A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alone Time [OPEN]

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Alone Time [OPEN] Empty Alone Time [OPEN]

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 1:35 pm

It has been a while since I've been here... Since my mom went to prison. But it never felt right. I didn't have many friends and this was a completely different way of life than the one I was used to. Still, that never stopped me. Sadly, the fact that my dad isn't one of the greatest gods didn't give me any boost on my social status. It felt weird, but at the same time kind of nice. When I was at home, I was never allowed to normal life, and the life of a grown-up was the one I've been living since I could talk. But, even if I did enjoy the change of the way people treated me, I still missed home. I still missed who I had been told I was.

All those thoughts ran through my head as I walked by the river, the locals called it Little Tiber. It always intrigued me, with it's mystery and our inability to touch its waters. I spend a great amount of my time here alone. I sighed and sat on the soft grass, hugging my knees to my chest as I stared at the horizon
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Alone Time [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone Time [OPEN]

Post by moriarty 1/8/2014, 4:00 pm

I walked around the camp for a while, trying to get over my previous experience. I thought about it, then physically shuddered. I was looking around for somewhere to sit. The temple to Mars wasn't doing it for me today. I had a feeling he was my dad, considering I just killed a person. I tried to focus on my happy memories. Hanging out with friends in Iowa, playing Disney songs on the piano, climbing trees. I was feeling low though. I was walking along the banks of the, what was it called? The Typer river? I saw someone walking along the banks too, and then he/she sat down on the grass. I jogged over and sat next to them. "Hello. I'm Cecelia." I smiled.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 4:17 pm

I looked up at the younger girl and grinned."Hey, kiddo, I'm Andrew. Would you like to sit here?"I asked politely and tried to hide my frown as I noticed something close to sadness in her eyes.

OOC: Sorry for not making longer post, I'll try though
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/8/2014, 5:32 pm

He smiled at me, and I kept on grinning. "Of course! So what's up?" I sat down on the grass next to him, and scooped up some dirt. It was slightly wet, so I started to sculpt with it. I didn't know what to exactly to sculpt, so I started to make Andrew's face.

OOC: It's ok. I honestly don't care.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 5:36 pm

"Um... I've got nothing... Well... Which cohort are you in?"I asked the stranged girl while trying to understand what she was doing. When I realised it looked like a human face I took some in my hand and started makimg teeth
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/8/2014, 5:43 pm

I'm in 4th. I just got here recently though, so I'm still a probie," I said waving the little lead tablet in his face. I started working on his hair. It was a little bit swoopy, and messy. He picked up some dirt and started making silly-looking teeth. "So who's your parent?" I noticed his eyes were a shocking blue.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 5:56 pm

"Lucifer. You know, the star-sky dude... At least I think that's him... Yours? Vulcan?"I guessed from her building abilities. I found her looking at me strangely and I grinned before sticking the teeth om where the human head's mouth was supposed to be
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/8/2014, 7:03 pm

"Honestly? I don't know. Maybe Vulcan, maybe Mars. And isn't Lucifer the devil?" I asked, thinking back to my Catholic school lessons. He stuck the teeth onto the face. I used my finger to draw a small smile on the face, and smiled in return.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 12:33 am

I chuckled and shook my head."Honestly? Stuff about the gods confuse me. But one thing's for sure, this is the funniest heafd I've ever seen! You, my friend, are an artist"I added in the end and ruffled the girl's hair
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/9/2014, 5:04 pm

"Yeah, I was born and raised Catholic, so everything is contradictory." I smoothed my hair back down, which is very not me. "Thanks. I've won a couple of awards at home in Kentucky." I said, slurring in my Kentucky accent.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:28 am

I grinned widely at her and nodded."Understandable! I mean, look at this!"I chuckled and pointed at the head."And, my mom didn't believe in God and stuff so it was a tad esier. How long have you been here?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/10/2014, 4:41 pm

I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Yeah, I tried. I can do better though." I took my finger and drew high cheekbones on the bust. "Yeah, it's hard to adjust. I got here in August. My mom thinks I'm at boarding school." I pressed my lips together, then smirked. "I guess its easier than telling her my dad is a lowercase 'g' god."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 6:53 am

I smiled sadly and stared at the river, the way its color changed as clouds moved on the aky."My mom is in prison. She:s the oone that sent me here"I replied softly, hoping she wouldn't hear me
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/11/2014, 7:36 am

Andrew gazed out at the river. I heard him mumble something unintelligible. I decided not to pry. "So....." I looked out at the river. It was pretty, but it also radiated power. "I, uh, um...." I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. "I'm 13, how old are you?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 9:15 am

I turned to look at her surprused."You? Thirteen? Only?"I gasped and slowly grinned."I'm 18"I let her know and nudged her with my shoulder. "So, what cohort are you in?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/11/2014, 1:44 pm

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Only? Most people think I'm like eight!" Annnnnd he's 18. Way out of my league. "You already asked that. I'm in 4th. All I got for a "recommendation letter" was my dad's note to my mom, telling her to send me here."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 2:13 pm

I blushed and let my head fall down in embarrassment."Sorry, I forgot. I'm in fifth. Well, you are cute enough to be passed as an eight year old"I added and winked playfully
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/12/2014, 1:30 pm

I patted his head as he looked down in shame. "I don't give a crap. I wasn't paying attention either. I take it your ADHD?" I punched him in the arm after he said I was cute. "Fifth eh? How long have you been here?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 1:59 pm

"No idea is the answer to both questions. Hey, what's your name?"I asked, mostly as a joke to tease her a bit as revenge for the punch, along with a light ruffle of her hair
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/12/2014, 2:08 pm

I glared at him, making an effort to look menacing. It didn't work. I smoothed my hair back down, and patted my jeans. "My name is BILLY BOB JOEY JENKINS!" I say in my most obnoxious country accent.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 2:12 pm

I burst out laughing at that and ended up rolling around in the dirt."Dammit, Billy. You are one funny dude"I chuckled when I finally managed to sit up again
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/12/2014, 2:15 pm

As soon as he sat back up, I pushed him back into the dirt and slapped him. "Now, don't ever mess with me again." I said like a valley girl. I stood up flipped my hair, and started to stalk away, then turned around and glanced at him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 2:30 pm

I looked ip at her, shocjed she'd even try something like that. As she walked away I smirked and got up slowly, creeping behind her until she turned to look at where I was supposed to be. i thwn grabbed her arms and immobilised herr as I started to tickled her sides."Payback time!"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/12/2014, 2:49 pm

I saw he wasn't where he was supposed to be. That's when I couldn't move my arms anymore. I squealed as he tickled my sides. "Stop! Stop!" I was laughing like a manic and I couldn't stop. I started panting. "Ok. Ok. I'll be done now."

OOC: Can this be like a brother-sister relationship?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 2:55 pm

I grinned evily and freed her arms but started tickling harder."No way, kiddo"I laughed andshook my head.

OOC: Sure, whatever you want :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:10 am