A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Skyworld

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Skyworld Empty Skyworld

Post by Morgan Landry 11/20/2013, 4:14 am

It was a wonderful late afternoon at the military camp of Camp Jupiter. The Barracks were reflecting the sunlight feebly, the red tiles glistening, and the air was smelling of warm muffins and coffee, as Laurent passed next to a cafeteria. He stopped next to it, and waited behind a pretty brunette dressed in a pair of black jeans and a violet Camp-shirt. While they both waited, he started flirting with her a little, and she answered,batting her eyelids, until her coffee was ready and she had to go. Laurent asked for a café au lait, like those he drinks when he's at his father's, in France, and sipped it while strolling down the Via Principalis.

The hot liquid tasted delicious, and he fully enjoyed it, waving at girls he knew and even winking to some. He stopped next to a group of five young ladies from various cohorts, engaged conversations and made them laugh while passing a hand through the thick honey-blonde waves of his hair. He knew the majority of the girls at Camp personally, and even though he was known to be a player, many girls still fell for him. He was generally considered as dashingly good-looking, with his wavy, ear-long hair that made Lares frown at him, his violet-blue eyes, rather tanned skin and definite features, plus of course his light yet clear French accent that made all the American or English girls go 'Aww, too cute!'.
    Right now, he was wearing a trendy azure shirt and a pair of slim cream-white trousers, his gladius hanging at his side.
    After several minutes of little talk, he air-kissed them all and continued his way, eluding the red flickering silhouettes of Lares as they passed him, and smiling at friends of his.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/9/2014, 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Skyworld Empty Re: Skyworld

Post by Holly 11/20/2013, 4:36 am

The wall was sturdy and cold, constructed out of some material Logan didn't know, nor care to know as he sat against it, looking out at the other campers that walked around and occasionally glanced towards him, though not many offered more than a nod or quick hi, before moving along. He dirty blonde hair with red streaks contrasted with his bright blue eyes as he looked around. He was tall, and spoke with a slight Detroit accent, but that was hardly noticeable when he stood beside his friend Laurent, who's French accent attracted the attention. Not that the Canadian minded, he was perfectly happy just being around his friend...save the fit or two of rapid depression of his past. The afternoon had a nice breeze to it as the young man stood up, brushing his dark jeans off, the chains attached to the denim clanking together softly, before settling. His shirt was a normal T-shirt, purple with the 'Camp Jupiter' written across the from of it.

Checking his belt, the child of trivia found his blade was in fact still within it's sheath, ready to be pulled out if a sudden outburst of monster, or exercise; and his quiver was strapped to his belt as well, hanging off his hip as well as with his crossbow, collapsed down however to take up less space. He began to walk down the street when he saw Laurent and grinned, walking over to him swiftly.

"Hey" He greeted, smiling as his Detroit accent poked out a little more than usual, which around Laurent he wasn't very self conscious about.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/20/2013, 6:02 am

As a familiar voice characterized by a light Detroit accent came to his ears, Laurent turned around and a bright smile crossed his lips, showing his regular white teeth.

"Logan!" he said and shook his hand even though he wanted to kiss him more than anything else. "How are you? I haven't seen you since Latin lesson this morning; were you even at the Mess Hall?"

He smiled at him, gazing at his airy, red-streaked blonde hair that was almost shoulder-long. His piercing hawk-eyes were blue like Atlantis, especially now, when the sun was shining into it. He had more regal, sharper features than Laurent, but he had something dark about him that made quite some girls fancy him.

During the Latin lesson, Laurent had been sitting in front of him, next to a girl he wanted to conquer, while Logan had been drawing absent-mindedly with ink in his notebook. To both of them, Latin lesson was utter boredom. Seneca, Lucretius, Suetonius, Marcus Aurelius and the like just did not please them. Personally, the only author Laurent liked was Catullus, because of his poems to Lesbia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2013, 10:46 pm

Logan smiled and shook his secret boyfriends hand firmly and looked at him in the eyes, becoming entranced with the brilliant color it took him a moment or two to being himself out of the gaze. "I'm doing fine, thanks! And how might you be?" He asked Laurent as he smiled at a few of the ladies that passed him. Although he wasn't as prominent on the dating scene like his companion, he was still known with nearly the same status.

"No, I'm afraid I didn't make it to lunch today, I was caught up in my art" he explained, gesturing to his sketchpad underneath the crook of his arm. He smiled, eyes glinting from the light of the sun as he continued to walk in the same direction of Laurent, to whatever destination they were heading. In honesty, he didn't mind where in fact they walked, a your of camp wouldn't be of misfortune either. The chain on his jeans clanked slightly with each step, adding to the surrounding noise of the other campers around them, doing whatever they did without delay; though a few girls did wave to them, and Logan made a slight wave back.

