someone noticing.
    Too many people were crying or aggravated. This was not going to end well, obviously. There was a murderer running about, and no one had a clue who it was. Adam looked around at the others. They were not in good shape. Really, only he, Aang, and Morgan would be capable of killing someone accurately.
    Adam thought about other situations like this. The first thing that came to mind was Clue, the old board game he used to play with his dad. It was so much like this. Mrs. Scarlet, in the kitchen, with the revolver. Only, they were missing the 'Mrs. Scarlet' part of that. It was just like the game. "Secrete passageways" Adam murmured to himself, wondering if anyone could hear.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/18/2013, 9:25 pm

Aang glared at Sebastian. He cried that he 'couldn't do it anymore' and useless information like that. He balled his hands up into fists again. They were clenched so hard, he was actually shaking. "Are you really going to be that selfish? That's it? You're done?" He threw the sword on the ground, tempted to knock Sebastian to the floor, so he would hopefully hit his head and gain some common sense. "Sebastian, you idiot. You can't just leave us like this. We're all dying here, and you're helping us get one step closer to finding out who this damn murderer is." He calmed down a bit, striding over to the boy. He literally slapped his back, making him spit the pills out. Hopefully. "Don't do this. We need your help." He said, almost whispering. He stopped for a brief moment, realizing that he was showing weakness. He instantly backed away from Sebastian, as if he was disgusted, and walked back to the center of the room. "Dominik, get out from under that damn table." He scolded, looking at the rest of the group. He sighed heavily, turning around in circles so he could see everyone. "Look, I'm sorry. I think we're all just going... slightly insane. I think that the real murderer was either that creepy shadow guy or," As if on cue, Mr. X flew down from across the room. He smacked Aang across the head, flying back up into his hidden lair. Aang screamed in frustration, shooting tons of air balls and blasts towards the sick man. He was the reason for all of this. He turned towards the group again. "It's him. He's the murderer. He has to be." He looked towards Adam, who had whispered something. He heard it good enough to understand. "Maybe, Adam, maybe..." He looked around the room. "Look for something that could be a possible route out of this room. It'd also be good if we could find an escape, although I seriously doubt it." Aang usually took authority without realizing it, but he agreed with himself that he was possibly the only sane-ish person standing in the room.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/19/2013, 1:24 am

"There may be another solution," I said. "Better than accusing each other. Aang, you said I had no proof, but I was just making deductions. Sebastian and Etso are a geniune couple, so none of them could possibly be the murderer, since they'd have to kill the other one. Adam can't be it, nor can you, since you two arrived at least after the first murder. Which leaves nobody but Dominik. And this house is full of secret passages, he maybe didn't use the corridors like we did."

I brushed behind my ear a long strain of dark hair that had escaped my ponytail.

"So my best guess is Dominik. However, there is another solution to knowing who the murderer is: we have to swear on the Styx that we are not murderers. Breaking an oath on the Styx is... well, if gods break it, they lose their divinity for one hundred years. I don't  what happens to demigods, but honestly, I don't want to know. Anyway: I swear on the Styx that I am not the murderer who killed various persons in this house."

A rumble of thunder sealed the oath.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/19/2013, 8:20 am

Aang rolled his eyes once again. "Morgan, just because they're a couple, or at least seem like one, doesn't mean they wouldn't kill each other. They could easily be playing this couple act to throw us off." He stood back up, searching through the room, he turned towards Morgan. "Didn't you hear me before? That is nothing to fool around with. We are out of reach from the fates, as we are on Olympus. Even if you did happen to be the murderer, nothing would happen to you until you step off of this area." He stamped his foot for exaggeration. "It's Mr. X I tell you. He probably has millions of secret passages or maybe he just teleports. But he can get to place to place in a blink of an eye."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/19/2013, 9:20 am

Aang irritated me. He had come late, he had little understanding of what was going on, he hadn't been through half of what we had been through, yet he somehow felt like he was superior to us, rolling his eyes at us and talking to us with disdain.

