A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The wound.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

The wound.  Empty The wound.

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/7/2013, 9:44 am

I lugged Jax into the office. "Chiron, Chiron! Help! Please help!" I sobbed
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The wound.  Empty Re: The wound.

Post by Kendall 12/7/2013, 5:48 pm

Chiron looked up from his copy of Olympus Weekly, frowning as he watched Lily pulling a boy into the office -- the centaur couldn't see his face clearly, but he seemed to be... limp? He waved at Lily to come over, pointing to a chair by the side of the office: "Put him down in there. What happened to you two?"
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 12/7/2013, 5:49 pm

OOC: lol I'm just standing back watching this XD
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/7/2013, 6:32 pm

I was out if breath. "Hellhound, rouge. Attacked us. It jumped over me into Jax. I killed it." I gasped. I rubbed Jax's hair. He looked so helpless
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/8/2013, 6:11 pm

ooc: "Rouge"?

bic:

Chiron nodded, frowning as he tossed aside his newspaper and pulled open a drawer with a canteen of nectar and a baggie of ambrosia. There were clear gouges in Jax's chest, but they didn't look too deep. "Did he hit his head on the ground when he fell?" He wheeled himself over to the duo, unscrewing the canteen cap. "Take a seat on the other chair, Lily, you need to catch your breath."
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/8/2013, 6:19 pm

I sat down. "I don't remember. I think he did. Is Jax going to be okay?" I asked. Flu started praying tithe gods, to Apollo, to Ares, even to Aphrodite. Jax was my favorite person in the world lately.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/8/2013, 7:10 pm

Chiron, examining Jax's chest, looked back up at Lily and nodded. "Yes, he'll be fine. I think the worst damage will be to his head." Placing the cap of the nectar canteen down on his desk, Chiron slowly began to pour some nectar onto the wounds on Jax's chest -- drinking it seemed to be out of the question at the moment.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/8/2013, 9:58 pm

I sighed with relief. Jax was going to be okay! Everything was going to be okay. I grinned. My heart got faster and faster. I looked at Jax, wondering what he would do when he woke up. "Will he have a concussion?" I asked, a bit worried, "I mean, will it be horrible, like he has to be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life?" It couldn't have been that bad. Right?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/9/2013, 3:47 pm

"Well, I would assume he would -- although if he hit something soft to break his fall, then perhaps not. Since I didn't witness this, I can't say for certain until he wakes up." Chiron, after finishing with the nectar, screwed the cap back on and placed the canteen on the floor. Rubbing his hands together, he wheeled himself back behind his desk and, opening a drawer, pulled out a roll of gauze. "I think he won't end up in a wheelchair, unless he hit a certain part of his head too hard? I'm not sure; I haven't read up on the brain lately.... Are you injured too, Lily?"

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/9/2013, 4:13 pm

I shook my head. I was fine, just a few bruises and scrapes. It wasn't as bad as Jax. The gash looked as if it was fading along with my worry. "When do you think he'll wake up?" I asked my mentor. I felt safe in this cluttered office. Was it just my hope getting it me or did I see Jax move? I stared intensely at my boy friend. I wanted him to always be with me. I was getting over protective again, but I didn't care. I'm glad the stupid monster is dead.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/9/2013, 4:42 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm a little late!

Jax's eyes opened wide. He jolted up, breathing fast. He looked around the room wildly. There was a girl there that was his age, and some weird centaur guy. Centaur. Mythology. Camp. That's right, he was a demi-god. But, who was he? What was his name? Jax couldn't remember anything, except for the fact that he was a demi-god. Still breathing heavily, he looked down at himself. Jax's clothes were ripped, but he felt like he had just been healed. "Wha, who, who am I? Who are you? And who's the centaur?" he asked the girl, more confused than ever.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/9/2013, 4:59 pm

My smile faded. "Come on Jax. That's not funny." I said, hoping he was joking. The confused look in his eyes faded away. Tears sprang to my eyes. "Your name is Jax. You are the son of Apollo. I'm-" I choked on my words, "My name is Lily." I wanted to tell him I was his girlfriend. But I thought it may be to much. "I'm your friend." I shot a look at Chiron. I wanted him to leave. I wanted Jax all to myself.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/9/2013, 5:11 pm

Jax moved back from the girl. "I, uh, I'm sorry. Have we met?" he asked. Jax. What kind of a name is Jax? This girl couldn't know him, his name was.......... Well it couldn't be Jax, that's all that he knew. And Apollo? Who the heck is Apollo? A god or something? "I think you might be looking for someone else," he told the girl. Jax looked up at the centaur. "Um, do you guys know that a wild centaur entered your camp?" he asked. This was all really weird for him. A random girl claiming that his name was Jax and that she was his friend? You've gotta be kidding, he thought.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/9/2013, 5:30 pm

