A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

When doves hit the sun

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

When doves hit the sun Empty When doves hit the sun

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 2:46 am

Jackson brushed his soft blonde hair away from his face as he held onto the neck of his acoustic guitar, slowly and carefully retuning the instrument after it had become untuned. His blue eyes were focused on the metallic strings, taking care in perfecting the tune.

Mostly, he was just trying to distract himself, calm himself down from what had happened at the beach. After the depressing talk with Cassie about their relationship, he wasnt sure what to think. In fact, he remembered going to the lake to talk to his old friend....but how he got to the deserted music room was a shock to him. The loneliness was strangely comforting though as he strummed the guitar in his hands, listening to find the perfect tune.

His orange camp shirt covered his torso, fitting tight agains his young form as some khaki shorts covered his thighs. He was pretty handsome, but then again most of the Apollo cabin was.... Though Jackson wasnt that known for looks, regardless of being a minor celebrity worldwide..,his fame was more concentrate into the Midwest of the United States. 

Eventually, the blonde had finished the delicate tuning of his beloved guitar and began to strum a note, then another....soon blossoming into a song. "It's nine'oclock on a Saturday....regular crowd shuffles in...." He continued to sing the song; Piano man, until the very end. It was not perfect though, and he would pause once or twice to correct himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

When doves hit the sun Empty Re: When doves hit the sun

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 2:53 am

"It's beautiful," Cleo said.

She had entered the music room silently when she had heard the guitar playing and had taken a seat on a random table near the door. Her dark brown curls flowed down her shoulders, catching the sunlight and giving honey-colored reflections. She was wearing a tight white lace skirt that showed her caramel-brown legs along with a sleeveless, fashionable bordeaux top. Golden arm cuffs shone on her wrists and she had various delicate Bulgari rings with matching earrings and a necklace. At her feet, she was wearing bordeaux stilettos with ten-centimeters heels.

She gave Jackson a pretty smile, showing her even white teeth. Her lips glistened with fruity gloss, making her smile sparkle; her large green eyes were surrounded by plum-colored eyeshadow and defined by golden eye-liner.
    Cleo knew Jason was famous, she had bought his album, and now she wanted to talk with him.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 2:54 am

Jackson looked up startled, suddenly noticing the bombshell of a young lady sitting at a table, listening to him sing. Technically, he should be used to this occurance by now but honestly, he couldn't get over how randomly people came to see him. He could tell she was a child of Aphrodite, only those girls could apply makeup so perfectly. 

"Thank you" He answered, setting his guitar across his knees as he looked at her. "I'm Jackson, who are you?" He asked with a bright smile. He wondered if she was a fan, or just a camper that had heard him in the music room... Either way, he didn't mind the company. 

His blue eyes shined a little bit in the light as he strummed another small tune on his guitar, although he wouldn't sing the song, he could certainly hum 'in the jungle'.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 3:02 am

"My name is Esmeralda," she said, putting an Italian accent on the name. "Most of the time, though, I'm nicknamed Cleo since I'm Egyptian."

She smiled and elegantly rose from the table to step towards him on her stilettos.

"I prefer Cleo," she softly said.

He was younger than her by a year or so, but the daughter of Aphrodite didn't mind. She stopped in front of him, taking a pose like she always did, since she was a model, before sitting down next to him, their legs almost touching. She crossed hers and started slowly moving her upper foot in delicate circles.

"It is weird, so many years at Camp and it seems it's the first time we talk."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 3:04 am

"I think it actually is Cleo" he replied, flashing her a smile as he watched her approach, and then sit down besides him. He could see her much better now, how every part of her clothing and make up only enhanced her beauty...then again, her mom was Aphrodite and he was sure that was part of the reason. 

He was thinking of something to say, something to talk about but his mouth was dry, he just couldn't think of an opening comment! He did recognize her though, he had watched her once or twice before when she modeled, but he only knew her by reputation, this was his first time up close with her. 

"So....you like my music?" He finally asked, watching her move her foot.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 3:14 am

Cleo noticed him looking at her feet and smirked. Moving a foot attracted the eye towards the legs, and now he could admire how shapely hers were.

