A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Mason
Kendall
xtaberry
Marceline
8 posters

Meeting Chiron

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Meeting Chiron - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting Chiron

Post by Kendall 1/9/2014, 11:10 pm

Chiron tilted his head curiously at her. Hm. Either she'd had something odd for dinner, or this girl was on to something. "What kinds of monsters, and how many? Where did this dream take place?"
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post by xXVickyXx 1/10/2014, 4:48 pm

Kendall wrote:Chiron tilted his head curiously at her. Hm. Either she'd had something odd for dinner, or this girl was on to something. "What kinds of monsters, and how many? Where did this dream take place?"
    "It was at the barrier of camp.Two demigods had just ran in with a saytr.And the monsters didn't break the barrier it's just we had to fight them.There was one monster I didn't see,the one who killed someone,but hellhounds,1 Minotaur,I saw a couple cyclops,and other monsters that I can't name.The demigods must have had a real strong scent."Penny said.She hoped this wouldn't happen but you can't really change the future.But you can prepare for it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/11/2014, 3:56 pm

Chiron raised an eyebrow at her. Well, she certainly was having a field day with these sorts of dreams. "Interesting. And how long would you say the battle lasted -- unless you didn't reach its conclusion?"

ooc: Is this supposed to be about some future characters you/somebody else are going to make, or...?
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/11/2014, 8:14 pm

"I didn't reach the conclusion because of all the people that snore so yeah."She said
    OOC:No it's just I don't know,maybe the whole site should like be in this battle....
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/11/2014, 9:24 pm

ooc: If you're aiming to develop a site-wide plot, I would suggest you get a clearer reason why and what's going to happen.

bic:

"I'm sorry to say that with so little information, all I can truly say is that you had a bad dream." Chiron didn't really have an explanation for her -- was Morpheus just messing around with people now? Perhaps. The god had always been mischievous, especially after Kronos fell.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/12/2014, 8:50 am

OOC:Ok
    BIC:Penny said"okay."She started walking out of the office.She ran to her cabin.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 3/5/2014, 7:54 pm

This was all so confusing. Milocross had no idea what was going on, all she had done so far was wander around with her brother, who didn't seem to care much about her or whether she knew where she was going. She didn't even know which cabin she was in yet.

Thankfully, she swallowed her pride for two seconds and asked someone about it, who guided her here. All she saw was a strange horse man.

"Uh...." was all she managed to spit out. "Can you help me?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/6/2014, 12:55 pm

Chiron, having been busy shuffling papers around on his desk to look for a missing report from Athena, didn't notice the girl until she managed to stammer out "Uh... Can you help me?" He looked up, slightly startled by her appearance; he had been so caught up in his work that he hadn't even noticed the door open.

"Erm, yes.... Help." He readjusted his glasses on his nose, pushing them up further. "Of course. What do you need help with?"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/6/2014, 7:42 pm

Great. I startled the horseman. The thoughts swirling in Milocross' head were quiet negative, and it took her a few seconds to bring up a nice way to phrase her question.

"Do you know which cabin I'm supposed to stay at?"

A little more.

"Uh.. I'm a daughter of Erida."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/7/2014, 2:47 pm

Chiron paused and thought a moment -- children of Erida were indeed quite rare....

He glanced at the map of cabins pinned to the wall by the old computer. "Cabin 25, the Other Gods cabin. It's between the Minor Air Gods and the Norse Gods cabins -- a rather plain structure at the moment, but we're working on getting it decorated."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/7/2014, 4:26 pm

Of course. The cabin with all those idiots... She'd much prefer to stay in a quiet and unoccupied cabin, like one of the big three cabins. They had like what, 20 people total?

"Oh... Well thanks horse man..."

The crushed soul turned and slowly walked away from the office and towards her cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:11 am