A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

blood of fire

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

blood of fire - Page 2 Empty Re: blood of fire

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 1:27 pm

I smiled up at him and took off his bandage. The wounds looked better, but the big one was still greenish. It looked like it was infected. I rubbed some cream over it and traced the scratches around it with my fingertips. I heard him say something and looked up, confused for a moment before remembering what he asked. "I couldn't understand. But you seemed scared, as if you could feel something... What was it, Avy?"I asked again and sighed, wrapping the bandage again around his leg
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

Post by terragate 1/11/2014, 1:38 pm

The cold hand of death is what avycyn wanted to say but he suppressed himself as he opened his mouth to speak " handsn.....that had grasped at my back and made me feel as cold as ice........ christind I have never felt cold in my life" his pupils had constricted in fearnasnwell as his eyencolor changing rapid color framework m blue to purple then back, it was subtle though and not many people would be able to catch it. He shovered again as he prepared himself to speak again..... but the words seemed to leave him as he grasped in the air for them (not literally) "....I....I... have never bh....been that scared in my lifke chrisi.....mm andnthat wasna dream!" His voice had become urgent with concer, he had no idea if thas was to happen again or just subsequently de and leave him alone....... trying to calk down once again for he felt yhis hody tempature warming the area around him, avycyn had anlook around the infirmary, it was a neat little tidy place. Packed together noce and tight, if the beds were so damn soft he would have thought it was perfect.
    Christi e sat beside him, avycyn took a strong not of this for if she had not been here when he had awoken from the nightmare he would have destroyed the infirmary " thanks" he muttered on his breath, sometimes a thank you ia needed but he had no idea if that time was know.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 2:28 pm

I knew from the minute he started talking, his panic was rising. He seemed like a lost, like boy who needed someone. I saddened as he told me about his dream. Maybe he had an early ecounter with a child of Phobos? He looked so sad and lonely, I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my armsaround him in a tight hug and buruied my face on his chest."Don't worry, Avy. It's okay"I murmured soothingly, everyone needed a hug now and then

OOC I found the character :)
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/11/2014, 2:57 pm

As she craddled herselfnagainst his chest he was scared that he was going to hurt her, but his heart beat slowed down and the heat was used to disapated, her touch was relaxing and avycyn felt like a brother again..... but this time it was different, he could feel more passion and care the his sister ever gave him, he smiled softly as hia muscles relaxed as well. He looked down at christine and he could not imagine being without her "christine......, you remind me alot of my sister...... please just" he could not finish for tears streaked down his cheek.
    If only he could go back and save his siter, but maybe this was his second chance to save someone, the problem Is from what and when " i cant remember when i have ever cried........ it ussualy just turned into condensation" he said this looking directly at christine.
    Ooc: xan you send me a link to the desceibtion also when is she or he going to be entered into the role play.,
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 3:13 pm

I smiled softly as he told me about his sister. He seemed sad, but hopeful too at the same time. I squeezed him toghter as I felt something wet on my hair, my guess it was his tears."It's good to cry, to let it all out"I whispered and rubbed his back

OOC: I can give you hwr form tomorrow, she's not posted here, I don't have the money ywt
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/11/2014, 3:59 pm

Her touch maee him coop dwn even more, tears fell from his face in threes our fours at a time, as theely pattered against the dirt they seeked to remember whom this came from andnsizzled and burnt the ground it touched..... but never burned when it touched him or christine, he felt happiness he could controll it more. Pulling christine closer tlso that her head was resting in the crook of his neck he let tears run down his face, his face was emotionless except from uis eyes which held more sorrow than any normal soul can take, avycyn wondered if he would be able to cry after this for as each tear fell he could feel his worries and sorrows seep away "christine all this time..... I was waiting for you.....m your the person I needed to fill one of my maney holes...... please dont leave this one empty" he said this not able to look her in the eyes becuase her face was just against his chest, her hands ran soothingly against his hack just like sister had the last day..... no forget about it no more worrying avycyn thought " jessica oh my poor sister.... I have to let you go" acyclovir n said this to his deceased sister , he filled one of his many holes with christin, he felt partially full know as if he had completed a task to save himself "all I have ever needed was myself after what had happened.... but know..... I need you and more. I c...cant just live my life alone, I need to fill myself with love and joy again!" Avycyn said this holding up one of his hands he tryed to create one of his fashionable fireballs...... but something was different the flames were not red......they were blue, the heat was intense but they t seemed more beutifull then the sun outside, he looked into it and he swore he saw his sister face....... his sister was saying goodbye and giving him a gift, controll over himself and his power.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 4:49 am

By now tears were running from my eyes too, how could anyone suffer that much pain and last?"N-no need t-to worry any more,A-Avy. I'm here, o-okay? I'm not g-going to leave you"I stammered, trying to hold back my sobs. What he needed now was ssomeone to care for him, not something to made him feel worse. He had lost a sister, which seemed to be everything for him. I felt a warmth on my cheek and turned my head slighty, only to find myself staring in awe at a blue fireball."Avy... H-hoe?"

