A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Post by Brastus 3/9/2014, 10:02 pm

Gabrielle was honestly surprised by his request. She always thought of her self capable of rendering men to her will with ease, yet this one guy proved he was impervious to her charm, well at least her non-magical charm that is. She removed herself from the boy of the same age as her and grasped her hands in front of her chest. She honestly didn't know what to do and she just ran towards the center of the place, hoping the boy would follow her as most stories depict. She wanted him to follow her, but she didn't know how to tell him, after all, all guys were beasts in her mind. If perception is reality, she was just starting to feel both threatened and attracted by this boy. She didn't find him capable of being a suitor, but he intrigued her enough for her to give him a second chance.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Post by zanematthews 3/9/2014, 10:28 pm

Zane stood completely still, as stiff as a statue, his face still showing evidence of embarrassment as she unravels her arms from him and runs off. He nervously shifts his weight from foot to foot, unsure of whether he should stay where he was or go check on her. He opted for the latter as he awkwardly made his way to where she was, then continued to shift his weight back and forth, while rubbing the back of his head with his right hand nervously. "U-umm... You ok..?" he asks, his voice barely above a whisper. Why in the Underworld did she do that?? He asked himself. There's no...no way she could like me or anything, right? I mean.... we just met...
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/9/2014, 10:38 pm

Gabrielle turned her head and saw the boy in black trying to talk to her. His nervousness showed, but she liked it. For some strange reason, he seemed like a good guy. She stood up and gave him one of the rarest things she can possibly give, an honest, weak and faint, yet true-to-the-heart smile.

"I'm sorry for running off like that. it's just my experience with guys has always been bad and I always judge guys to be hypocritical jerks, but you seem nice. Maybe you could give me another chance as I gave you one, stranger?" Asked Gabrielle emphasizing the stranger part of her sentence due to him not sharing his name with her.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/9/2014, 10:51 pm

"O-oh.. y-yea, sure..." he said in his usual soft voice, a little blush still visible on his face. "My name is Zane... b-by the way... And.. I'm not like most guys... if you haven't already noticed.." He gave her a small, warm smile back but continued to shift his weight nervously. He rubbed the back of his head one more time before stuffing his hands back in his jacket pocket, which is their usual spot. I guess she's ok... her disliking guys so much is probably why she was so hostile... She seems to be a nice person at heart.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/9/2014, 11:05 pm

Gabrielle kept smiling at the shy boy and fell she needed to apologize, but she didn't know how to. Instead, she turned her face and noticed the still lit light on the stage and decided to show him a dance of hers. But not before asking him.

"So um, im gonna go dancing, but you are more than welcome to watch and give me your opinion. I would love it if you could, zaney." said Gabrielle after finally breaking the ice between them and gaining the courage to both ask him out on something and giving him a nickname, as she usually did to those she considered to be her friends.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/10/2014, 12:37 am

"O-oh...uh... sure.. but you should know... I k-kinda watched your first dance..It...It was b-breathtaking.." He stuttered out while looking down at his feet, blushing in embarrassment. He blushes even brighter as she nicknames him, and begins fidgeting nervously, unsure of how to respond. Zaney.... No one has ever nicknamed me before.. he thinks to himself as he continues to fidget, running his fingers over each other in his jacket pocket.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 1:13 pm

"Aw, your blushing. How cute! Your shy, but I like it. Anyways. Since you already saw me dancing, want me to teach you how to dance zaney? I'll be fun." Said Gabrielle who pulled Zane playfully by his arm and dragged him to the stage before shortly abandoning him and going backstage. After a loud number of noises were heard, Gabrielle came to the center of the place wearing her red dress, her hair in a tight bun and her feet covered by her high heels. She and also placed a red flower on her hair and smiled brightly at him, contrasting greatly with her icy grey eyes.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 1:30 pm

"O-oh no! I don't like to dance.. Dancing and the uncoordinated do not play well..." he answers back as she drags him to the stage. Don't make me dance..Don't make me dance.. He chants to himself as she walks off. His eyes widen as she comes back, wearing a breathtaking dress. "Oh my Gods, you look beautiful!" Zane blurts out before blushing in embarrassment and hiding his face under his hood. Holy Hades, I can't believe I just said that he panics quietly in his mind.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 1:37 pm

Gabrielle giggled like a schoolgirl when he heard his remark and simply walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She liked him somehow. She wasn't attracted to him by his unimpressive looks, but he was sweet and nice. Both of these qualities were long lost treasures in her opinion of men. So after she kissed him she perked up and stomped hard on the stage with her heels, which meant she would soon start.

"Thank you Zaney. Your cute you know. Anyways, I'm gonna start dancing so if you won't want to be my dance partner it's okay. I'm not gonna force you if you don't want to." Said Gabrielle as she turned and let him see her back as she walked towards the center of the stage again and prepared herself by going into a dancing position.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 1:55 pm

Zane's body freezes up from shock as she kisses his cheek. His face immediately blushes brighter as he stutters out, "I'm j-just gonna w-watch.." He stumbles over to the edge of the stage to give her room to dance and crosses his legs as he sits down. Oh Gods, she kissed me! he yells out in his mind as he waits for the dancing to start.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 10:15 pm

Gabrielle now grabbed the side of her dress and swung it to the opposite side like a matador. She then did the same thing and repeated the process several times until only the blur of her dress flapping could be seen. As she flung her frills high, she begun to twirl and spin around, while lettig her dress'a skirt dill up with air amd become puffy. She them started to do a solo tango session, which was something that could be done solo, contrary to popular belief. She was oblivious to the fact that the boy in front of her was looking at her. She didnt sense anything other than her moves. The strong crashing sound of her rhythem enslaved heels and her provocative amd sensual moves surely demanded great concentration and discipline. Admittingly, dancing was her life and she was a girl of dance. She could not live without it since it was everything she knew. It was clear as day she was a professional, but judging from the stress on her face, she was pushing herself to her limit. After some 15 minutes, Gabriellle ended her short, yet intense dance, stomped her heels again, clapped her hands and twirl around until she grabbed the rose on her mouth and threw it towards zane.

