A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Any Anonymous Fight!

zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Any Anonymous Fight! Empty Any Anonymous Fight!

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 7:40 pm

Mia quietly walks into the Arena, her arms folded across her chest in annoyance. The midnight moonlight shines down on her as she glances around, looking for the source of her weird invitation to come fight. My first night at Camp and she gets challenged to a fight, unbelievable.. She thought to herself as she waited patiently for the challenger.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Any Anonymous Fight! Empty Re: Any Anonymous Fight!

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 8:01 pm

Brastus came out of the shadows of the arena and a loud clapping sound could be heard. Whether it was his way of taunting Mia or just trying to congratulate her for having the balls necessary for his invitation was something he left for her to figure out for herself. The sound of his heavy military style boots echoed through the vast empty arena and a chilling presence was felt. He smirked to himself and stopped clapping. Coming from the opposite side of the Arena, Brastus stood with a glint of madness and malice under the mocking, predator-like grin. He was wearing a blue shirt under a black trench coat and dark trousers. He looked at the girl and immediately laughed at her and her unimpressive appearance.

"Man, we really have a lot to work out with you if you ever want to be a mediocre fighter. Well, you know the rules, we each gather at the center and then walk twenty paces backwards until we have a nice distance from each other. As a special bonus I'm even going to let you have the first strike. But after that, I'm gonna fu#k you up so bad your gonna beg me to train you." Disregarded Brastus as he looked down on her while walking down to the center of the empty place.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 8:11 pm

Her eyes turn a colder blue, showing her fierceness and agitation at this wannabe big shot. She laces her fingers and cracks her knuckles as she quietly walks to the center, across from him. "Actually, being my first night here, I didn't know the rules. And you better watch how you talk to me, or i'll force snow down your throat and have it turn to icicles in your stomach. "She snaps back as she squints angrily at the rude boy. "What's with the random challenge anyways?" She asks, still staring angrily.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 9:18 pm

"Well, the kitten has some claws. Good, maybe I don't have to teach you everything. As for why I want to fight you, it's quite simple. I have a habit of fighting new guys. It helps me separate sh!ts from total sh!ts. By all means don't hold back, dear." Said Brastus who had still not drawn a single one of his weapons or took a fighting stance. In fact he dropped his coat down his biceps and pointed to his chest as a sign for her to aim at his chest.

"I'm a man of my word. Come at me with all your power and kill me with one hit!" Roared Brastus with an angry face and a deep voice.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 9:31 pm

Mia growls in frustration as he jumps back a couple feet and pushes her right hand out in front of her. She stares over at him as she concentrates. Her hand start giving off a frosty aura as she slowly closes her hand. As she closes her hand, ice begins to form in her palm, slowly lengthening until a three-foot, razor sharp ice blade appears in her hand. She grins wickedly at the strong looking guy while lowering her sword arm down as her left hand comes up, already releasing a cold aura. Ice quickly builds around her fingertips until she has razor sharp, one inch long claws on each finger. She smirks and gives a light chuckle. "Still want me to come at full power, little man?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 9:42 pm

Brastus yawned incredibly rudely and inappropriately. He was getting bored of her antics and was getting tired of waiting for her. Seeing as though his efforts for her to battle were now over, he placed his coat back into it's regular position and grabbed his necklace. In his madness, he smashed his necklace and his trademark massive, five-to-six feet blade appeared and he lifted it up casually with one hand. He smirked and slammed the claymore to the ground. Afterwards he snapped his fingers and five red lights rained down like missiles towards her direction. These weren't blasts of magic however, but his there five weapons, each coated with his red energy. He then growled loudly and waited to see how she would react to his move.

"I told you to come at me with all you can! Since your such an insecure b!tch I guess I have to start this little game." Roared Brastus as he gestured downwards and made his six weapons fly toward her direction like arrows.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 9:50 pm

Mia snarls in anger at his response and immediately dashes forward, completely oblivious to the weapons coming down. As she gets within a couple feet of him, she presses her left hand down onto the ground, causing slick ice to creep out from her hand towards him, intending to freeze him in place. The weapons that he summoned down finally catch her attention, causing her to break her ice trap and sidestep his weapons, almost like she was dancing. "That the best you got, a$#hole?" She breathes out at him. She doesn't wait for a response as she raises her left palm towards him, and summons sharp icicles to form and shoot toward his head, heart, legs, and arms.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 9:59 pm

Brastus once again yawns and performs a set of dexterous acrobatic moves which made him seem like he was toying with the girl. In short he avoided all her projectiles and looked at the bow and arrow buried at his right. Immediately he moved his index finger and the weapon manifested in his hands. After gaining some distance between them, he put an arrow on his bow and charged it with his red aura once again before firing it directly at her heart. Afterwards he discards his weapons and jumps to grab his bronze spear and hurls it directly at her from her left.

