A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh. It's you.

Oh. It's you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh. It's you.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 12:23 am

"Markets, fun." Lorelei muttered. She first sat, then she lied down. "I put a pillow in the shack." She randomly said. Lorelei wasn't really thinking, which is why she said that. Well duh.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 12:38 am

Caleb's head shot up when she said that. "You what? Lei, that's a... Thats a tack..." but he couldn't quite get the words out, because he was laughing too much.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 12:42 am

"A tack? What the hell?" Lei perked her head up. "I said shack, Caleb. Like the little shack in the stables."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 12:47 am

"I know! That's what I meant. That shack you're talking about -- that's where we put tack. Like, saddles and bridles and stuff." Caleb couldn't see Lorelei putting a pillow in there -- but then again, he totally could.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 12:52 am

"Tack smack. They're in a bin somewhere." Gods of Olympus she was stupid. Tacks, not tacks. Ugh, kill her now.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 12:56 am

Caleb laughed at her confusion. "Either way, if you put a pillow and sleep in or on either, it's not very healthy." he chuckled, and continued to draw cats.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 11:04 am

"What if I put a blanket in there too? Would you kill me?" Lorelei smiled. She tried putting a mattress in there too, but she couldn't make it pass the courtyard.
    Lei's friends weren't much help with that. They were getting ready for some school dance at one of their schools. What was it? A fall formal? Lei never enrolled into school when she came here. Whoops.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 11:23 am

Caleb shrugged. "Only if you spilled your morning cup of coffee on my saddle." he laughed, and wrote 'To Lorelei' on the picture of cats. He folded it, and handed it to the older girl with a smile. "Here." he said.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 11:39 am

Lei laughed. "I don't drink coffee."
    She smiled, taking the papers, "Thanks, Caleb."
    ooc-short post woot woot.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 11:55 am

Caleb smiled "No problem, ma'am." he stood up. "so, your project."

OOC: yay short posts

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 12:37 pm

Ooc-yay
    Bic-
    Lei covered her eyes, "What about it?"
    Ooc-
    Ahh
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 2:23 pm

Caleb shrugged. "Don't you want help?" he smiled. "Or I mean, we could just draw cats for the rest of the day." his smile morphed to a smirk, and he motioned to the paper in her hands. "I mean, I'd rather do that. Don't know 'bout you, though."

OOC: you're winning!!

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 6:03 pm

Lorelei shrugged. "I don't feel like doing the project right now." She could lose focus on anything so fast. Lei sat up, reaching for her longboard that was discarded a few inches away from her. It was a Pintail longboard painted blue. She liked blue.
    Any who she began playing with the back right wheel of the board. "I can do it later, an online course can wait. Life can't."
    Lei can be so deep sometimes.
    But it was true, she rather do something fun that stress over a project that will be graded by some robot teacher. Those are the things that teach the online courses, right?
    She didn't even know why she was taking this stupid course. She's not taking any other online course except engineering. She hasn't even taken engineering before in her life. Sometimes the brunette does things just because she can. Now look where that got her. She's stuck making propulsion systems forever. Not really. But what seems like forever. So basically, two days.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 6:15 pm

Caleb noticed the long board Lei was touching, and got curious. "Is that yours?" he asked. He faintly remembered her telling him she snowboarded.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 8:29 pm

Lorelei nodded. "It's really old." She flipped the board to the front, pointing to the large chip. "I got that when I first came to New York. I rolled down the stairs. Augustus had to come and pick me up. I looked really weird ohmigods." Lorelei managed a small laugh thinking about it. "I have a lot of other boards. But I kinda like this one."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 8:41 pm

Caleb studied the board, finding it really cool. He didn't skateboard or snowboard, but that didn't stop his fascination. He chuckled when she told him that she went down the stairs. "So, do you, like -- collect the boards?" he'd heard about people collecting bikes and skateboards before.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 8:54 pm

"Nawh. They're normally birthday presents or the 'Sorry I forgot to visit.' presents from Pop." Lorelei loved her father, but he can be forgetful at times. "I guess I collect them since I don't toss them out. There's one with a man on it. One with Marilyn Monroe. I got to customize that one. I went to a shop and everything it was pretty cool. There's one with my name on it. Not like 'Lorelei Westmore'. Just Lei."
    Lorelei had realized she was talking a lot again. "Gods I'm so sorry. I hate when I ramble."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 8:58 pm

Caleb laughed. "Hey, it's okay. I like to listen to people rambling." it was honest -- sometimes, people said intelligent things when they ramble. He liked to search through their words for them.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 9:50 pm

Lorelei looked down and smiled, "Then you must love it when I talk. I could probably talk all day if I had to. My friends would too. Not saying you're not my friend. I think you're my friend 'cause we talked for a while at the stables. We almost went to the Halloween dance too, but I don't know what happened there. Oh Holy Hera I'm doing it again."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 10:34 pm

Caleb's smirk grew wider and wider as Lei talked and talked and talked and talked. But he didn't mine; he thought it was funny that she had so much to say. He laughed when she realized that she was over-talking. "Yeah, you are."

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 10:53 pm

"Gods Caleb you need to like warn me when I do that. I seem like a total idiot." Not seem, she knew she was a total idiot.
    But somehow Lorelei had made it with the popular kids. But she wasn't always 'popular'. Lorelei was the girl who ran into walls on accident in Sweden. But she guessed it was because she was funny that she hangs out with the girls in the Aphrodite cabin. They're cool in her perspective. Useless as a demigod, but they're nice people.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 11:04 pm

Caleb smiled. "Nah, you don't sound like an idiot. I actually think it's kind of cute when you ramble on and on." he wasn't trying to be flirtatious -- that's just how he was. He was a nice guy, and when he was in school, 'flirting with' or 'hitting on' the girls had gotten him into loads of trouble. Of course, he never really did either -- when he did like a girl, he would be way too embarrassed to even make eye contact with her.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 11:09 pm

"Ew shut up." Lei told him. She picked up her longboard; jokingly threatening him.
    ooc-short short short I win woot
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 11:13 pm

Caleb put up his hands as if he were surrendering to her. "Okay, okay, fine. I'll try not to call you anything that rhymes with 'loot'." he winked at her, and laughed.

OOC: you win all of the prizes!! Haha

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 11:21 pm

Lorelei laughed and put the pink longboard down, "Get over yourself." She was now fiddling with her ring again. It was a little big. Maybe it shouldn't have an adjustable thing on the back of the ring. But it was a Green Lantern Ring, how can you not love it.
    ooc-yes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:30 am