A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 7 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 6:06 pm

OOC you have to cross the line. Be specific now.

BIC Kat was still fuming. She decide to take a moment and be a complete and total scum bag. "Hey wait up!" She ran and caught up to him. She slipped the flag out from under his arm. "Catch me if ya can!" Now, she was just trying to piss him off.

OOC oh no! Kat noooo! Kat, you scum bag!

I meant to edit this into my previous post.

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 7 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 6:12 pm

OOC: yep. Scum bag all right.
    BIC: koen screamed in frustration. He set down the girl, well, threw her down really, and charged after Kat. He pulled out his hammer and set it ablaze, charging through the woods like a rhino. When he was right behind her he threw his hammer hard and straight, right at the girls legs, all the while setting leaves and grass ablaze as the hammer flew through the air. Now his entire body was flaming. He dove at the girl to finish her off and hope do make contact.
    OOC: I will win this, I hope you know that. xD
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 6:28 pm

Kat laughed. "Sorry not sorry! Sorry not sorry!" She yelled as she ran. She was head back into the other team's territory! She sidestepped the hammer by a fraction of a second, the heat searing her skin.

She eyed the flaming grass. "Mountain... Mountain... You look like your in pain, mountain," she looked up at Koen. "No, Jason, don't hug the fire!" She quoted skydoesminecraft.

She gathered moisture from some nearby puddles and sent a wave of water his way.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 6:34 pm

OOC: you dodge my attacks, I dodge yours.
    BIC: koen went straight trough the water and ignited himself once more, evaporating the water. He picked up his hammer again and swung it at her head. It seemed like a good idea to set stuff on fire, because she would stop and put te flames out. So he let go of he hammer so if he didn't hit her the trees would catch fire.
    OOC: I almost don't get it. Are they running?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 6:43 pm

OOC Yes, they're running.

BIC Kat ducked and the trees ignited. Kat halted mid-stride and suddenly reversed directions. She danced around the fires; they were spreading quickly. What, did he really expect her to stop and put them out? Kat did what was agruably the dumbest thing anybody could do in that situation: she leaped onto the bottom bough of a pine tree and started climbing.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 6:51 pm

OOC: really?!!?!? You're making her too op in my opinion. And with the "did he really think I was going to put out all those fires" part?!?!? You're mocking me right now.
    BIC: koen picked up his game once again and set the tree ablaze. Boy were the dryads gonna be mad a it that. Luckily this tree was already dead and there wasn't a dryad living in it. It burned quickly. Now he stared whacking the trunk and within ten seconds he was close to knocking the entire tree down.
    OOC: how about them apples?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 6:59 pm

OOC She's the daughter of Posiedon. She IS op.
    I don't understand why your upset that she didn't douse the forest. It's just not somethig she'd do. She's too unpredictable.

BIC Kat climbed to the top of the tree. She cried out in pain as the fire licked her arms and legs and face. Suddenly the tree came crashing down and she screamed. She hit the ground with a loud "thump" and gasped. The fall had knocked the wind right out of her. She lay there, dazed for a moment, only to realize that Koen was probably approaching fast. Scrambling to her feet (ow... Everything hurt...) she took out her trident and threw it like a spear. She also took out her pocket knife and threw it too, aimed for the boy's thigh.

She started running again, slower this time. She was limping a little bit.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 7:03 pm

OOC: well op characters aren't allowed here. Only regular ones.
    BIC: the trident clattered in front of him and he picked it up, just one more weapon for him, but the pocketknife sliced his leg, but didn't stay in. He drank some nectar and charged towards Kat. WHEN he caught up to her, he dove at her again, this time so close that there was no way to miss or for her to dodge.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 7:18 pm

OOC Okay. Fine. Then I'll leave.

BIC Kat groaned as her head made contact with with the ground. Concussion x 2. Her vision was fading. The only thing that kept her from blacking out completely was the adrenaline and the pain from the fire. Seeing stars, Kat wriggled out of his fiery grasp. Her initial plan was to troll him: drag the flag back to where she got it from, then run away. But now, she just wanted the game to end so she could go home.

The boarder was a mere few meters away. She sluggishly dragged herself to her feet and with her remaining energy, made a mad dash for the boarder. She took two steps across the board and jammed the flag into the ground. Her knees promptly gave out and she threw up all over the ground. Wow. Much graceful. Many elogence.

Panting heavily, she leaned against a tree and eyed her trident. Eh.. He could keep it.

OOC Im dippin' out. Sorry that I'm not sorry.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 7:22 pm

OOC:nnnnnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!
    But can he really keep the trident? Does it have magical powers or something?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 7:24 pm

OOC No sorry :( it just looks fancy. Sure, he can keep it!

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 8:01 pm

OOC: well at least SOMETHING good came out o this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:32 am