"I -love- it!" she said in her pretty voice. "Your songs are wonderful! I wanted to go to one of your concerts, but you only play in the USA... And I live in Barcelona," she added with a sad look.

Her great green eyes were reflecting the light, showing the different iridescent nuances of her irises: ochre around the pupil, blue around the iris, and the bright green like inlaid spangles; the innocent size of her eyes gave one the impression of being totally attentive.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 3:16 am

He noticed her shapely legs, and then as he moved his eyes back to hers...he noticed her entire body, every curve she wanted to show was shown, and shown well. "I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, suddenly feeling bad about not performing for such a beautiful young lady.

"If you would like, I could put on a private concert for you right now Cleo..." He offered, smiling at the child of love... Love. That's why he was feeling a little 'drunk'. Then again.... He cleared his head as he smiled, moving his eyes back down to her foot again, watching it move. It was entertaining for some reason just to watch, but he was listening and listening well to the model.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 4:08 am

Cleo opened her mouth in happy surprise. Would she really get a private concert? That would be sooo amazing! She had been at numerous concerts: David Guetta, Bruno Mars, Jennifer Lopez... Only pop music, but this was the first time she'd get a concert by Jackson Delta, and in private!

"Are you serious?" she asked. "Would you really...?"

She wondered if she would playfully ask him for autographs later.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 10:24 am

Jackson nodded "I'll be right back, ok?" He left the music room and ten minutes later he was back, carrying a CD and a player, as well as some sheet music. He sat the stuff down and picked up his guitar again, walking to the middle and glancing at her as he spoke into the microphone. "And this little concert is dedicated to the hottie in the room, Cleo" he laughed and began to sing.

The first song was his most Matabele single, a song about just growin up and enjoying it. He hoped that Cleo liked the song as he closed his eyes and sang.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 10:29 am

"Oh, you're adorable!" Cleo said as he agreed, and, without hesitating, she kissed his cheek.

She patiently waited in the room, listening to music and checking her look in her pocket mirror, and smiled at him when he came back.

She giggled prettily when he called her 'hottie' and listened to him singing, her great eyes showing how attentive she was. In the middle of the song, she stood up and started dancing, flashing him smiles in between moves.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 10:32 am

He watched her dance and grinned, continuing in the song until the very end, and then starting another! He sang three songs for her, before sitting down and taking a drink of water. "Your awesome at dancing!" He exclaimed and grinned, wipin his forehead.

"Want another song or two...?" He grinned, enjoying being on the stage once again, giving a private concert to th model daughter of Aphrodite.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 10:37 am

"And you're awesome at singing," she replied. "Thank you, though."

She took his bottle and drank some water herself, she wasn't sweating though. Cleo passed a hand through her layered curls and flashed Jackson a smile as she gave him the bottle back.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 10:42 am

Jackson nodded and accepted his bottle back from Cleo, setting it besides them. "Thank you"

He couldn't help but notice whatever she did with her hair, or her foot or really anything, every distraction she made only enhanced his opinion on that part of her body.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 10:46 am

Cleo put her hands on her knees and straightened her arms, closing her eyes as she cutely yawned, like a cat.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit tired because of the party yesterday," she explained.

She gazed at him, their eyes connected, and she looked away.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 10:50 am

Jackson smiled "it's alright..." Their eyes connected and he blushed, glancing away. He knew he was falling, but he also knew that he still had Cassie.... Ugh! Why did relationships have to be so complex here?

"I don't part much" he said, sad in a way but also happy. He remembered the last time he had gone to a party was maybe two years ago, unless you counted the camp prom.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 10:52 am

"Really?" Cleo asked. "Apollo children are very out going though! And you're a pop star in addition!"

She smiled and put a light caramel-brown hand on his shoulder. She had bordeaux nail-polish on her fingernails.

"How come you're like that? Don't you like dancing?" Her green eyes glittered.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 10:55 am

"I do! I just never get out enough, I'm having problems in my life...." He wondered if he should go into detail, then again she was a daughter of a goddess of love...

"I'm currently dating a child of khione, but I don't think she has interest in me anymore. We talked at the beach but I was interrupted by lakisha...and well, she said she needed to e alone"

He paused for a moment to admire her again "what do you think this means?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 11:01 am

Cleo made a sad face as he mentioned his girlfriend. But screw his girlfriend!

