A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Books

GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Books Empty Books

Post by GoldOwl488 3/1/2014, 2:32 am

I walked slowly into the library and looked around. There were thousands of books, colourful bean bags and couches. I went into the fantasy section and scanned the books searching for the one that I desire. I didn't find it. I sighed and plopped into a cerise bean bag, running my hands through my thick dark hair. Digging my hands into the pocket of my oversized poncho sweater, I brought out a crystal necklace. It was a gift from my father that he gave me on my 13th birthday. I turned it over in my hand and smiled softly.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Books Empty Re: Books

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/2/2014, 1:25 am

Alexia Monroe walked into the library wearing her light summer dress. The library of course was not her usual place to hang out in the camp. But right now she needed silence. She needed to calm down herself. There was no particular reason to this. She just wanted to. She picked up a book at random for the sake of it; reading was not in particular her favourite way to pass time. She sat down on a bean bag beside a girl and tried to read.

Then Alexia’s light brown eyes caught shine of the crystal necklace and she looked up. There in the hands of the girl beside her shone the crystal necklace. Alexia smiled and in a little voice she asked to the girl, “It’s really beautiful. May I have a look at it?”

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 3/24/2014, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 3/7/2014, 12:30 pm

A girl walked into the library wearing a dress and her hair fluttering lightly before the door closed behind her. I didn't pay much attention to her and just continued smiling. I probably looked like an insane person, smiling to myself and turning a crystal necklace in my hand over and over again. Well, good thing I didn't give a damn what other people think. It's not like I was hooked up to their leash and would do anything they ordered me to do.

The girl grabbed a book from the shelf, seemingly at random, and plopped down on the bean bag beside me. I still wouldn't pay her much heed. Until she spoke. Her soft voice shattering my nostalgic thoughts, breaking the lucid mirror into a thousand jagged pieces. "It's really beautiful. May I have a look at it?"  

I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lower lip harshly, drawing blood. No one ever talked to me. I was invisible to them. She looked at me expectantly, waiting for my answer. The necklace was something personal. Something that was just mine forever. I hated the thought of someone holding it. I made up my mind.

Without a word, I handed it over to the her. I would just let her see it a little then take it back and leave. No biggie.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/24/2014, 3:42 am

Alexia was confused by the girl's behavior, but she took the necklace in her hands as the girl gave it. She turned the crystal in her hands, the fine and sharp edges of the cuts reflected light. The crystal was small and beautiful, it was clear and yet no one could see through it.

Alexia looked up, and saw the girl's eyes fixed on the necklace. She guessed that the crystal was special and Alexia wanted to know why. Though she was in the library where talking was not permitted, and though she actually came here to stay alone, she still wanted to know. She smiled and asked, "Is it special?"
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female

Post by GoldOwl488 4/24/2014, 1:37 am

Nodding my head, I let my grey eyes land on the girl's abandoned book. It was the book I was searching for. "Can I borrow your book please?" I asked. My copy of that book was lost and I still haven't reached the ending. Without waiting for the girl's answer, I grabbed the heavy novel from her lap and skipped over to page 139. I wasn't even halfway through!

"The Book Thief." I muttered then looked at the girl beside me. "I want my necklace back," I said cooly. "Also, I would like you to answer a few questions. What's your name, who is your godly parent and can I take your book?"  
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 1:35 am

"Oh I am sorry" Alexia said and returned the necklace in the girl's hands. Alexia was a little confused by the behaviour of the girl so gave a little giggle- the kind which she only gave when confused and said "Woah so many questions together?"Remembering that it was a library, Alexia lowered down her voice and replied, "I am Alexia, from the Hephaestus cabin." She paused then added with a smile, "And sure you you can take the book, I was just passing time. You see I am not the reading type." Alexia then curiously added, "What is your name?"
    unfoldedxmike
    unfoldedxmike

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2015-01-30

Post by unfoldedxmike 1/31/2015, 12:34 pm

Mark enters the library, walking past the two girls talking. He went straight towards the clutter of books on shelves, instead of sitting down with them and talking. He didn't like butting into conversations, he thought it was rude and impolite. A girl was wearing a summer dress, and she did look pretty good in it. I didn't want to stare though, that is also impolite because it makes you look like your a stalker, or someone who is looking for information. But, I did really want to know what they were talking about. It could of been two normal girls talking about life. But girls don't do that, do they? I shook myself to stop from thinking and picked up a randomly selected book. It wasn't my normal day here at camp, and it  was probably only my third time coming to the library. I wasn't really interested in the books the last few years, even though books were literally my thing. I didn't have time for them. But, now, I can read freely. I sat down at an opposite table from the girls, and watched them from the corner of my eye, hoping to be invited into conversation.

OOC: Sorry if this is Private, I don't know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 6:49 am