A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC)

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting by the lake (PUBLIC)

Post by Marceline 4/22/2014, 6:48 am

OOC: I know.
    BIC:
    Laure replied she was in second cohort, her french accent flowing amongst her words. A small sweet smile played on her lips. By now I had gotten used to her, yet I pondered the thought if she would say we're enemies.
    "Second Cohort. At least you don't have Octavian." I said to her kindly.
    Octavian. So many words I wanted to say. He was probably the worst people of worst people, definitely on Santa's naughty list. I really hoped he was sent to the fields of punishment when he died...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 7:03 am

Laure rolled her eyes in a I-TOTALLY-feel-you kind of way.

"Dear gods of Olympus, I am grateful he's not in my Cohort," she stated. What would happen if he knew about her and Lindia? He never hesitated to blackmail people and he could really use the two girls's relationship to his advantage.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 4/22/2014, 3:44 pm

OCC: oh.. oops.. :P

-And what cohort are you in Charlotte? Bruse said while slowly and softly letting her back into the lake's chill waters and placed his arm more firmly around Laure's.

To him, cohorts never really mattered. Sometimes he got confused at that kind of separation. But a roman kid, would never accept that the greeks were better organised!!

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/22/2014, 4:08 pm

I stood back up in the cool water. "I'm in First Cohort." I said, answering Bruses question. My honey blonde hair fell around my shoulders now close to being dry.
    "Unfortunately with Octavian." I then added sadly.
    OOC: so short....
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2014, 2:37 am

"Oh no, poor you," Laure said, though she already knew Charlotte was in the First.

As he put an arm around Laure, the French girl huddled closer, her thick honey-colored hair with the purple and blue strains falling around her neck, retained by the golden pin.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/23/2014, 3:43 am

"Oh no, poor you." Laure said. I couldn't tell if she said it with kindness or if she said it unmeaningfully. Anyway, it didn't matter. The water was above her waist, now not as deep as it had been. I wondered what the time was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:38 am