"You might be right about the couple act, but I believe they must have spent much time alone, or in restricted company. The murderer has killed in broad daylight and in front of many of us, why would he have hesitated while being alone, or almost alone with his 'girlfriend' or 'boyfriend'?" I questioned. "Besides, Mr. X knows who it is, so of course he has been helping the murderer by telling him secret passages or teleporting him."
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/19/2013, 12:03 pm

OOC; Guys. Dominik was already sitting down in the seat. He transferred over with his stealthiness or whatever.

BIC; He was breathing heavy, eyes darting everywhere and fingers drumming against the mahogany table. The poor boy just couldn't understand how everyone was so calm! So fine with all of this! Sebastian was panicking, threatening to shove pills down his throat. Everyone else rolled their eyes and called him dramatic and how could they not panic? Dominik wasn't sure what to do at this point. Talking would make him look suspicious. Not talking would make him look suspicious. All he wanted was to win, to live. That's all these others wanted, too.
      Morgan's words echoed in his head. Swearing on the River Styx was big. And someone would have to lie. What if the gods punished all of them?
      The boy stood up, leaning against the table for support. "Aang, first off, shut up. No one needs your mouth. Sebastian, get a hold of yourself. Morgan...I have nothing to say to you. Or you, Adam." After finishing his song and dance, he walked to the group, three fingers out in a Cub salute. "I am not the murderer. I swear on the River Styx." he coughed out, almost choking on his words. With his finished statement, a growl of thunder rang out. Dominik was never sure what that meant. A cold thought appeared.
      "Guys. What if--what if this is a test, and you can't use shortcuts like this? What if the Styx swear means nothing, and the murderer can lie through their teeth?"

Post by Guest 11/19/2013, 2:14 pm

I've been silent during this whole exchange. Even when the new kid accuses me, I don't speak up. Even when Sebastian leaves my side, I stay quiet and still. The tears have stopped by now, and all that's left is a weak, empty feeling in my soul.

The feeling is soon replaced by a far more familiar pair, though: Shame and vengeance.

How dare I stand here weeping while Tobias's killer still runs amuck. How dare I let his death go without justice. Whoever did this will die painfully and slowly, hopefully by my hand.

"Well then your words mean nothing. Everyone's still a suspect. We have no facts. We also have few pieces of information. If we'd followed my plan in the beginning, we'd have something to work with. But now we can't try to identify the killer with the murder weapon. However, I guess that'd be useless. Unless one of you carry around thirty thousand weapons, then it's obvious that the murderer found these weapons or had them hidden somewhere. They also need to be able to move quickly and silently."

Let's see...we really don't know what happened while we were split up, and knowing that might provide some important facts. So, let's tell our stories, leaving nothing out."

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/20/2013, 9:46 pm

"Wait, Morgan swore to not killing 'multiple persons' in this house. Either she meant that she killed no one, or was trying to be careful not to get struck by lightning..." Adam was kind of talking to himself now. He was becoming rather technical with what people said, and paying very close attention to their wording. He wasn't sure if he was going to annoy the others by saying this stuff. He hoped not, although what did he care? They were going to try to kill him either way.
    Adam kept thinking this place was going to make him go insane, which it probably was. He looked around at the faces of the others, all of them looked slightly confused, worried, or annoyed. Go figure, someone had shoved them into a house with a murderer and said 'Work it out!' They had a right to be annoyed. It took him a minute to realize what Esto had asked them to do. "Well, I might need a little help with our story, Esto and Sebastian. I did come in a little late..." Adam wasn't really sure what had happened with the hell hounds, he came in a little late, but not late enough to avoid getting bit in the leg.
    Adam ran his fingers through his hair and rested his grey eyes on Esto and Sebastian. He gave them and encouraging/help me look. Truthfully, Adam had no idea what to say about what had happened in the tunnels. He was never good at recalling his, what would you call this?, adventures?
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/21/2013, 6:04 pm

The lights flickered off again, and Aang made a ball of air around himself. He wasn't getting killed tonight. When the lights turned back on, the lifeless body of Adam fell on the floor. A throwing knife was lodged into his back. Aang winced; he still couldn't believe that a murder happened right in front of him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2013, 4:08 am

Adam was dead.
    It took me several moments to actually register it. Then I turned to Dominik.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled, unsheathed my xiphos and turned it into a blazing whip.

With it, I lashed out at him, hoping it would tie itself around his legs and make him fall, but either way, I didn't care. I wanted to murder him, be it with the whip, or my xiphos, or my kopis, or my knife.

Now Adam was dead, the only suspect left was Dominik. I couldn't believe it was Etso, and Sebastian was too weak. Besides, for Dominik, it was just logical.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/22/2013, 10:10 am

The Aphrodite boy screamed.
      Shrieked bloody murder. Just over and over again; "It wasn't me, it wasn't me! I didn't do it!" The whip stung and burned and he felt like he was going to die right there. He just couldn't understand why the wrathful daughter of Hecate attacked him. Adam's death wasn't his fault! It just wasn't! As tears began to freely flow down his face, he stood up.

Adam's death was a blow to the heart that hardly anyone could take. Dominik could hardly comprehend what happened before Morgan attacked. And as he was standing there, arms with third-degree burns and his face red, he sighed. Thoughts galloped wildly through his head. He had previously thought it was Etso, with her mysterious ways and untrusting personality. But now, now he couldn't be sure. Morgan, most likely, but did she actually bring herself to kill Joel? Maybe she was just a liar, a filthy liar claiming they were friends to keep suspicion off her back. Dominik took another very deep breath. "Morgan, please spare me your wrath. I swear, I swear to God, it wasn't me. I swear, oh God, I swear!" He started off very calm, but with each "I swear", he started getting more and more crazy. He prayed in Italian, he prayed in the little Greek he knew, he prayed in English to fix everything and stop the pain that coursed through his veins and polluted his breath. "God, please, Morgan, don't use your whip again, please." Dominik coughed, and fell to his knees. He started crying again, silently but surely. What a coward he was, acting a fool and sobbing like a baby in front of people he hardly knew. He just wanted the murders to stop. None of the clues pointed everywhere, they were just scattered and none of the deaths made sense and!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2013, 10:39 am

"That's right, cry!" I spat. "You think you're gonna soften me with those tears? I've seen more pathetic than that, thank you."

I turned my whip back into my xiphos, but I still wanted to throw it at him; however, attacking was not the solution. Besides, I could easily be taken for the murderer if I continued -- or couldn't I? The murderer struck only when the lights were off, never in broad daylight.

"Unless you have arguments to defend yourself, I advise you not to say anything. Praying won't help you either."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/22/2013, 4:39 pm

Aang raised an eyebrow at Morgan. "Attacking doesn't look good at all on your part, Morgan." He balled his hand up into fists. "I fully believe Dominik and his thought that he didn't kill anyone. Morgan, you-"

At that same moment, the door swung upon. The front door. Dominik was wrapped in shadows and fell into the ground. A voice was heard above:

It's done. You're all free. A promise is a promise.

OOC: THAT'S IT! IT'S DONE! IT'S FINALLY DONE!

Good job Morgan, for figuring out, blaming, attacking, and not letting go of your opinion, that Dominik, was, in fact, the murderer. Let's give a hand to her

-claps-

Now, let's also give a hand to Aries, and her acting abilities on hiding her true position.

-more claps-

ok nOW WE CAN ALL GO HOME IT'S FINALLY DONE YES I'M FREEEEEEE
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/23/2013, 9:32 am

I raised an eyebrow at the demigod. The look on his face as Dominik disappeared in shadows was priceless. Dominik was the murderer. I was right. But I wasn't happy about it at all.

"You were saying, Aang?" I asked.

Without any more word, I stormed out, and fresh tears streamed down my face.

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:49 am