OOC:Sorry I took so long to reply, I just wanted to be able to write more
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/12/2014, 2:50 pm

"One of my powers...is to create a fireball, ...... but ussually they are red" he said this know noticing christine was cryingnas well. He had not wanted to cause her greif and yet somehow he had, yet somehow he was able to cry for the first time. He felt better know as streams of tears rand down his cheek, they slowed as they decided it hest to stop create in and realize whatnyou were here for. He tryed to calm himself more andnfound that his heart was beating silently along side christine's, he held her close know in recognition of her reply to what he uad said to j his emotion filled state, he sighed as he pulled from her, feeling the odd warmth flood into his body he noticed that his tears on his cheeks vanished but the heay seemed to be directed, controlled " christine..... your the best" he gave her a heart felt smile, pje that he ussualy never wore upon his face.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 3:04 pm

I grinned shyly back at him and blushed at his comment. "Thanks... You are pretty awesome too, Avy"I replied and wiped the tears from my cheeks."Sorry, I-I just remembered stuff"I mumbled quickly as an apollogy
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/12/2014, 3:14 pm

" its was ok because iwas crying as well, if I was crying it woupd definitely be fine for you to cry" his throat felt raw from the tears, but he had never made a sound while crying, and what he had said was kinda emotionless as if he was not supposed to cry at all, it made him feel alone ance again as he startes to realize he had a long way to go to fill all of his hole "one down three to go" he mumbled to himself his face grik for about a mille second, he tried to let the feeling of being empty go as he knew he felt less empty as before " now we cannget outa here.....right"he asked this looking around the Iinfirmary, he still felt chills running down his spine from the memory of his dream.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 3:33 pm

I sighed and shook my head."No, Avy. You need to be healed"I reminded him and sat down at the end of his bed with my legs crossed."So... Wanna talk?"I asked, feeling kind of awkward just sitti.g there in silence
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/12/2014, 4:10 pm

"Yeah....what about" he sighed these words out as if he felt trapped, he did not like staying olin one place dor a long time esppecially if that place he had stayed, it made him feel suppressed and trapped and avycy never liked that "so christy are you year round or are you semi" hia voice was sweet and soft as if he trully cared.... in which case he did really care.
    He felt connected to christine now, as if she had stayed with him for her whole life... as if she was his real sister, but he needed to remember that she was not.... she was someone more then that someone who could fully understand.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/12/2014, 4:17 pm

I smiled softly at his silly question."Year rounder. What about you?"I asked back and poked his stomach in a playful manner. He may seemed tough but he really was just a big teddy bear. I had misunderstood him, all he truly needed was someone who cared. And I was willing to play that part in his life
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/12/2014, 4:38 pm

Ooc: a big draggon teddy bear
    Bic: "year round as well, but sometimes im aloud to leave" avycyns sighed as christine poked him in the gut, he ruffed her hair playfully.
    He felt tied at the moment from tearing up, he did not lime cryingnit left him raw, becuase he had never cried before he felt as if he could try new things, he lifted his hand towards the infirmary entrance which had a slit in it that could be seen through, he thought of his bow and pulling it back to let loose an arrow, a blue flame appeared one inch from his hand, and as it fromed into a blazing blue arrow he thought of releasing the bow, but hesitated.... what if he hit the infirmary wall, we ll hw thought I just wont do that.
    He released the bow and it traveled in and out of the infirmary without grazung such a fiber. "That was close" he said releived.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 12:24 am

I slapped his hand away and patted my hair down but smiled.He was opening up and he was trying to get rid of all that saddened him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 12:27 am

I slapped his hand away and patted my hair down but smiled.He was opening up and he was trying to get rid of all that saddened him. He resembled a big brother more than ever. Maybe because it was what he was meant to be. A blue light snapped me out of my thoughts and I barely had time to look up in order to see the fiery arrow fly by me and through the door."Wow.... Avy, that was awesome!"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/13/2014, 12:44 pm

