A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Border Patrol[Done]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Border Patrol[Done] - Page 2 Empty Re: Border Patrol[Done]

Post by Morgan Landry Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Chiara scowled at him.

"I don't recall you were mad at me for not running away when, you know, the drakon was about to spit acid at you," she retorted. "Call me an idiot for continuing to fight, but I saved your butt once or twice, if I recall."

Of course, Nathan had saved her life too, by shadow-traveling away from the drakons and stuff, but well... The match they had today was obviously a tie.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:50 pm

"Clearly by the points of when I saved your sorry behind, I made it clear that I was able to handle myself." He told her thinking back on how he didn't even need her to save him. He could've gotten away just fine.

He sighed and then straightened up, tired from the day that they had. "Care to take a rain check on this conversation till later?" He asked trying to be civil.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm

"You? Handle yourself?" she snickered again. "Stop making me laugh. Would you have eluded that acid spit like in Matrix?"

The thought of that drew another snicker from the little redhead, which turned into a choke as he said they would continue the conversation later. She frowned in a despising way.

"Later?" she mocked. "As if I'll ever talk to you again. You'd better stay out of my way, punk."

Even as she said this, she knew it was half-hearted. Well, three-quarter-hearted. When she fought with someone, there was always a kind of bond that was created, and that bond often led to friendship.

Well, not with Nathan. Nope. Even though he had saved her life once or twice.
    Or really?
    Hey, girl, wake up, he's a son of Melinoe! You're not making friends with him. Not even on Facebook. But well, she couldn't deny that they had fought together, and for a daughter of Ares, fighting was everything. It was how she had gotten so close to Namir.
    She sighed.

"Whatever," she muttered and turned her head sideways so she wasn't looking at him.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Nathan rolled his eyes at her comments then proceeded to leave, bumping into David on his way out. He didn't exchange words with the Apollo kid just kept on going, soon he returned to his cabin and undressed, getting out of his currently ripped jeans and shirt and into a fresh pair of clothes before going to the weapons shed to restock arrows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm