A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

See, what had happened was...

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

See, what had happened was... Empty See, what had happened was...

Post by daddeme 2/6/2014, 9:46 pm

See, what had happened was... IMGP0943
    "The Revolutionary"
    Blaine slumped to the top of the hill with his black and white Stop the Violence! t-shirt with the silver print in shreds, his nicely creased denim jeans wrinkled and smeared with his own blood, his wallet full of 10 drachmas and $5 in mortal cash missing, and this all was just the beginning. His possessions were the least of his troubles as he fell to his weak knees, unable to take another aching step further. His strong oak hands dug deep into the earth, his body trembling from over exertion. He watched the streams of crimson drip from his lips and the puckering gash atop his hairline fall into a mesmerizing pool on the ground between his two hands.

His shirt sleeve had been ripped away during his struggle, revealing his metal armband that could change into his celestial bronze spear at a moment's notice. The arm holding this band was also covered in beautiful crimson and scrapes from trying to fight off the pursuers with no avail. Blaine couldn't bear the pain that his body would soon give up to. Through his blurred vision he saw two grounds that never seemed to be stable and, looking up, two skies with the same mindset. His moaned racked through his body as his right hand gave out and his face fell into the small puddle caused by the liquid crimson. Blaine's eyes slowly rolled back and closed as his vision...began to...dim...

But he refused to die right here outside of camp where he lay so vulnerable, so open to attack by the ancient predators that roamed these borders. His dark eyes crept their way back open to take in another glance of his doubled surroundings. He could see two of Thalia's Trees about thirty yards to his left, overlapping each other in some sort of translucent tango. To his right, two hills sloping down and inward towards camp as an invitation towards the Big House, whose peeling roof was the only thing of it visible to the 18-year-old. Another groan that turned into a wet cough came from the boy who gathered enough strength to roll to the side facing the Big House's doubled roofs.

A strain for help, and another series of coughs. The boy had experienced quite his share of internal damage as well as external, leaving him unable to call for anything at all. He just had to wait, for his consciousness was beginning to slip anyway. His shaky breaths caused his bony chest to tremble as they entered and exited. The night went on, turning from evening to nearly curfew, and he was still out here on the border barely hanging on. At about a quarter til 11:00 (seeing as he arrived at 8 PM) he began to let it go. He relaxed and let his mind rest. Maybe giving up would just be altogether better and less painful.

Yet his heart still pumped fresh blood through his veins and the young man's thread, despite how much he didn't want it to be, was still holding strong. He wasn't finished yet.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

See, what had happened was... Empty Re: See, what had happened was...

Post by kaitycat4 2/8/2014, 3:51 pm

Josephine was trudging up the hill, her feet occasionally sliding on the wet grass. She held a peice of paper in her hands. "So I need new shoes, jeans and mabye I should get some sunglasses. " She was planning as she walked, trying to figure out what she needed for her visit to Austarlia. "I can't wait!" She squealed with excitement until she heard a low groan further up the hill. "Hello?" Her green eyes observed the area as she continued to walk. "Is anyone here?" She walked up at the peak of the hill noticing a body. "OH GODS!" Jose ran to the boy that seemed to be in pain. She shoved the paper in her back pocket and sat down next to the injured camper. She looked at his face and her eyebrows stitched togeather. "Blaine?! Oh geez your bleeding. What did you get yourself into this time?" She picked up her bag and rummaged through it quickly. "I might have some first aid crud in here." She set out her bandages and about a cup of nectar. "Drink this Blaine," She cradled his head and gently drizzled the sweet liquid in his mouth. "All you have to do is swallow."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 2/13/2014, 7:11 pm

Blaine remained unconscious through most of the care taking, though his eyes fluttered open at the taste of liquid pumpkin. A confused look crossed his dazed face until he realized that the drink was actually nectar and he was tasting his favorite dessert: a pumpkin cupcake with cream-cheese icing that he had only had once in his life at the age of 12 when he sneaked away from camp to attend a carnival. It was a heavenly food, and a true shame that he had only gotten a bite before being caught and rushed back to camp. Blaine's eyes began to clear and the image of Jo leaning over him and holding his head came to view. "All you have to do is swallow" she had told him. Blaine obliged and drank more of the godly beverage before stopping about halfway through so that he didn't, I don't know, spontaneously combust or something like that.
    He winced as his wounds began to close and heal themselves, the cut at the top of his head folding into a thin red line. The scratches on his arms turned to scars, yet was still coated in a layer of his own blood. Even though he felt like crap Blaine still had the audacity to smile weakly at his best friend. "I can explain..." He began. "It wasn't my fault...Honest! You see..." Blaine coughed once, then covered his mouth for the second one.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 2/16/2014, 1:24 am