I choked back a sob. "Please Jax. This is Chiron. He's our Activity director. Gods Jax. Please come back. Please remember!" I sobbed. I needed him to come back. I regained my composure. "You are at a camp of half bloods, children of the gods. Jax listen. You are the son of the god of healing and Archery and a ton of other stuff. You like archery, your mom, she's missing. I promised you we'd find her." I said recalling everything I knew about my boyfriend. "You have friends here. Sammy, I think. Other people too. You showed me how to shoot arrows." I rambled. I recalled the first time we met. I wanted him back. I decided to tell him. "We're dating." I whispered. Tears streaked my face. He looked confused. I had gone too far.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/10/2013, 5:55 pm

Jax could see the hurt in her eyes. He closed his eyes tight to try to remember. He was a demi-god named Jax? "Oh, uh, okay. I, I'm really sorry, but I don't remember anything. Could you tell me more about myself? What about my life before Camp Whole-Blood? Sorry, Camp.... Camp Half-Blood, right? Yeah, so did I have any cool brothers that I liked?" he asked, sure that this was correct.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/11/2013, 3:43 pm

Throughout this little dramatic scene, Chiron was watching the duo almost serenely, thinking about potential solutions to Jax's little... problem. Perhaps a child of Lethe or some healer (Asclepius, maybe, or Apollo) could be of use -- or he could look through some old books and see if there are any magical potions he could mix up to restore Jax's memory.

But for now, he preferred to leave the two alone. "If you need any more nectar or ambrosia, they'll be on my desk. If you two need me, call me; I'll be in one of the back rooms...." The centaur shot a concerned look at Lily, shaking his head slightly: "Don't rush in telling him things. He'll get confused."
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/11/2013, 4:27 pm

I nodded and looked down at my feet. "Jax, look. This may all seem really strange. But no, you didn't have a sibling. Are you still hurt?" I muttered the last part. Avoiding questions.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/11/2013, 7:39 pm

ooc: lets have "the kiss" now.

Jax tried hard, really hard, to grasp all of this. The girl seemed trustworthy, and he hated the feeling of letting her down. No matter, this was just the way it was, he thought to himself. "Look, this guy Jax seems great, and i would give anything to have a life as perfect as you described, but whoever Jax was, I'm not him right now. I'm really sorry," he said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/11/2013, 7:46 pm

I shivered. All I wanted to do was have him back. One tear slid down my cheek. I stood up. "I should give you sometime to grasp all of this. Don't eat all the ambrosia." I said then I thought. He wouldn't come back. Not by himself anyways. I turned around and kissed him. My first on. It felt like kissing a stranger, but someone I knew my whole life. It was weird. "S-sorry!" I stammered
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/12/2013, 8:18 pm

Jax's blue eyes widened and shimmered, like he just found buried treasure. His confused expression turned into a large smile. No, not his usual post-prank grin, but a large, genuine smile. As Lily turned to leave, Jax sat up and said in a small voice, "Wait." He looked at Lily, with that concerned expression on her face, and kissed her back. Yes, he was Jaxon Samuel Kason, son of Apollo. And no, he did not have sinlings. He had two parasites known as step-brothers. And of course, Jax's mom was the most wonderful woman in the world. And she was missing. And yes, the girl in front of him was Lily. Oh Lily, the most beautiful girl in all of camp, the only girl he could talk to. Lily, his girlfriend. As soon as he had kissed her back, he whispered softly, "I remember."
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/12/2013, 8:26 pm

I cheered. Jax remembered me! Oh my gods. "Jax, oh gods! If I had known sooner!" I couldn't talk anymore. I was overcome with joy. I touched his cheek.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/13/2013, 4:20 pm

Jax started laughing. By kissing him, Lily had made all of his memories come flooding back. He felt different. More, more experienced. He smiled at Lily. "But we're together now, and that's all that matters," assured Jax. He didn't tell her how this would probably change him forever.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/13/2013, 4:37 pm

I grinned. Jack looked different. Not better, but wiser. I liked it. "What now? Do we just like, carry each other off into the sunset?" I joked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/13/2013, 5:35 pm

"Ha, sure," he joked, laughing. He looked down at himself. Jax's hoodie was taken off, maybe from Chiron, and revealed a clean white collared button up shirt. He guessed that Chiron must have taken off his shirt to pour some nectar on his wounds. Jax looked over at the table near the chair he was sitting at, and saw his dirty black undershirt and his slashed red hoodie. Guess I won't be wearing that again, he thought sadly. That hoodie was the only thing that he had from when he still thought he was a mortal. Then, like a flash of lightning, he got an idea. "Lily, I think we should go somewhere. You know, just take a break. Let's go to New York. I mean, I think I might need a new hoodie now!" he said with a fake laugh. Truth was, that hoodie gave him memories of his mom, of Miami, of everything. But he did want to go see New York with Lily. Jax had seen New York once when he was running around the U.S, looking for his mom, but he hadn't gotten to seen it much. Plus, maybe Lily wanted to shop or something, so Jax could get a new hoodie and spend time with Lily.

OOC: Want to move to New York? Could be fun. =) If you say yes, I can make the topic if you want.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/13/2013, 6:11 pm

i thought. We could visit my mom. "Yes! Yes! Yes! How log?" I asked.

OOC: What Lily said. Also, I can get Lily's best friend to see up his sweat shirt. It could be a X-mas present.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 2:06 am