A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

{ If only time flew like a dove }

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

{ If only time flew like a dove } Empty { If only time flew like a dove }

Post by Kevin 3/2/2014, 12:29 am

Tama was restless that day. It was strange because, well, he never was restless. The demi-god tossed a volley-ball into the air aimlessly, scowling to himself. "This is fun..." The Kiwi murmured, looking around the court at the campers clustered in groups, playing a friendly or competitive game of volley ball. Tama wasn't interested in that nor did he care much for sports in general, but he enjoyed hanging out there. Tama leaned against a wall and looked at the court with a sort of longing look. He shrugged and shook his head, tossing the ball back and forth between his hands.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

{ If only time flew like a dove } Empty Re: { If only time flew like a dove }

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 12:48 am

Stealle walked around the volley-ball quart for reasons she didn't really know, considering she really hated talking to people. Practically hiding behind the bench, she started drawing in her sketch book, wondering if people were watching her. She hoped not, that would be creepy and a bit stalker-ish. As always, she had no idea what she was drawing until she was almost finished. It was the few campers playing volley-ball. She had accidentally drawn them all as girls... but otherwise it was pretty accurate.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/2/2014, 1:03 am

Tama threw the ball a bit too hard and it ended up behind a bench. The Kiwi went to retrieve his ball and say a girl sitting behind the bench. "Oh, sorry..." He squeaked, getting his volleyball as quickly as he could before standing up again. Tama stood there nervously, wanting to walk away but not wanting to at the same time. Maybe he should start a conversation? "Um... hi?" He asked, looking down at the girl from his position kneeling on the bench.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 1:10 am

"Hi." Stealle muttered irritably to the boy. She was hoping no one was going to find her. "I believe you lost your ball." She said, really wanted to add and 'S' to the end of that. She decided that was not the best way to go, considering most demigods carried weapons with them and he was in a perfect position to drive a sword into her skull... Interesting how that worked. Stealle tapped anxiously on her sword. In case that kind of situation arose, she would be able to counter fairly quickly, unless he was some sort of ninja, which was unlikely.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/2/2014, 2:58 pm

Tama tilted his head slightly as she muttered "hi". "Is there something wrong?" He asked, grey eyes a bit wide. The Kiwi didn't have his weapon with him and almost never did despite how dangerous doing such a thing was. He had reconsidered his choice of not bringing his weapon quite a few times but never really carried out his thought. He bit his lip slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I did... Thanks for not hacking into pieces or something." Tama said, looking nervously at the other camper's sword. "It's not even mine... I just borrowed it from one of my half-sister's... She'd kill me if I managed to get something like that done to it." He added with a timid chuckle, looking away from the girl. She was, quite frankly, very terrifying to the Kiwi.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 3:21 pm

Stealle rolled her eyes and tossed the ball over her shoulder, hitting the kid square in the face. "Oh no, nothings wrong. I enjoy talking to irritating boys. Its all I seem to be doing these days." She said, still playing with her sword. She could feel her knife pressed up against her side, the cold tip of the blade started to dig into her skin because of the way she was sitting. The last thing she needed was more scars on her hips.
    Flipping the page in her sketch book, Stealle began to draw again. She drew the volley ball players with the proper genders, adding some things in the background, such as trees. Satisfied with her work, Stealle looked back up at Tama. "Can I help you?" She asked, wondering why he was still there.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/2/2014, 3:51 pm

Tama squeaked an ouch as the ball hit him in the face. He held it with his hands and frowned down at the girl. Maybe he should have brought his weapon. He scowled and turned around on the bench, sitting on it. "Oh, okay..." The Kiwi murmured, clear he was rather saddened and a bit hurt by the remark. He never tried to be annoying and this whole socializing thing wasn't going down well. Maybe he'd try again some other time with someone a little less... whatever the girl was. The Kiwi just kind of sat there. He didn't do anything other than looked fixedly at the ground, silent as he could be. Tama still frowned deeply, but didn't do much else. He quickly got up as the girl behind the bench asked him something, not that he heard what it was. The Kiwi wasted no time in getting out of there, given the girl was as frightening as ever.

{Given that Ivan was approved, I think death by a pipe-bludgeoning to the head is a much more justified death for Tama the Kiwi}
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 4:00 pm

Stealle smiled with satisfaction. "He left..." She said, getting up and walking away, toward who knows where. She hummed to herself as she picked up her sketchbook. A frown crossed her face when she realized she didn't have anything to do. "Well..." She muttered, walking through several volleyball games. Then she was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:45 am