A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh. It's you.

Oh. It's you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh. It's you.

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 2:15 pm

Lorelei ran back to the field with the long board strapped to her bacl. "Okay Caleb I got-" she stopped, watching the monster attack Caleb. "Caleb!" Lorelei shrieked. She ran towards him, ignoring the monster that was inches away from the two. "Caleb Guardian you are a complete idiot." She hissed. Lei stood up, retreving her sword from her ring.
    "Come at me, pig breath." She threatened the monster.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 6:25 pm

Caleb was about to tell something back at Lorelei, but couldn't because his mouth was full of blood. Coughing, he reached into the back pockets of his pants and pulled out a small piece of ambrosia. Taking it in his mouth, he quickly chewed and swallowed and almost immediately, the blood stopped flowing. He stood up, and with terror realized that the monster was going up against Lei. His knife a ways away, he did the only thing he could think of: he picked up a heavy rock from the ground and whipped it at the monster, hitting its upper back. The thing turned around to face Caleb. Oh, sh*t. He ran around it swiftly (nearly tripping in the process) until he was next to Lorelei. "So what do we do now, a**hole?" he hoarsely whispered to her, still a little pissed off she left so quickly.  

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 8:24 pm

The monster'a back was now facing Lei as Caleb ran towards her. "I guess you don't get what I got." Lei grumbled, un strapping the pink longboard from her back. Her longboard was a couple feet away from them, but we was lazy and just used this one. She got on the the longboard, "Just stab it, I guess." Lorelei was not good with plans, her brother usually made the decisions. Lei was the one who did the stuff, not plan it. The monster was slowly turning around as she said, "Unless you have a better plan." Lorelei did not wait for Caleb's response as she rolled down towards the grotesque monster. Sword ready, lei charged at the monster's left arm, looked easy enough.
    Nope.
    The monster dodged and flung Lei towards the wooden fence that separated the fields. Lei groaned as she labded, her head was scratched from the monsters hand and the fence. Great. It's not like she's in great pain or that she was bleeding out. How is he supposed to see her mother looking like this. She stopped thinking about that, priorities, she reminded herself.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 9:08 pm

Caleb yelled Lorelei's name as she was launched in the air and into a fence, but stopped when the monster turned to him. With a steady breathe, he picked up the heaviest rock he could find without taking his eyes off the monster. And, with no warning and with strength that he didn't know he even had, Caleb whipped the rock at the monster, making it lose it's balance and fall over. Without hesitation, Caleb sprinted over to the monster and put his body weight on top of it so it couldn't move. "Lorelei!" he yelled. The thing was struggling; putting up a fight.

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 9:26 pm

Lei looked up groggily at Caleb holding the monster down. She wanted to race towards him, but she was a little dizzy. Jeez it was just a great twenty foot launch into the air, landing and ramming her head onto a wooden fence; it should be that bad. Lei tried to think, all they needed to do was stab it here and there and poof, monster gone. But lei was the only one with a weapon and she could barely get herself together. Then she realized that her sword came in a ring. Lorelei quickly slipped off her ring, "Here!" She chucked the ring at caleb. Lei prayed that he wouldn't be a good and mess up the catch in anyway.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 10:00 pm

With absolutely no grace whatsoever, Caleb managed to catch the ring. He transformed the ring into the sword, and with both hands, brought the sword up above his head, and then slammed it blade first into the monster's head. A horrible gush sound filled the air, and a terrible smell did as well, but as soon as he opened his eyes, Caleb realized with relief that the monster had diapered back to whatever hell it came from. Caleb was breathing heavy and his entire body ached, but that didn't stop him from rushing over to Lorelei's side. "Lei! Are you okay?" a stupid yet appropriate question.

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 10:16 pm

Lei nodded slowly. "Yeah, yeah." She figured she could stand up now sice it's been a couple minutes.lei tried to stand gain, "whoop, jellie legs." Lei said as she landed on her but. "I love you, Caleb and take this the by way possible; there is no way in hell I'm coming here with you again." She laughed, whipping the blood off her forehead. There wasn't a lot of blood, but there will be a mark there in a months time.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 10:31 pm

Caleb laughed, and leaned back. "S'not my fault you pick horrible places to study." he noticed her bleeding, and pulled out a small chunk of ambrosia. "Here," he said. "my gift to you."

OOC: small post sorry

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 10:44 pm

Lei took the ambrosia and ripped a small piece off. Lorelei took a bite and the blood stopped. To the daughter of Chione, ambrosia tasted like the yellow rainbow Twizler; those tasted good. "Thanks." She said. Lorelei leaned over to reach the pink longboard. "I went to get this for you, I guess we don't need it now."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 10:51 pm

Caleb eyed the longboard with a raised eyebrow. "Wow. It's... pink." he said with a whistle. "My favorite color." he teased. "Y'know, we should be gettin' back." he said, offering her his hand to help her up. "It's gettin' late. Plus, I wanted to meet my dad -- you know about the solstice trip? -- so we should be."

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 11:38 pm

Lorelei laughed, "I knew it." She gripped onto his hand as she got onto her feet. "Hold kn I need to find my board. Lei hobbled over to the center of the field and picked up her board and journal. "Oh and I need my ring back." She smiled. He was going to see his godly parent, cute. Lorelei was going to go. But her brother went back to Sweden for school so she was by herself. Lei felt awkward going to see her mom during the solstice without someone there. Her longboard began to frost since Lei was growling out mentally over her mother.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 11:44 pm

Caleb smiled and handed her her ring back. "Thanks for letting me ki -- use that. I probably totally looked like a bada**." then he bit his lip, shaking his head. "Okay, maybe not totally." he watched  her longboard frost over with fascination. "Are you gonna see your mum?" he asked, eyes glued on the board.

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 7:46 pm

Lorelei took her ring and slipped it back onto her finger, "Anytime," she smiled, noticing his eyes on her board. Lei looked down at it, it had a thin layer of frost on the side of it. Lorelei felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment as she strapped her board back on the sling. "I, uh, I don't know. I usually go with Gus, but he's not here."
    ((Short, sorry))
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 7:56 pm

Caleb moved his eyes back to Lei's face, noticing the red tint on them. "You realize I'm gonna have to meet your brother at some point, right?" he asked with a smile. "He sounds like a cool guy, the way you talk 'bout him." then he shrugged and leaned back again. "Wanna go with me, then?" he asked bluntly, running his hand through his dark chestnut hair.

OOC: dood iz cool

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 8:18 pm

Lei laughed, "You probably will have to. But then you'd have to either A, go to Sweden or B, wait for summer. And that's a long time away." Lei knew, she's been counting. She couldn't wait for summer so she could surf. Well, she could surf now since Camp's weather is always sun-shiney. But it didn't feel right to go now. "Oh, sure. But I want to change. I don't think my mother would like me showing up in mud."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 8:22 pm

Caleb laughed and nodded. "Or she'll be proud of you for fighting a monster. Either one works." he started to walk back. "C'mon, let's go."

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 8:35 pm

"I don't think she'd be into that stuff." Lei laughed. She grabbed her journal and walked with him out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:42 pm