He guessed it was awesome but it was just blue know, and with a much more intense yet gentle flame,"guess blue is my new color" he spoke fast as if not wanting to say it, henwatcher her ruffel her hair back in place.... but she seemed content that he was trying to act more..... how would you saiy it? Sociable he guessed, but did he really need to be more sociable could he not just have her as his friend or was he " fated tomeet another" he accidentally spoke aloud, he kept a normalnfacenbut he felt asnif he had given away a secret.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 1:28 pm

"Who?"I asked curiously and looked up at him. He looked as if he hadn't said anything or hadn't realised it but when I reached his eyes I understood he was hiding something. Why was that phrase so important? I had to find out."Who are you going to meet?"I asked again
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/13/2014, 1:54 pm

Avycyn looked at her confused, he had not remembered what he had said, be gave her a quizifal look and mouthed out the word what " what did I say sokething" he felt a little frightened at this point that he cpuld not remember.... all acept the word fated, wbat was that supposed to mean.
    He treid to make sense of it gettting up and pacing back and forth but that only seemed to get rid of the word fated " what did I say christine....what?" Know he was the one asking her, be felt like he had felt in bis dream caught...stuck unkempt by the chaos of the day.
    He cLmed himself down as he saw that his body was gping past normal heat limit..... normal for him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 2:10 pm

I looked up at him confused and shook my head."You said 'fated to meet another'. Calm down, Avy, please. You are scaring me"I admitted and looked down, pulling my knees to my chest. No, Christine, bad girl. No one was allowed to find out how weak I truly was. I reached in my pocket and got out a small bottle filled with pills. I swallowed two quickly and took a couple more in my palm in case I needed them again
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/13/2014, 2:22 pm

Avycyn atopped.... his worrynturned into sorrow, had he hurt her by speaking like some controll freak, which luckily enpugh he was not.
    He scootched cloaer bringing an around her and pulling her close " im..s...sorry, I did not mean to scare you.... I didnt mean to" he tryed to reassure hut he had no clue if it would work or not, he felt as if he was dangerous to people as long as he had these moment of total indanity.
    He tried to calm her down not kmowingnwhst those pills were, she had actually ed so in controll for a while was she finnally brealing under the pressure he had put on her "guess its my time to keel you up" he smiled slighty rubbing hrr back.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 2:30 pm

I smiled softly as tears ran down my cheeks."I'm sorry, Avy."I whimpered and once again buried my face in teh crook of his neck."I-I'll be fine, I-I just need two minutes. You d-don't have to d-do this, I-I'm fi-ine"I stammered, trying to stop crying, which for now seemed impossible.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/13/2014, 2:47 pm

Her tears fell onto avycyns shirt steaming sliggtly from the odd heat, he listened to her talk as she rested here head in the crook of his neck, and so he waited two minutes, which felt as if they dragged themselves over reality and slowed it down, thia caused him to take heed of the scenery around them, it was quaint and quite.... peacefull is a word to describe it, henfelt his heart beat match with christines and he felt the feeling of being whole again for those few minutes.
    As tehy ened he looked down at christine and smiled " you ok know chirsty" he asked gentle not to pull on anymore strings.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/13/2014, 2:55 pm

I sniffed and nodded, still not looking up. I wasn't ready to give up that peaceful feeling I got suddenly, to say the truth."Thanks, big brother.... Sorry, that just escaped"I muttered in shame as soon as I reallised what I had said and pulled back, not wanting to see the pain in his eyes in case this reminded him of his sister
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/13/2014, 3:06 pm

The guilt came know... of him not being able to protect his siter, his heart burned with an intense heat..... but....... he gulped it down and smiled as he face flushed crimsan, christine had called him brother, and he felt as if she was his little sis " no need to say sorry..... little sis" hesiad this pulling her close against his chest, he did not want this monet to escape, the sentiment seemed te raise by the minute but avycyn could not help it, he had suppressed his feelings for so lpng that know thatnhe was letting themnout he cpuld not stop.
    And he liked it that way. " christine its ok if youncall menwhatever ypu want.... ok you know that right" he told her this almost like a parent teaching his child... but this was like a mentor or brother helping his sister . He inhaled deeply smelling the sweet air around them and then exhaling he went to his normal seriuos state, he felt the cold hands on his back and he heard a name 'kerei' in his head... how odd?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:53 pm