A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Andi's Bunk

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Andi's Bunk Empty Andi's Bunk

Post by beanie 2/3/2014, 7:57 pm

I walked through the cabin's wooden door, Riley scampering behind me. The cabin was empty, since it was lunchtime. At least, that's what I checked last time.I dumped my bags on the closest bunk towards the window. Riley layed under it, giving me the big puppy dog eyes. I gave her a scratch on her belly. When I was done, I pulled out something from my bag.
    It was the picture of my mom, my little sister Ally, and me at the beach last year. Ally had her face buried inside my neck while my mom held us both in her arms. I'm glad my stepfather wasn't in the photo or else he would've ruined it. I sighed at how happy we were before I came here.
    I placed the photo inside my bag and layed down on the bunk. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

Last edited by punkademic on 8/2/2014, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Andi's Bunk Empty Re: Andi's Bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2014, 9:40 am

Hermes flew in through the window, took a pretty charm bracelet out of his mailman satchel and put it on Andi's bunk.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/17/2014, 12:28 pm

The door swung open and Andi walked in, Riley scampering behind her. It was night and they had just come back from their walk, which is why Andi was wearing an old sweatshirt and ratty pajama pants. Normally she's just plop down on the bed but the package stopped her from doing so.
    It was a small package, probably jewelry. Carefully unwrapping it, a charm bracelet inside. Let's see..a flower, a helmet, the sun charm was practically glowing. Ouch! The hammer was hot.
    A small smile graced Andi's lips. Wow, it was kind've nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:45 am