A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A 'Calm' Walk

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

A 'Calm' Walk Empty A 'Calm' Walk

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 4:20 pm

Ivan walked through the strawberry fields, looking for sunflowers to carry around. Not that he expected to find any... but he did expect it, at the same time. He had his sword at his side, not that he actually ever used it, and his faucet-pipe in his hand.
    He was thinking about prancing through sunflower fields, and really wished this camp had some. Guess not.
    In his own mind, he saw himself smiling happily and walking gingerly through the fields, his dark blue eyes sparkling. When in reality, his smile was rather menacing, and he was walking in a proud and intimidating way.
    The fact that he was alone was good, because there was no one around for him to hurt, or scare off of a cliff or something. He tapped his pipe on his side in an absent minded way. "Flower..." He muttered, continuing his search.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

A 'Calm' Walk Empty Re: A 'Calm' Walk

Post by Kevin 3/3/2014, 1:32 am

Tama had wandered into the strawberry fields and was currently picking a few ripe ones and popping them into his mouth. Not very sanitary, but they were good. He eventually stood up and then walked forward, not really looking out for where he was going. The Kiwi was still a bit restless and now a tiny bit sad. He never meant to be annoying... Tama quickly shook the thoughts from his head and kept walking. The fields were rather beautiful, now that he actually looked at them. Especially the way the foliage in said fields reflected the sunlight during the day time and how it cast intricate shadows outlined in the silver moonlight during the night. Tama decided he had spent way too much time there in order to be able to describe the fields in such a manner with such detail. He shrugged and kept on walking. He finally ceased his walking when he bumped into something. This something or someone hardly moved, it seemed, whereas Tama stumbled back. It was almost like walking into a padded wall. Like the ones in mental institutions. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! I was just looking at the ground and I made the foolish mistake of not looking where I was going! Oh! I really am truly and dearly sorry!" The Kiwi apologized quickly and nervously, as if his life depended on the stranger he had bumped into taking his apology to be sincere and forgiving him.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 1:45 am

Ivan only broadened his un-knowingly creepy smile. "Its fine." He said in his calm voice. It was the kind that you hear whispering in those haunted house movies. It was just calm enough to make you want to climb up a wall. Ivan held up his pipe in what he thought was a friendly way, but his tall and stiff manner probably made it look threatening. "I'm looking for sunflowers." Ivan said in his way. When he looked down he realized Natalia, his cat, was rubbing affectionately against his legs. Ivan scooped the cat up quickly and put it on his shoulders. Natalia hissed and tried to scratch at Tama, but Ivan hardly noticed.
    Tama was at least a foot shorter than Ivan. Ivan could probably squash him by stepping on him... what a lovely thought. Ivan stroked the cat that was perched on his shoulders. He wasn't sure why, but it had taken fondly to him after he had found her. "You wan't to look for sunflowers, da?" Ivan said, his voice making it sound like more of a demand.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/3/2014, 2:08 am

Tama literally shivered as Ivan spoke. "O-O-Okay." He stuttered, finding himself scared of what appeared to be a Russian. He looked nervously at the pipe and swallowed slightly, taking a step away. Out of all the campers he could have possibly crashed into, it just had to be the one with the pipe and scary but calm voice. This camper also had an overly-affectionate and apparently possessive cat. Tama didn't much like cats and would pick sheep over felines any day. He loved sheep and his own Coopworth with him at that time. He took another step back and ushered Jett-Toby a bit further as well, simply getting an always indifferent "baa" from the animal. The Kiwi looked down at his pet and raised and eyebrow. Jett-Toby looked up at him, baa'ed again and simply went back to eating the leaves of the strawberry plants. Tama then looked back to Ivan, not saying a single word until Ivan asked him about looking for sunflowers. He didn't know how to respond and simply whether or not he should respond. He didn't know which way would get him bludgeoned. "Um... I was actually just walking Jett-Toby here and um... enjoying the fields. Sunflowers never really crossed my mind. Sorry! But I don't think you'll find any here.... s-s-sorry..." Tama squeaked quietly and obviously nervously.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/4/2014, 5:25 pm