"Did you like it, Zaney?" Asked Gabrielle between ragged and hard breaths.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 10:31 pm

Zane watches her dance, his attention completely absorbed into it. He watches with an awed face as she performs dancing moves he's never seen before. Dancing wasn't exactly around him a lot, so most of the dances in the world were completely unknown to him. Despite being horrible at dancing, he actually enjoyed it greatly. As he continued watching, he didn't realize she had tossed him a rose before it smacked him in the cheek and fell into his lap. He grabbed it then blushed deeply as he realized what she threw at him. "Y-yea... I l-liked it..." he stuttered out shyly.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/24/2014, 12:14 am

Gabrielle, who by now had taken a liking to the shy, yet honest boy, went down the stage and sat next to him. She placed her head on his boney shoulder, grabbed the rose she threw at him, and gave him a friendly hug.

"Again, I'm sorry for being so mean before. My ex-boyfriend took advantage of my fame and money, and so when I suffered a leg injury that put me on a hospital bed for over a month, he left me without any reason, explanation or cent. I'm glad I met a nice, honest and even gentle guy like you, Zaney." Said Gabrielle as her face lit up after saying his name in a playful way and waving the rose's tip around on his face as a cat's tail.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/26/2014, 6:50 pm

Zane stiffened as Gabrielle sat down next to him and placed her head on his shoulder. "I-it's o-ok.." he stuttered back, his voice barely above a whisper. "I-it sounds like y-your ex was a j-jerk.." Oh Gods, she is so close! Why is she so close?! He said to himself, his inner voice panicky. As she waved the rose on his face, he frowned in deep sadness as he watched the rose slowly wilt and die from Zane still not fully controlling his powers. He grimaced and gently pushed Gabrielle off his shoulder. "You should stay away from me, before you end up like that rose..." He whispered to her in a hollow, detached voice.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/27/2014, 9:12 pm

OOC You should stay away from me, before you end up like that Rose...

What, trapped in a parallel universe?
    Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) - Page 2 Doctor-RoseDoomsday

SORRY NOT SORRY.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/4/2014, 1:02 am

Gabrielle looked visually shooked at Zane's reply and removed herself from her. She was rather sad and got up and begun to walk away.

"I knew it, just when I meet a great guy he turns out to be another jerk! Your a monster Zane! I just wanted to dance freely and alone, so why the hell did this whole thing happen? I hate you and I hate men! I don't ever want to see you again!" Roared the french girl as she desperatly wished that Zane would get up and reasure her she was wrong. She truly wanted to be wrong about it and what he told her. She just wanted...to be appreciated...

OOC: sorry, short post.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 4/4/2014, 11:51 pm

OOC: Nooo! Don't do a Doctor and Rose tyler post!! That's mean XD

BIC:

Zane instinctively reached out with one hand to comfort her, but quickly drew it back in as he slowly got up and turned his back to her. "I already know i'm a monster... Nothing but a bringer of death.. Love or friendship can never be for a son of Death.." he replied in a soft, deeply sad voice. Zane pulled his hood back over his head to shield his face from the nose, up. He slowly started walking away as a couple small tears rolled down his cheeks. He can never escape what he really is. A bringer of death, not friendship or love. He shoved his hands in his jacket pockets and continued walking away, not wanting to look back for fear of finally breaking down into the tears he swore he'd never shed.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/22/2014, 9:05 pm

Holding back the urge to smash her stilletos on his feet, Gabrielle turned around and ran to his side barefooted. She decided, against what her mind told her, to give him a second chance. He was nice and pleasant to be around, plus he was pretty open and she liked that about him. After going back to his side, Gabrielle squeezed his arm against her form and looked at him with her grey orbs.

"Hmm, I'm sorry for being mean and loud to you Zaney. Can we be friends again, your not a bringer and death, your just a bit distant that's all. And hey, if anybody brings bull$hit to you I will smash my heels to their face." Laughed the French girl who kissed the pale boy on the cheek and then felt the slight coldness of his skin.

"Oh my! Zaney dear, your cold as a stone on a rainy day! Are you alright?" Asked Gabrielle honestly surprised and worried.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 4/23/2014, 11:22 pm

Zane simply stopped, without looking up as Gabrielle latched onto his arm. He felt... detached from the world, for some reason. It honestly felt like he had no emotions inside. "Yea.." He simply replied in a softer voice than usual. He stared down at the floor as she kissed his cheek, noticing that the wood around him seemed to be drier than the rest. "Death is usually cold.." He said, still staring down at the ground, leaving his hands in his pockets.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 7:38 pm

"Well I have to go now Zaney, I hope we can meet up later. I'm off to go eat with my sisters and brothers. Bye Zane Matthews, it was a pleasure meeting you." Said Gabrielle as she gave him a quick hug and kiss on the lips as a sign of minor flirting and she scooted out of there ampitheather.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:33 am