Josephine rolled her green eyes and took some water and a napkin. She poure the water onto the napkin and wiped away the blood on his forehead. "Shut up you dingus. Knowing you... It's probably some huge elaborate story about one of your protesting misshaps that could have been averted. Blaine one day you are gonna get the life knocked out of you. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy your standing up for what you believe in but, come on." She sighed then looked down at his jumbled up face, letting a small smirk go. "You are ridiculous man..."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 2/16/2014, 11:23 am

Blaine moistened his lips and immediately grimaced. He took the napkin and wiped clean the blood from his lips before propping himself up on an elbow. "This one wasn't even my fault though!" His accent cried. "Here I am, being charming and handsome, holding up a sign that says 'CHOICE' in this really cool font by the way, helping some people chant, the usual. Next thing I know, I hear guns and screaming. I blinked, and I saw this lost little kid crying. I picked him up and ran." Blaine held a hand to his head and sighed heavily. All of this explaining was making his migraine even worse. He shook his head gently and dove back into the story.
    "About four of the Norms" - "Norms" was their little inside joke for the mortals outside of camp - "with weapons followed and...I hid the kid before they could try to hurt him, but it kind of rebounded. They jumped me, I fought back, I was stabbed, they took my wallet (the one with my initials, y'know?), and left. The kid was okay. I told him to run when they were absolutely gone. Badabing, badaboom, I'm here." Blaine shrugged and subconsciously messed with Josephine's hand.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 2/16/2014, 7:15 pm

"Geez Blaine. Mabye you should stop protesting for a little. " Josephine ruffled up his hair and snickered. "Well at least the kid is okay and your getting better." She stood up and looked around them. "You want me to take you to your bunk? I was just about to go do some shopping but, you look like you need some tending too,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 2/21/2014, 5:26 pm

"Maybe you should stop protesting for a little." Blaine retorted, a look of hurt crossing his face. Protesting and starting riots was his thing. Without, he was just some impish kid with a loud voice. For the most part, he bit back a long rant and focused on trying to gain enough power to sit up. That damned ambrosia always had its side effects. "It's fine, Jo. Go ahead and look for a nice little pair of boots or a scarf or whatever you girls get. Seriously, how can you guys spend all day at the mall. Never mind." Blaine cracked his knuckles and pitched himself sideways - only to fall on his face out of his body being so drained. "URGH! Y-yeah, I'm going to need some help."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 2/22/2014, 8:34 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes and helped him up, wraping his arm around the back of her neck. "Geez you know I don't like the mall THAT much." She started to walk down the wet hill. "Your cabin or mine?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 2/23/2014, 11:42 pm

Blaine tried to concentrate on steadying his weight between the two of them even as the ground twisted and backflipped in his vision. He rolled his eyes as he slumped down the hill with her. "Yeah, okay. And I don't like graffiti covering the city of New York." Blaine said sarcastically and looked over at her. "By the way, between the streaks of my face blood and dirt, you look absolutely ravishing in this moonlight, Josephine." He chuckled as if he were teasing her though the back of his mind argued that he was actually being serious. "I'm not sure. Though in my cabin I might get attacked and eaten alive by the Sekhmet Spawn, and in yours I might just be rubbing salt on a wound - quite literally."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 2/25/2014, 8:18 pm

"My cabin it is." Jo rolled her eyes at his ridiculous comment or compliment. She didn't know which was which with Blaine. "If we hurry my brothers and sisters will be asleep and nobody will bother us." I walk down the hill slowly, trying to hold his muscular weight on my shoulders.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 2/25/2014, 11:22 pm

"Oh, goody. Sneaking into the cabin of thieves in the middle of the night? I'm overdue for Hermes-kid antics." He walked with Jo steadily, placing one foot after the other as they declined down the hill. It was hard, strenuous work, but Blaine felt confident that they would make it to the Cabin safely - or at least with minor scrapes and bite marks from harpies and/or lone demigods that decided to be cannibalistic. But, gods of Olympus, Blaine had made it back to his home safe-ish and sound.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/1/2014, 9:51 pm

Ooc: ill post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:11 pm