"I believe it means you have to... switch," she said. "Put your romantic interest on somebody else. Perhaps she'll come back to you... but you won't be hers anymore."

And her heart will be broken. Aphrodite girls loved romantic tangles. They organized many of the Camp couples, and didn't hesitate to participate in them.

Cleo flashed him a smile.

"Let's talk about happier things. You said you liked to dance. Do you want to dance with me?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 11:04 am

Jackson nodded, heartbroken about the news that Cassie was gone from him...but then again, that left him open for Cleo... He quite liked the idea of dating a model and smiled at her.

"Indeed, I would love to dance with you" He told her, looking at her in a new way, now that he knew he could have her without cheating. A small part of him held back though, common sense telling him Aphrodite girls usually turned men into playthings...but he didn't care, he was caught.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2014, 11:06 am

Cleo knew that Cassie may still have feelings for Jackson -- otherwise she would have broken up already. The daughter of Khione wasn't sure about her feelings, which was exactly the playground Cleo liked. Not to be sure to love somebody, wasn't that a wonderful ache? Surely Aphrodite must agree with her.
    Either way, she was determined to use this playground to make Jackson fall for her. A new romantic tangle at Camp! Cassie would be heart broken, she would come to Jackson and insult him, Jackson wouldn't know what to say or do, because he had feelings for Cassie but there again, he would have feelings for Cleo too... Oh yes, this promised to be very amusing, the daughter of Aphrodite thought.

She put her hands around his neck as they swayed to the music. She was not too close to him, but close enough for him to catch her scent of Madagascar vanilla and lotus flower. She was careful not to stick against him, but to leave some room for him to get closer if he wanted to.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/28/2014, 12:03 pm

Jackson smiled as they danced, catching the scent of her perfume a few times, although he couldn't place the exotic smell. He passed his arms around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to him as they continued to dance. 

He winced as he stepped on her foot lightly and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry, I'm not a good dancer like you are" He said, wondering if perhaps se could teach him how to dance... Well, dance better. He could dance by himself, such as when performing but this whole dancing with someone else...well, he was new to it. He had only done a partner dance once before, and that was with Cassie at one of the camp dances, the prom perhaps?

He grinned and the music ended, but soon another song replaced it, a song from several years ago...no; decades. It was well known as the popular boy band sound of the Beatles rang clear. 

"We can change the radio station if you wish" 
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2014, 4:04 am

Cleo pretended he hadn't hurt her, but she nonetheless glanced down at her pretty stilettos to make sure his shoes hadn't left marks. Fortunately, no stain was to be seen and she smiled up at him, acknowledging his apology with a nod and a little: "No problem."

The song finished and 'Ain't she sweet' by the Beatles song came; Cleo didn't really like that kind of old music, she was into modern pop, David Guetta, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Beyonce and Enrique Inglesias, to name but a few.

"Yes please," she smiled, turning her innocent face up to him.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/29/2014, 4:12 am

Jackson gently broke away from her and walked over to the radio. After messing around a few channels he finally found some modern music, Katy perry he thought... Well, he didn't know actually. Besides his own music and a few key artists, his music choice was limited. After tuning the radio he walked back to her and once again resumed the dancing stance.

Lao you want to continue the dancing?" He asked, watching her with a smile across his face that could advertise anything, even a sewerage treatment!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2014, 4:18 am

OOC: Hey the ad thing was mine, stop copying ;)

BIC: He had the same brilliant smile as his father, Cleo noticed, that could blind you if they reflected the sun too much. She languidly placed her arms on his shoulders.

"I would like to, yes," she smiled. "Only if you want too, of course," she quickly added and batted her eyelids, bringing attention on her eyes.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/29/2014, 12:14 pm

OOC: ok!

BIC: Jakson grinned and looked into her eye, nodding. "I would very much like to dance with you, it's divine" He told her as he looked into her lovely eyes for a moment before passing his arms around her waist and pulling her slightly closer to him,

"Do you like camp?" He asked, curious if the bombshell was an all year camper or not. He certainly hoped she stayed all year, like him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:30 am