"I took all the trouble of summoning my five weapons and you don't even give me a nice offense. What a boring wh@re you are." Said Brastus as he smirked at her current predicament. To her front an arrow was headed, to her back a spear was thrown and to her right stood BRastus himself wielding a bronze war hammer.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 10:13 pm

She glances angrily at the two projectiles, and quickly forms ice around her arm, creating a ice replica of a bronze shield. She turns around, positioning the shield in front of the spear, causing it to bounce off harmlessly, but causing a small chip in her shield. As she blocks the spear, the arrow zips past her, causing a shallow cut across her right cheek. She lets out a light yelp in pain, and forces her gaze on the guy, glaring over at him ferociously. Her eyes burn with coldness as she throws her sword followed by several sharp icicles towards him, causing a distraction so he doesn't see the giant ball of ice she was slowly forming above him. "Don't you dare call me a wh$re!!" She screams out the word as she forces the ice down toward him.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 10:27 pm

"My, my you are reckless. And this is coming from the king of recklessness himself!" Said Brastus as his entire body started to glow like his weapons. It was his trump card, anger strengthening. She couldn't figure it out yet, but the angrier she got, the stronger he became. Right now he stood 20% stronger than his base form and if she continued getting angry, he could just keep growing stronger.

Brastus swung his war hammer and shattered most of the icicles, but two managed to bury themselves against his chest. Yet even after he got wounded, he smirked to himself and dropped his hammer before closing his fist and ordering his broadsword to appear in his hands. Immedialty the blade with the skull guard and red ruby appeared in his hands and after noticing the ball of ice, he added power to his sword and jumped straight to it with a leap from his legs. He grabbed his blade with both hands and swung it in a downward fashion against the ice ball. With some difficulty, he cleave through the ice and landed ungracefully on the floor. He didn't calculate this though and he dropped his blade as he smashed himself against the ground after cutting the ball. This in turn caused the icicles to go deeper into his chest and now caused him a good deal of pain.

"I guess I took on the wrong move huh queen?" Said Brastus as he stood up with his sword. He grabbed the spears of ice and extracted them from his chest, which caused him to spill out a deal of blood. He now had two holes in his chest, yet otherwise, he looked like he was still playing with her.

"Let me give you an advice kiddo, when you are angry, I get stronger. Normally, I wouldn't be able to slice up that big chunk of ice, but because you physically became enraged, I was able to drain you of your rage and augment my natural power by 20%. Be careful next time brat." Informed Brastus as he ran towards her and closed the distance. He lifted his sword arm and proceeded to do a wide horizontal swing, but he didn't know if it actually connected.

OOC: I can't hit you directly, hence why I had to leave you with the opportunity of dodging the swing.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/14/2014, 11:11 pm

She pants heavily as she stares at the glowing boy cutting through her ice. Creating so much ice was putting an immense strain on her, but she continued the fight, not wanting to give up. Unable to respond, despite her body resisting, she creates a thick ice wall as tall as she was to block the cleave, but miscalculated its thickness and his sword shattered through easily, sending her flying away from the impact, sliding about 10 feet on her back. She very slowly pushes herself up onto one knee. "Don't... Don't call me a kid.." she mutters out in between breaths, "I'm.... I'm probably... Older than you.." She willingly melts her weapons, giving her slightly more power than before, as she throws her palms up toward him, and concentrates, her face showing strain. Slowly, frost begins to coming together, creating around 100 pin sized, razor sharp needles, directly in front of her hands. "Dodge this, kiddo." She whispers out in a mocking tone, just loud enough for him to hear, as she thrusts her palms forward, sending the needles toward him so fast they make them almost invisible.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 2:18 pm

Brastus was honestly a tad impressed by her tenacity and was quite sure she would make a decent brawler in the future, but for now, he gestured for his shield to appear in front of him and just so, the rectangular item blocked most of the needles that flew his direction. He did receive some minor injuries and whatnot, but he didn't take as much damage as he took from her ice spears. Her speed was her high point, her defense was her weak point and her offense was not her ace in the hole. He had to be weary of her speed and calculate the way she moved and went about during the battlefield. He however was going to use one of his forbidden abilities since he was somewhat impressed by her audacious ways.

