A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

When the lights go down, in the city.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

When the lights go down, in the city. Empty When the lights go down, in the city.

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 9:26 pm

Lindia walked through the grand city of new Rome with chance, clutching her hand as they continued on the smooth stone paths. The child of trivia was dressed casually, and her hair was freshly let down and sweeping past her shoulder as she smiled at him. She hoped she could trust himC of her past came up. Last time that had happened near him, she had blacked out.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

When the lights go down, in the city. Empty Re: When the lights go down, in the city.

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 9:32 pm

I had a brief memory as we walked though the streets of New Rome. The thought was, the last time we were here together she had blackout, the reason had escaped me. I walked casually with Lindia and held her hand as we walked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

When the lights go down, in the city. Empty Re: When the lights go down, in the city.

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 9:35 pm

Lindia paused in front of a building and grinned "you want to get a bite to eat? Maybe a drink?" She grinned as she smiled at him flirtingy. She hoped he had gotten the hints by now, her flirting skills weren't that good.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 9:39 pm

"Sure," He replied, "Why not?" He walked over to a café. "What do you want?" He asked while they were waiting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 9:41 pm

"I like black coffee" She confessed. Se had taken a liking to it when she had ran away from home. It was really chap and easy to find. She smiled as she rested her head across his shoulder, her fingers dancing on her chest to the rhythm of some old rock song, 'Lights' by journey to be exact.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 9:46 pm

I feel the beat of the song and know exactly which song it is, I start humming the song. We reach the front of the line. "I'll have a Diet Coke, and she'll have a black coffee." I tell the casher. He brings the drinks to the counter. "Thank you," I say and pay him. I guide Lindia over to an empty table.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 9:50 pm

Lindia smiled and let him guide her to the table. She smiled nd sat down. "So, have you explored San Francisco?" She asked and grinned as she sipped the hot, dark beverage. The song was still on her mind and within a few moments she was wishing she was at her bunk with her bass, strumming the instrument and singing.,,,but a drink with a hot guy was good too.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 9:54 pm

"A little, I don't leave camp a lot. If I do it's only to visit my dad." I reply opening and sipping my soda. I would love to be enjoying this drink at my bunk listening to music, but this was better.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 9:58 pm

She nodded, staying away from the idea of family. "Last time I was out of camp I was over in Europe with Laure" she smiled, rubbing her arm as she switched her songs. "She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me f childhood memories...." She grinned "when everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky..."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 10:02 pm

"I bet." I say pondering my next statement. " I grew up in Texas, my dad was a fighter pilot in the Navy, so I lived there until he retired." I say, "Where'd you grow up?" I ask, trying to make conversation.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 10:06 pm

Linda froze the momet he asked that, her hand squeezing so hard that the cup in her hand cracked an crumbled, sending the scaulding liquid all over her pale hands and she winced as she muttered. "Detroit...." She couldn't meet her eyes, but they were full of tears.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 10:10 pm

Seeing as this was a touching subject, "Sorry," He apologized, "I didn't mean to strike a nerve."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 10:12 pm

"It's ok....a year ago I would have strangled you though" she laughed a little as she cleaned her hand
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 10:15 pm

"Well, I'm glad that didn't happen. Do you need some help?" I ask
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 10:16 pm

"No, I got it" she sighed "I don't like my past memories"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/16/2014, 10:55 pm

"I see, want to go somewhere else?" I ask.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/16/2014, 10:56 pm

Lindia grinned "ever wanted to rock out? I play bass a little"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 1/17/2014, 9:13 pm

I ponder the thought for a moment. "Why not?" I ask. I pick up my soda, put my free arm around her shoulder, and walk toward the barracks.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/17/2014, 10:02 pm

Lindia smiled and walked with him, walking towards the barracks. "Lets go too your bunk, alright?" She asked him as they walked. She couldn't stop smiling as she did, enjoying the alone time for once with chance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:08 pm