A look of utter disappointment crossed Ivan's face. He talked to Tama in sort of an angered tone, that Ivan thought to be depressed. "You took the flowers?" He asked, blue eyes darkening to more of a purple color. He really wanted those sunflowers.
    Natalia wasn't taking too kindly to the sheep's random 'baa's' and was hissing at the animal. Ivan set her on the ground, where she just trotted over to Tama and Jett-Toby and sniffed them. She scratched at Tama's legs a few times.
    Ivan only nudged the cat lightly to get it to stop trying to injure his 'friends' that he thought he had. Or wished he had... whatever. Ivans look of depression passed and was replaced with... impassiveness. He just stared at the boy before him and the sheep, and muttered 'You will give me flowers. da?"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/12/2014, 9:05 pm

{I'm really sorry if this sucks, but at least you can bludgeon him!}

Tama shrank back as Ivan spoke. "I didn't take the flowers! I swear I didn't! Th-th-they just don't g-g-grow here!" He squeaked, his eyes grey eyes wide. "Th-there might b-be s-some in th-the forest, though!" The son of Apollo stuttered quietly. He looked about ready to cry. The boy was too focused on Ivan to even take notice of Natalia. Jett-Toby, however, bleated nervously and struck the dirt a few times with his cloven hoof. Tama looked downright terrified on top of looking like he was going to cry. He didn't have any flowers. All he had was strawberries. The son of Apollo shook his head and backed up slightly, tripping over Natalia and falling though. "I'm sorry! I don't have any flowers!" Tama said, closing his eyes tightly for some reason.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/25/2014, 10:11 pm

Ivan tilted his head to the side, looking at Tama with his dark eyes. He wasn't really planning on killing him. He wasn't even planning on scaring him. But he wasn't sure Tama knew that. Ivan looked at the boy in a 'disappointed' way and raised his pipe at his side. He looked rather like someone ready to attack.

Ivan watched as the boy closed his eyes tightly, like he was getting ready to take a blow. Ivan was really wondering why. He had no idea he was extremely intimidating to the younger boy. He didn't really like being threatening, but also couldn't help it. In another attempt to make a friend, Ivan took a step closer to the boy, hoping to pull him into a hug.

OOC: This is crap short... ignore the length...
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 4/4/2014, 1:41 am

Tama resisted the urge to scream as Ivan put his pipe at his side. The son of Apollo looked over at his sheep, giving a look that almost was apologetic. He then turned his grey eyes back to the camper towering over him. His breathing was quick and heavy and he was very blatantly terrified. If Ivan wasn't going to bludgeon him, the Kiwi was positive that he was going to have a heart attack from his current fear and die that way. However, Tama was under the belief that he was in fact going to die today, which triggered only more worry. What will my mother do? What will she think? How sad is she going to be? Her only child, dead? Oh... oh no... oh gods... He thought, closing his eyes and wiping them as tears started to form.

Tama made a quiet distressed noise as Ivan advanced on him, his pipe still held in such a way that caused Tama to believe he was going to die. He took a deep and shaky breath and looked up at the Russian. The Kiwi swallowed and got it together, standing up and looking at Ivan. "I-I-I-I'm really sorry, Mr. Ivan, but... But you're v-v-very frightening." He said, stuttering as he did so.

{I think I changed my mind about killing him... I'll just buy another character slot. I'm really sorry and I know you're going to hate me for this. :c}
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 8:05 pm

((Eh, whatever...))

Ivan wasn't paying any sort of attention to what the boy was saying. But he recignized the fear in his eyes. He knew that Tama was afraid just my judging the expression he wore, the way his eyes had started to dart around, finding any sort of inconspicuous escape. Without much thinking, he pulled Tama into a gentle hug, seeming to take into account that the boy was cowering. Ivan wrapped his long arms around the child and rested his chin on the boys head. Ivan meant to come across as harmless, so he just dropped his pipe behind the boy. Ivan had a strange look on his face. Well, it was strange for him, anyway. He had a sideways smile and a glint in his eyes that almost looked happy. "Is your home warm, friend?" Asked the Russian, stepping backwards away from Tama. "Mine is always cold. I hate the cold. You like the warmth, da?" He gave a 'smile' and tilted his face up to the sun, soaking in all the warmth he could, thinking that some strange force would pry it away from him...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:10 am