"Well, time to end this little squabble kiddo. It was nice messing with you, but once again, you have failed to impress me. Also, based on my calculations, you are a long range fighter, and thus you are not capable of even shaving the hairs on my face. Face it you crazy b!tch, you won't beat daddy no matter what psychedelic move you pull. I am a bit impressed though, so I will do something I rarely do. This is the end of the road sweety!" Roared Brastus as he crouched down and made all of his weapons hover above him in a circular way. He placed his hand on the ground and five pillars of red light erupted from the ground. Soon the light faded and five heavily armored dead soldiers appeared and looked like they had spent less than 24 hours dead. They even had skin and color. The soldiers con sited of two US marines a British Red Coat and two Roman Centurions.

"Meet death, now quiver in fear!" Said Brastus as the five soldiers each picked one of the five weapons he had used before while Brastus picked his broadsword himself.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/15/2014, 4:46 pm

Mia collapses down onto one knee and holds herself up with her right hand pressed to the ground. The fatigue from her last move is hitting her more than she expected, causing her to be short of breath and extremely weak. She breathes heavily, her breath visible like on a cold day, but still manages to stare up angrily at the invincible boy. "Quit... Quit calling me... A b$tch.." she mutters out in between breaths. She reaches behind her, underneath her jacket and pulls out a small, Celestial bronze dagger and holds it up in a defensive stance while still on her knee. I can't go on much longer She thought to herself as she waited for him to attack.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 7:03 pm

Brastus motioned for his troops to charge forward in order to attack her. But just before his legion of the undead managed to hit her, he dismissed his necrantically involved soldiers and hos weapons dropped to the ground. Afterwards, Brastus transformed his sword back imto his necklace and calmy walked over to her. Upon reaching her he gave her an un mocking smile and extended a hand to her.

"Need a hand? Im sorry for being a douchebag. Your officially sh!t and not a total sh!t." Said Brastus as he kept extending his hand for her.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/15/2014, 7:26 pm

Mia glances up at his hand and smirks, still breathing heavily. "Yay.... Because impressing you is soo important to me.." she mutters out as she grabs his hand and quickly pulls herself up. She swiftly sheaths her dagger back underneath the back of her jacket and glares at the guy, "Happy now that you beat the crap out the new girl?" she snaps at him as she flips her hood over her head to stop the sunlight from hitting her eyes and lifts her hands up to her face, breathing frost breath into them to cool them down.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 12:20 am

Brastus gave her a smile and lifted her up from the ground. He seemed like a totally different guy since he was smiling and calm. He also looked like he was sorry for what he did, yet a sense of pride escaped him.

"Sorry for being such a jerk on you. I do the insult thing on purpose because it does help me get stronger during fights but I would like to apologize for being an as$hole to you during your first day. Anyways, I'm Brastus and your tough" Said Brastus with an apologetic tone.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 12:33 am

Mia gives a quiet snarl in response as she continues breathing frost into her hands to cool down. "Yea.. Well I hated it. Next time you want to fight me, ease up on the insults." She retorts before her tone drops to barely a whisper, "I got enough of that from school.." she trails off as she flexes her fingers and smirks at the guy before shoving his chest roughly but playfully. "I'm Mia. I guess it's nice to meet you, just choose a better way next time. Not everything has be about fighting."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 1:53 pm

Brastus laughed a bit and placed a hand on his gut. She seemed as though she had warmed up after all. He made all his weapons, which were dropped on the ground, disappear and return to his cabin. He had already finished his mental assessment of the girl and ascertained her strengths and weaknesses. She was good, but relied heavily on her speed and failed to make her strength back up her agility. Meanwhile she focused more on long range, which could be avoided by dodging or blocking. Against someone who focused more on brute power and defense, she had met her total polar opposite. He only regarded his victory over his experience over fighting. He had also decided he would be happy to train with her, if she ever wanted to.

