A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A not-so-friendly chat at midnight. (PRIVATE)

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

A not-so-friendly chat at midnight. (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A not-so-friendly chat at midnight. (PRIVATE)

Post by Holly 4/1/2014, 12:50 pm

Jane paused and looked at Angelina, unsure what to tell her. Though, at the end she just sighed. "Fine. I'll stick around, but not in the open. Too risky" She murmured and made her way I wards the door, pausing at the last moment to turn back and face the child of Athena.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

A not-so-friendly chat at midnight. (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: A not-so-friendly chat at midnight. (PRIVATE)

Post by Angelina Patronur 4/14/2014, 5:49 am

Angelina continued to look at the child of Melinoe with hope in her eyes and then smiled at Jane upon hearing the answer and said, “Okay then, maybe I’ll see you in the morning.” She really did not know of what will she do the next day, but nevertheless she was excited that finally she had something meaningful to do at this camp.. She said, “Goodnight Jane,” and watched her as she walked past Angelina to the door. When Jane turned and looked at Angelina, she just returned a warm smile to her. The two girls left the bathroom, with Angelina looking forward to the next day.

The End

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:57 pm