A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The City Blues

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

The City Blues Empty The City Blues

Post by Maggie Chase 11/21/2013, 8:58 pm

"That'll be 20 bucks, bud," said the driver. Carson payed the man, and stepped out into the city wearing a grey shirt, a leather jacket, some blue jeans, and black sunglasses. He took in his very first breath of the crisp, cool city air. What now, thought Carson, for he had no where to go. It was 10:50 pm, and Carson had no family here. Eventually, he found a city bench to sleep on. I guess I probably look pretty weird, he thought. He was freezing in the cold November air, and had only the warmth and comfort of his leather jacket. Soon, a man with dark short hair and a large goatee approached him. "Hi kid. Are you Carson Mead?" he asked. Carson jumped up in alarm, but the man said, "No, no, some kid said that his name was Dakota Mead, and that he was lookin' for you. Follow me." Carson decided that this was his only hope, so he followed the man.
              Dakota was waiting in what looked like an apartment building. When he saw Carson, he almost started crying. "Carson, what are you DOING here?!" he said, hugging his brother. Carson looked at him with a hard to read expression. "Kota, I need to figure this out on my own. For a while, Camp Jupiter hasn't felt like home in a really long time. I need to remember why it IS my home." The man came into the lobby and said to Dakota, "You too look like nice kids. I can take care of your brother, and you won't have to worry." Dakota thought for a while, and gave Carson a big hug. "You're the best brother I've ever had," he told Carson.
                 And so, Dakota left for Camp Jupiter, and Carson stayed with the man, who said his name was Jonny. The brothers parted ways, but Carson would soon return.

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:36 am