"So I made a full assessment of your fighting capabilities, style and power all tightly wrapped inside the confinsed of my mind. If you want to hear it let me know. Also I would be glad to train you in the future, if you want." Said Brastus as he sat down on the Arena and looked up at her.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 2:03 pm

I guess he's not so bad.. Mia thought to herself as she looked over at her right shoulder and concentrated. Almost immediately, snow started to form on her shoulder in the shape of a kitten, before solidifying and turning into her little, white best friend. "Hey Snow.." she whispers to her kitten before returning her attention to Brastus. "I might take you up on that offer." She smiles as she reaches her left hand up and scratches Snow's head softly. "And I already know my fighting style, boy. I prefer speed to brute strength. All that strength doesn't do any good if you can't hit your opponent."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 2:22 pm

He chuckled a bit and then oohed and ahed after seeing the animal manifest on her shoulder. It was actually impressive to see her summon a creature made out of snow. Yet, he didn't really like being called boy so he turned his attention to her and got up from the floor. He then made as if he was to pet the Snow and he tried to show his friendly persona.

"Huh, boy? I bet I'm older than you are queen." Said Brastus affectionately calling her by a nickname.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 2:45 pm

"I'm Seventeen. Most of the people i see around here aren't even Fourteen yet. I doubt you're older than be" she answers back with a smirk as she leans her shoulder in slightly to let him pet Snow. "Be carefuly, she likes to bite." she says with a smile. "Queen... Heh.. I like that.." She mutters under her breath with an evil grin as she lifts up her hand and lightly pushes her glasses back up into place after they slipped down her nose a bit.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 3:18 pm

Brastus laughed at her remark and enjoyed seeing her look all as-a-matter-of-fact. He smirked back at her and put a hand on his left bicep. It seems he had actually cut his muscle while fighting. He probably thought it was one of the ice needles he failed to block. Still he dismissed the wound as minor and stood up, which made him tower over her.

"Sorry Queenie, I'm Eighteen. I'm as old as it gets around here camp. Unless you count Chiron and the Mentors." Proudly confessed Brastus as he made his appearance match his age by showcasing his almost unnoticeable stubble of a beard, his large size and his strong and serious looking, but now smiling, face.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 3:37 pm

"Hah, well fine then. I can start calling you grandpa or something." Mia says with another smirk. "You should probably check any wounds you have, muscle head. Most of the wounds my ice makes usuall causes frost bite."

"It'd be a shame for you to lose your muscles or something." she adds with a sarcastic tone.

She glances up at the sun and frowns before pulling her hood tighter down her head to block out the sunlight. "Gods, it's hot.. Can we go somewhere cooler? I hate the sun.." she asks before blowing more frost into her hands to cool down. She steps over a little, positioning the guy's big body in between her and the sun, preventing most of the hot sunlight to hit her.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 4:08 pm

"Hey respect your elders whippersnapper! Don't use me as a umbrella!" Complained Brastus playfully as he saw the girl shield herself from the sun by covering herself with his large frame. He didn't mind protecting her from the hard sun, but since he was born in a hot city in Spain, he was used to the heat, plus he actually liked getting sun since it reminded him of home. But anyways, he glanced up at her and figured out the reason she was so affected by the sun. Just to make sure though, he asked her.

"I guess you don't like the sun. You must be a daughter of Khione right? She's quite rare so your either her daughter or the daughter of Zeus, since you can control snow. But I doubt you're a daughter of the big guy, otherwise you would had zapped me with lightning instead of freezing me." assessed Brastus snobbishly.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 4:17 pm

"Yea.. Sun, heat, fire... I hate them all.." she answers back, her voice softer than usual. "And yes, i'm the daughter of the Ice Queen.. I guess the all the ice wasn't a big enough clue.." her voice has a hint of sarcasm in the last comment. "And i'd prefer the cold even if I wasn't her daughter. The cold is so much better than heat.. Give me a good book to read in the middle of Alaska and all the food I can eat and i'd die happy.." She lifts up her hands and flexes her fingers, generating frosty air all around her hands as she assesses how much of her power is back. "Good.. I can create ice again.." she mumbles to herself as she continues to flex her hands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:25 am