He turned his head back to his closest friend and smiled. "Do you have any plans tonight, or are you open?" He asked in just above a whisper, so only they could hear it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/21/2013, 1:54 am

"Logan, you damn artist," Laurent smirked. "You should sell some of your masterpieces, I'm sure you'd make money. But keep the best ones for yourself," he added with a wink.

Laurent put one hand on the hilt of his sword, and passed the other one through his thick hair, which graciously fell around his face again. He briefly stopped to air-kiss Lucia, a girl from the First Cohort, shot one or two flirts before continuing happily with Logan.

"I have a date with Neila, in the Third Cohort, at nine pm. But we can meet before that if you wish," he replied in the same tone before turning into one of the 'streets' between the barracks of the Third and Fourth Cohort.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/21/2013, 2:03 am

Logan followed him down the stone street, and like many of the girls that adores him he was drawn to his accent, loving how each individual word sounded so much better in his style. "Maybe" Logan mused, thinking about his art. "But would there really be a market for my sketches?" He asked Laurent, knowing he had been there longer than himself, and had been around much more.

They passed the barracks of one of the cohorts, the door left open and the interior revealed, as well as the campers and the condition of it, although the child of trivia paid no attention as his eyes continued to stay on Laurent, occasionally making sure he wouldn't bump into anyone though. "How does 7:30 sound for us tonight? In the usual place to meet up, or perhaps somewhere different?" He asked with a playful grin, messing with the pencil he had taken from his pocket and was now twirling it within his fingers.

He noticed one of his previous dates passing and gave a friendly nod towards her direction, only to see her smile and sign clearly, to call her later....which unless Logan was desperate, he wouldn't.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2013, 7:08 am

"If you address the right person, of course," Laurent replied. "My father knows one or two designers, perhaps I can have him show them some of your best drawings."

He actually believed Logan could make money with his magnificent ink drawings; they had something dark and deep about them, the detail was precise, and there was a windy touch in his brush, no matter what he drew.

"7.30 pm? Sounds about right," he answered with his charming smile. "Sorry for last night again, by the way, but I really couldn't. Neila is really stalking me."

It was cute in a way, and Laurent was in love with Neila, but her stalking him and constantly texting him could get a bit.... nerving. As they passed the baths, Laurent's phone vibrated in his pocket. Smiling, he slid the white iPhone out and clicked on it.

phone:

Laurent sighed. Neila was always like this, bothering about what to wear; he liked it though, at least she cared about her appearance. He texted back: 'Don't worry about it you are gorgeous no matter what darling :3'

He shot a brief excusing smile at Logan, but he knew he understood.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/22/2013, 7:22 pm

Logan grinned at Laurent, glad that he had such a supportive father, as equally helpful to his own son as well as Logan. "Laurent, what would I do without you and your generosity" he smiled shyly, glad that they could have such walks and conversations as this on a regular basis.

"Last night? Don't worry about it, I was busy anyways with additional training. One of my bunk mates wished to select me to a series of challenges" The dirty-blonde boy explained, brushing a loose hair out of his face. He really hated when that happened, but long hair suited him much more than a shorter cut or style.

He watched as Laurent took out his phone and smiled at him, understanding that great risks such as keeping a secret had some downsides, and perhaps being interrupted by a simple text was one. While he replied, it gave the child trivia to glance around and see that the streets were becoming filled with more campers, as training sessions ended or they left the cafeteria. "Pardon me, but I seemed to forget where we were heading" he told Laurent, a slight blush coming across his face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/23/2013, 9:31 am

"Stupidities," Laurent grinned in reply to Logan's question of what he would do without him. The French teenager raised an eyebrow. "Challenges? Like what?"

His phone vibrated yet again, but this time, he didn't pull it out. He'd tell Neila he had left his phone at his bunk to go to the baths, or something like that. He didn't want anything to disturb the precious moments he shared with Logan.

OOC: Meeps, short post, sorry.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/23/2013, 10:12 am

A brief nod in agreement was all that was needed in reply to the stupidities, and it was most likely true. Without Laurent, Logan wouldn't have any social interactions, girlfriend, future career, or many other things that Logan had been gifted through his French boyfriend. "Challenges? Ah, such as combat, sparring, hand on hand, accuracy of bow...such as those, as well as a few physical ones. Weights, track, athletics." Logan smiled a little. He had enjoyed the conflicts against his bunk mate of last night, and had also discovered he was stronger than he knew.

Logan grinned at Laurent as he left his phone alone, glad he cared much more about the few moments with Logan so much to avoid a direct text from the girl he was dating. "Thanks" the Canadian whispered and checked around them, frowning a little. "I wish to kiss you, but there are people around us"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/23/2013, 5:06 pm

"I would've paid to be there," Laurent confessed. "I like your fighting style. It has an instinctive streak to it that I find most... interesting," he decided with a charming grin.

Laurent's fighting style was more focused on schemes, precise moves. He didn't really get out of the movements he learnt, adapting them to each fight; he preferred to go with the flow of what he learnt during the gladius fighting lessons.

He looked around; the street was full with demigods.

"Stupid people," he whispered back. "Maybe you should blow them up with those fire abilities of yours, mate."

Laurent wanted to kiss him, and in fact just hang around with Logan but... privately. Just the two of them. Nobody around.
    Peace. Calm. Zen. Bliss.

It wasn't only about kissing Logan -- of course, their stolen embraces gave their relationship that spice he enjoyed so much -- but Logan's company was just what he asked for, whether they would be only chatting, watching videos on YouTube, going on Facebook, or holding hands while saying nothing.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/23/2013, 6:31 pm

"Interesting? I would think my style would perhaps be described best as 'outstanding'" He grinned and stared for a moment, entranced by the charming grin, Laurent's teeth shining brightly such as apollos. He knew however, his style was in fact just based on instinct, he didn't believe in any other way. His instincts had gotten him to camp, and he had the uncanny habit of relying on them.

His eyes widened for a second and his ears peeked up at the whisper, hot air passing against his ear as the words came out. "Hmmm a tempting offer, but what shall we say when I am questioned by centurions?" He glanced into his eyes and blushed slightly, however not too much. As he did so however, he allowed his fingertips to erupt in little orange and red flames, touches of blue within the centers as well.

Logan grinned as an idea came to his mind and clamped his hand tightly around the other boys wrist, dragging him out from the center of the street and onto the small passages that ran between each cohorts barracks. "Is here far enough? Or shall I find a place even more private?" The blonde whispered slowly, his blue eyes wide as he glanced around the area, adrenaline running through his veins at the possibility of them being caught. He liked the danger of the relationship though, the secrets that were so hard to keep buried with so many people watching, looking. However, for almost a year now, their plan had been working like a charm. Perfectly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/24/2013, 9:57 am

Laurent grinned at Logan's false boasting. His boyfriend liked to boast for the fun, to imitate some of the other legionnaires who were constantly talking about their deeds, and how many monsters they killed during Polybotes's attack or the attack on Mount Othrys.

"The centurions? Who cares about centurions? They'll be burnt by your fire," Laurent softly snickered before putting a hand on Logan's shoulder. "Like I was," he added in a whisper.

Even though they were a couple, Laurent still flirted with Logan -- he felt it was just part of being a couple. Most persons stopped flirting when they started dating, as if flirting had been a little formality to achieve before asking someone out. But not in Laurent's mind; to him, flirting was something that should never stop. He enjoyed it too much either way.

"Anybody can walk in here or see us," Laurent said as Logan led him into a nearby street. "But I'm a dangerous guy. I like risks." With that, he took Logan's head and pressed his lips on his for two whole seconds before letting go, looking around to check nobody had seen them. "Um, perhaps another place would be better, though."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/27/2013, 7:23 pm

Logan grinned back at his boyfriend with a cocky look on his face, loving the fact that Laurent enjoyed the false boasts and such that he claimed, not only for his entertainment, but to annoy the more stuck-up people inside Camp Jupiter, and even inside of new Rome, but not as much there, he still wished to make a good impression.

Logan blushed a deep shade of pink, like a darkened rose as he felt Laurent's soft touch across his shoulder. "Hmmm you make it sound as if I could burn everyone within the borders" he whispered back, his fingers once again aflame, before his palm became lit as well, lighting up the darker sections of the small street. The shadows darted back and forth with each swift movement of the boys hand, before he closed his fingers into a tight fist and extinguished the flames. He knew how much Laurent flirted, and tried his best to flirt back, but at times his attempts were awkward, or made no grand impressions.

The kiss was sweet and soft onto the child of Tricia's darker lips, but it was still much, much too short for his taste. Still though, Laurent's kissed always left him breathless, marveling at the other boy. "Hmmm, if we should find a more private place for us, I may know a place we could go" Logan said slowly, his mind racing quickly to think of an unoccupied place within the camp they could go to.

