A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Music!

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Music! Empty Music!

Post by Maggie Chase 11/30/2013, 8:40 am

Alexandria sat in the music room strumming her guitar. She saw a couple people in the room, but it was not crouded.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Music! Empty Re: Music!

Post by Mason 11/30/2013, 10:19 am

Layla walked in. The rather-not-innocent girl glared at Alexandria. "Sup, dawg?"
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 11/30/2013, 11:43 am

Alexandria looked up at the girl. "Hi," she said, looking at the girl. She was short and skinny, probably about 11 or 12. "I'm Alex, nice to meet you," she said, as the girl sat down. "So, what's your name? Do you play any instruments?" asked Alexandria.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/30/2013, 12:33 pm

"Hello, I'm Layla, nice to meet you, too." The young girl thought for a moment if she played any instruments. Layla remembered the fact that Damien always wanted to be a supa cool rockstar with shades, money, and girls. "No, but I love music," she said, coming to a conclusion.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/1/2013, 2:15 pm

Alex's smile brightened. "Cool! I play the guitar. So, who is your godly parent? I'm the daughter of Hestia," she said, not knowing that Layla was unclaimed.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 2:26 pm

"That's cool. Well," she tried to suck back tears coming to her eyes, "I'm unclaimed. I guess no one wants me - or Damien. I don't blame them. No one wants to call Damien son." Layla smiled wide, laughing a bit.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/1/2013, 3:33 pm

Alex felt really bad. "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry I brought it up. But, uh, the gods are always really busy, I'm sure that your mom or dad wants you," she said encouragingly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:39 pm

"Mom, and yeah, sure." Layla shifted, uncomfortably. "So, how is it in the Hestia cabin? Cozy? Warm?" She asked, a bit jealous. The Unclaimed cabin was like a boring old regular cabin but worse.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/1/2013, 5:11 pm

Alex shrugged. "Yeah, I guess its okay. I don't know, I'm probably one of the oldest kids there, and sometimes it feels a little small. I used to live in a place where I needed adventure, so I was really excited for Camp Half-Blood. I had a lot of fun, and its still fun, but I wish I could go do something exciting," she said dreamily. "So how's your cabin? Are there a lot of people there? Come on, there's gotta be ONE good thing about it!" she said in a positive tone.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/13/2013, 5:46 pm

"Good," was all Layla said, in a mutter. She sighed and sat down, her hair hanging down from the chair as she wondered if she was the most unlucky girl on earth. Unclaimed was a cabin for boys - not girls, like herself. Layla felt as if she needed a more appropriate room. Not a petty Aphrodite one, but honestly, as she thought about it, she'd take the Barbie house over the stupid, old, smelly, plain cabin.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/21/2013, 3:03 pm

Alex looked hard at Layla. Her eyes flared with sadness, looking at Layla and seeing herself. But all that she could do was give Layla hope, and sometimes that was all that someone needed. "Well Layla,  I think you'll be claimed very soon. So, what do you like to do?" She asked, trying to change the subject. They talked for a while, and then Alex had to go. "Well, I'll see you later, Layla," she said, and left for the forest for an evening walk..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:41 am