A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The wound.

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

The wound.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The wound.

Post by Maggie Chase 12/13/2013, 6:15 pm

OOC: oh sweet! That'd be really cool. Are we allowed to give each other pets, because I wanted Jax to give Lily the guinea pig she wanted.

Jax smiled at Lily's excitement. "Well, I'm not sure. I would want it to be maybe a week or something, but where would we stay? I have quite a lot of mortal money saved up, but not enough for a hotel..." he said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/13/2013, 6:25 pm

OOC: yeah, that'd be great. I will PM an admin about getting a pet, but O think it would be great. At the end Lily will grab the sweat shirt.

"My mom lives in New York. We could stay with her. Her apartment has three bedrooms, so we would all fit" I got excited at the idea of seeing my mom "and Jax, we can look for your mom if you'd like." I added. I was super excited. "Why don't you go pack. I have to, um, talk to Chiron." I lied. I wanted to surprise Jax by fixing his sweater. I knew how much it meant to him.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 12/13/2013, 9:31 pm

Jax frose. His mom. She could be in New York. He had only been there once, and didn't have the chance to look for her. His heart skipped a beat. "Uh, okay! We can take a cab there tomorrow. Can't wait!" he said eagerly, and walked out of the Big House.

OOC: I'll post the topic sometime tomorrow.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/13/2013, 10:21 pm

I waved goodbye and waited until he left. I snapped my head around and snatched his sweatshirt. I left the office after looking around to make sure that Jax wasn't hiding in the shadows. I headed to the Aphrodite Cabin to get it fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content