A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Victorie's Bunk

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Victorie's Bunk Empty Victorie's Bunk

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/14/2013, 2:28 pm

Victorie walked into her bunk with a tiny Christmas tree over her shoulder. Kicking off her snow-covered boots, she made her way to the tree stand she had prepared earlier. After a few minutes of fussing, Victorie had a small evergreen standing in the corner of her bunk. Now, all she had to do was let the tree's branches drop, then she could start decorating it. Victorie grinned happily. Christmas was her favorite time of the year. A shuffling noise from under the bed broke her concentration. Victorie got down on her knees and lifted the bedskirt. Her cat Whiskers blinked at her and meowed. Victorie giggled.
    "Hey, little guy."
    She scooped Whiskers up in her arms and walked over to the purple armchair next to her bed. She sat down and tucked her feet up under her, still holding Whiskers. Leaning her head against the tall back of the chair, Victorie stroked her cat and stared off into space, thoughts of sleigh bells and gingerbread dancing through her mind.

Last edited by Lady Arbitrary on 12/14/2013, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Victorie's Bunk Empty Re: Victorie's Bunk

Post by Catos 12/14/2013, 5:57 pm

Stacey Solemnheart dashed into the Aphrodite cabin, tears streaming down her face. She had messed around with someones girlfriend, and even if that someone was the boy she loved that was still an unspeakable and thoroughly Aphrodite-like thing to do, and she immensely disliked her god parent. She opened the door to what she thought was her room, but came across someone else entirely.

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry, wrong room."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/14/2013, 6:10 pm

A pink-haired girl with tears streaming down her cheeks ran into the room suddenly. Victorie looked up and felt Whiskers jump off her lap in fright. Victorie uncurled her legs from under her and stood up.
    "Don't be sorry. What happened to you?" she asked, not unkindly.
    The poor girl seemed completely distraught and her weeping tugged at Victorie's heartstrings. She looked like she had a story to tell and Victorie was all ears.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/14/2013, 6:26 pm

"Oh, no, its nothing really. Im sorry, Ill get out of your hair now," Stacey cried, moving to leave the room...
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/14/2013, 6:43 pm

Victorie chased after her and quickly got between the girl and the door.
    "It's obviously not nothing. Come on, you can tell me. It'll make you feel better. Besides, you live here, right? That means we're half sisters."
    Victorie smiled gently.
    "You can trust me."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/16/2013, 9:03 pm

Stacey sighed and tried to compose herself. She looked up at the girl and decided to play down the part about her being stuck in the Time Vortex for half her life.

"Basically I was separated from the boy Ive loved my entire life but was allowed to watch him grow and mature. And I recently saw him get a new girlfriend that he seems to like very much, and Ive only just been allowed to see him again. So I got in a dispute with his girlfriend and did some things Ive tried to not do for AGES and now Im just sitting here feeling awful," she explained, trying to hold back tears the entire time.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/16/2013, 9:22 pm

Victorie's heart gave a little pang with every sentence the girl uttered. She knew she was too soft, but she couldn't help it. The poor girl had been through so much, though Victorie wondered briefly what circumstances had led to her not being able to talk to the boy she loved. Victorie clapped her hands to her chest dramatically, but her voice was genuine when she spoke.
    "That must have so difficult to watch. I mean, having some other girl move in .... what a b*tch."
    There was a hint of venom in the last part of her statement but it left her voice almost as soon as it entered. Victorie continued. "I'm sure she deserved whatever you did. I mean, if someone took my boyfriend, I'd ..." She smiled.
    "Well, I'm sure I don't know what I'd do."
    As she watched the girl register what she had said, Victorie tried to think of ways to cheer her up. Then she remembered something.
    "Hey! We haven't been introduced! What's your name?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/16/2013, 9:40 pm

Stacey smiled weakly,

"Yeah, well it was a little weird but it was still something Im not proud of." She noticed the new girls question.

"My name is Stacey Solemnheart."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/16/2013, 9:57 pm

"Victorie Knight." She smiled and grabbed Stacey's hand, shaking it politely, letting her gaze linger on the other girl for a moment. Then Victorie had a stroke of genius.
    "I know what'll make you feel better! You can stay here and decorate my tree with me!"
    Victorie marveled at her master plan.
    "We can hang up ornaments and maybe a few garlands, and then we'll have hot chocolate and candy canes! It'll be great."
    Victorie grinned happily. She was worried she might have to spend Christmas by herself again, but this year was looking less and less lonely by the minute.
    "So what do you say?"

Last edited by Lady Arbitrary on 12/17/2013, 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/16/2013, 11:13 pm

"Umm, I dont know if thats a good idea..." Stacey blushed. She really didnt want to have to be creative again, she despised her Aphrodite side enough already.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/17/2013, 5:19 am

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! We can listen to Christmas music and make gingerbread houses and- are you cold? Do you need a sweater? Because-" Victorie flung open her closet door revealing a wealth of Christmas sweaters and cardigans. She continued. "Anyway, it's your choice, but I think you'd really have fun. Besides-" Victorie stared at Stacey with puppy-dog eyes.
    "I can't decorate this tree all by myself."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/17/2013, 8:40 am

Stacey sighed, before forming a smile,

"Okay then, I suppose I will help after all." She didnt quite know what to expect from this, she couldnt even remember her last Christmas. She really hoped that she wouldnt mess up and annoy anyone.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/17/2013, 11:16 am

Victorie beamed. "Great! I'll get out the Christmas ornaments."
    She walked over to her closet again and rummaged around in some drawers.
    "Come on, make yourself at home!" she called over her shoulder.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/17/2013, 4:08 pm

"Okay..." Stacey whispered, moving over to a nearby chair and taking a seat. She began to look around the room and found it in good taste and style. She nodded appreciatively.

"This place looks nice."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/18/2013, 5:36 pm

"Thanks." Victorie grinned. "Glad you like it."
    Victorie was proud of the way she had set up her room. Though it was full of furniture, the place was cozy rather than claustrophobic. There were two armchairs, a desk, a heating pad and microwave, two side tables, and of course, her bunk crammed into the small space. The closet was in the corner, and the light pink walls had several pictures and posters expertly placed to create the illusion of space. The room was scrupulously neat.
    Victorie finally found what she was looking for. She pulled out an old box with "CHRISTMAS!" scribbled on it in Sharpie marker.
    "Here we go. Come on, help me with the lights!"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/18/2013, 5:42 pm

Stacey smiled meekly, before standing and advancing on the box. She pulled out the contents and stared at the contents in dismay.

"These things are... SO TACKY," she frowned, examining the cheap and old plastic ornaments. She shook her head.

"Sorry, but these things are about four years old and smell of boxes. We need some new decorations. If were going to do it at all, were going to do it the right way!"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/18/2013, 6:03 pm

Victorie made a wistful expression. "But these have sentimental value!" She held up a styrofoam one she made in fifth grade. Looking at it brought back memories of Christmas with her father. Suddenly the bottom half of the ornament broke off.
    "Well ... maybe I do need some new ones."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/18/2013, 6:40 pm

"Im really sorry, darling, but these will have to go!" Stacey sniffed, before heading towards the door.

"I'll be back in a minute, Ill be buying some new decorations."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/18/2013, 10:23 pm

Victorie nooded. "Alright! Be back soon."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/18/2013, 10:51 pm

Stacey opened the door and entered inside, a fresh box of decorations clasped in her hands. She set them down on the table.

"Here, hopefully these are better," she said, opening the lid to the box.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/19/2013, 3:54 pm

Victorie leaped up and quickly made her way to Stacey. She peered inside the box. The ornaments were very standard, but not too boring, good-looking, but not flashy. "These'll be great!" she said enthusiastically. Victorie walked back to her closet and too out a string of lights.
    "Wanna help me with these?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/19/2013, 7:41 pm

Stacey grinned happily as she set to work on the decorations. She had just finished coiling the tinsel around the tree when another memory of her time in the Vortex shot back to her. She dropped her tinsel in shock and her face fell stiff.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/21/2013, 9:25 pm

Victorie was humming a little Christmas tune to herself when she noticed Stacey's discomfort. "What's wrong?" she laughed. "Get pricked by the tree?" It slowly dawned on Victorie that something was seriously wrong with Stacey. She moved closer. "Hey, Stacey. What's up?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 12/21/2013, 9:41 pm

Stacey's eyes began to well up with tears and she collapsed to the ground crying, her past horrors and experiences hitting her like a ton of bricks. She wiped her tears and faced Victorie, answering her question.

"Tell me, how scared have you ever been?"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 12/21/2013, 10:40 pm

Victorie stared at Stacey in dismay. She sure was volatile. Maybe even bipolar.
    "Well . . . I remember back when I was on the road, trying to find camp. A group of drunk bikers had followed me down an alleyway. All I had to fight them off was a broken glass bottle." Victorie shivered. The memory of the danger she had been in was enough to give her the chills. For some reason, dangerous mortals scared her more than a monster ever could.
    "Why are you asking?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:52 am