"How about.....hmmm....I actually cannot think of a place, your kiss has stolen my ability to think straight, my love" He said, grinning at Laurent with his attempt to flirt with the more experienced boy. However, Logan was still a quick learner and had already picked up a few tricks from Laurent, though not all.

OOC; sorry about the wait!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/2/2013, 1:14 pm

OOC: Sorry, tis gonna be a short one.

BIC:

Laurent gave Logan one of his charming smirks and broke away from him even though he didn't want to -- at all. He caught himself studying Logan's sharp features, his cheekbones that were as pointed as arrows's tips, his thin lips and pale skin, his arched eyebrows that casted a shadow on his eyes, and couldn't help realizing that it wouldn't take much accentuation of his features to make his face go from handsome to cruel. His wild caramel-blonde hair almost brushed his lean shoulders.

"Why not go to the aqueduct?" Laurent suggested.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/3/2013, 5:12 pm

Logan grinned as he received one of Laurent's signature smirks and nodded quickly at the idea of going to the aqueduct. "That sounds delightful!" He said in a whisper, sad that they had broken apart. However, he wouldn't wait to leap into his strong arms once they had arrived at the large marble structure. He quickly grasped his boyfriends hand with his own and started out of the military camp through one of the hidden exits, smiling at him.

"Try to catch up!" He spoke with a grin, teasing Laurent as he broke into a run across the path towards the aqueduct, wondering if he would be able to outrun Laurent, or if Laurent would outrun him. They were always so close when they raced, it was hard to determine who was swifter.

Today however, thoughts of speed were absent in Logan's mind as he remembered it was a few mere days until the one year anniversary would roll around to the pair, and Logan could barely hold his excitement.

OOC: it's ok! I know your busy
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 1:54 pm

They went through a little tunnel in the ground, under the walls, and exited on the other side. Logan smirked at Laurent, which he found very attractive, because Logan had that kind of mysterious smirk that didn't betray anything apart from mischief. Laurent loved that.
    Then Logan broke into a run.

The two of them were always very close at racing, even though Logan regularly beat Laurent, since he was more into athletics than him, but it didn't really matter to Laurent. Even with his back to him, he loved to study Logan's silhouette.

The run started rarefying in his lungs as he started panting, the muscles of his legs getting warm and tense; for one second he thought he might get cramp, but the moment passed. When they finally reached the welcoming shadow of the Aqueduct, Laurent stopped and leaned against one of the pillars, his blonde hair spilling around his neck in messy waves.

"Are you glad I let you win?" Laurent teased him; both knew that Logan had been the better racer this time.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/12/2013, 9:12 pm

Logan chuckled as he grinned back at his boyfriend, panting as he rested his hands on his knees. The race hasn't tired him completely out, but he always pretended that it did, it sometimes got an extra kiss from Laurent. "Let me win? I think I'm actually better than you now" he teased back playfully, standing full an tall as he walked over to him. He couldn't help but lean over him, putting on his elbow right next to Laurent's face and smiling.

"Hey there" He said the best he could, trying to act like Laurent, flirting with him. He reached behind him and played with the curl of his hair. "Know what's coming up?" He whispered, smiling. He quickly glanced over his shoulder to make sure they were still alone under the massive aqueduct. It had been such a long tear, from Venice to California, they had been through a lot, and were clearly closer than from a year ago when Logan was emotional....more than he was now at least.

"If you need a hint, maybe I'll give you one" he whispered into his ear before gazing into his eyes longingly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2013, 5:20 am

Laurent grinned back.

"Oh really? You're better than me? I'll have my revenge in the war games. Next deathball, you're dead," he said.

Then Logan started flirting with him; he had gained in ease and assurance over the last months, and Laurent was glad he was 'catching up' with him. He had a lot of girls falling for him, be it at Camp Jupiter, or when the two of them went to the San Francisco beach, on permission.

"A hint?" Laurent whispered back. "I don't need one." With that, he closed his eyes and kissed Logan's mouth carefully, his hand on his neck and the other one on his waist.

OOC: Sorry for the delay and the short post
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/24/2013, 9:39 am

Logan grinned, raising his eyebrow at him. "I don't think so Laurent, I'm confident I could win in combat....and even if you did win, you couldn't kill me" he whispered smoothly.

He enjoyed the teasing, the flirting....everything the two did together ended up perfectly, be it camp or New Rome, or whatever it would be.

Logan gladly accepted the kiss from Laurent, always surprised at just how amazing the other boys lips felt on his own as he placed a hand on his face, and the other on his chest, still pressing him against the aqueduct supports.

OOC: it's ok!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:26 pm