A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Steve Rogers 3/22/2014, 11:25 am

Kat Crystaline dashed through forest with agile grace... For the most part. However, it had rained a day out so ago (a good thing for her; it meant lots of water!), so the ground was wet and slippery. She ended up slipping in a puddle and scrapping her elbow, and Kat- being Kat- burst out in a hysterical fit of laughter. Luckily, she was still on her own side, so she didn't attract too much attention to herself.

"Best. Capture the flag. Ever!" Kat exclaimed, whilst laughing. Getting to her feet, she grabbed her sonic screwdriver and took off running again.

OOC how are you guys getting in fights already? You have to post five times before even entering the other team's territory!
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Brastus 3/22/2014, 11:41 am

Eventually, the mad hound AKA Brastus, had now ran from tree to tree like he was an animal. He vaguely tried to recall his "comrades" but he knew that in the end, they would just get in his way. He really made no effort to conceal himself with his loud laughter and sting of madness. It wasn't he was crazy, but whenever he fought he just became this testosterone-poisoned freak that only delighted in the smashing of skulls and the snapping of fingers. He kept telling himself he could not kill anyone, but he was having too much fun to ignore his predatory instincts. He could detect where his other five soldiers, but was bored because they had not found any meat to eat.

Instead, he saw a girl he remembered falling down for a second and decided to confront her. It was Kat, a that once saved him from drowning, as shameful as it was, and two heads think better than one, so he took off from the high trees and descended into the area where she ran. With a loud slam of his combat boots, he squatted down in front of her and grinned at her.

"Hey Kat! Miss me? Anyways, we're on the same team, so do ya wanna tag along? I'm already spread myself across the area in search of either enemies or comrades. We should regroup and think for a second. Well, regardless, wanna come along?" Said Brastus as he stood up and with a cocky attitude buried the first two feet of his broadsword on the ground and planted a boot on the pummel of his sword.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 11:47 am

OOC: who ever said we were in eachothers territory? I hope that there is a no mans land.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/22/2014, 11:52 am

Kat's face broke out into a grin at the familiar face. "Brastus!" She said, gleefully. The incident at the beach had been long forgotten; she was just excited to be working with a friend. She shamelessly pocketed her Sonic Screwdriver and grinned. "Hey, check it out! I got a new weapon," She said, showing off her leather gloves. "Tekagi-Shuko. A friend gave them to me. It means 'Tiger Claws'. They work kinda like Wolverine's claws, from the Marvel Comics," She explained, happily. "I'm better at close combat anyways, so they should do me some good,"

Kat clapped her hands in jubilation when he mentioned they were on the same team. "Tag along? Sure! I'd love to!" She exclaimed. Then, a rather mischevious smile spread across her face. "But are you sure you can keep up?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/22/2014, 12:07 pm

He lit up after her response and lifted his heavy sword up to his shoulders. He just grabbed it and proceeded to jump into the trees like a monkey. He was going to playfully lure her out, but also looked out from the height of the trees in case he saw some enemies. He really tried to hide his feelings for her for the moment since he had to focus on two things, fight and then fight.

"Catch me if you can Kat-girl" Smirked Brastus alluding to her cat claw-like weapon. He jumped from branch to branch with his boots and coat rustling about.

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 12:27 pm

I was following Akuhei through the forest, trying to keep quiet and stay out of the way of enemies. Akuhei accidentally steps on a twig and breaks it, and I stop dead in my tracks. I almost gasp, but instead my jaw just drops and my eyes widen. My emotions and expressions often went extreme under pressure. I try to keep it together though. I swallow hard and wait.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/22/2014, 1:31 pm

"Oh, the game is so on!" Kat exclaimed, paraphrasing Sherlock her BBC's Sherlock She was a little monkey at heart, she loved the trees. So she decided to follow suit and scurried up a tree. She had the advantage in two ways: 1. She grew up playing in the rain forests of Brazil. She liked to think that the spider monkeys were her mentor. 2. She didn't have any heavy sword or heavy boots to lug around. She leaped from tree to tree with agility and "grace". "You keepin' up okay, Meatloaf?" She teased playfully.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 1:41 pm

After I made sure nobody was around, I said to Luna, "And this is why you have never seen me do anything sneaky. I suck at stealth." The last time I tried to be sneaky before this, I almost got killed by an Ares camper. Yeah, bad times...

Last edited by Frotbot the Witch on 3/22/2014, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/22/2014, 2:03 pm

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 2 Tumblr_lwzr4qgsj51r4po7to1_500

"Oh my God, I'm gonna die." Sebastian Davis yelled, running across the field as he took out his sword. He ran past some fighting people, hiding behind a tree, "Phew." he said

OOC: This was all I could think of.

Post by Guest 3/23/2014, 10:04 am

"Oh. I do everything sneaky." I whisper
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/23/2014, 11:00 am

"Hey! Hey, Meatloaf!" Kat called out to Brastus. "The other team's territory is right over there, yeah?" She asked, pointing to a distance that wasn't terribly far off. "I say we bust a move. We get in there, grab the flag, an' get outta there. I mean, sounds simple enough to me!" She exclaimed, loudly. "The only problem is: I haven't the faintest idea where the flag is," Kat shrugged. "Oh well. can't be too hard to find, eh? Allons-y!" In all honesty, she wasn't so much talking to Brastus, as she was talking to herself. She liked thinking out loud. It helped her get her thoughts together.

Stealth wasn't a strength of hers.

"Imma ground it, now!" Kat said, jumping out of the tree. She landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Ow," she muttered and rubbed her sore ankles. Shaking her head, she did a quick scan of the area and went off charging towards the other team's territory.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/23/2014, 3:00 pm

Brastus jumped right down with a incredibly annoyed face mounted on. He was mad at her rashness and immediately went down to her and flicked his index finger down to her forehead.

"You damm idiot! We can't just barge in on the other's camp. We should regroup with the others, form strategy and then come here with all force. Now just stay quiet while I haul your sorry as$ back to our place." Said Brastus as he made sure not to attract attention by leaving his coat behind on a tree branch and landing on the tip of his boots. His friend was hurt so before anything he bent his head forward a bit, examined her injury and asked her:

"Can you still walk dumbsas$?" Asked Brastus worried that she might become dead-weight. He motioned for his friend to get up by extending his hand to her.

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/23/2014, 4:37 pm

I say to Luna, "Alright, well let's go keep looking for the flag. I have a feeling that there will be a few people crossing the border soon. And I would prefer not to get in many fights. Not unless I absolutely must."
    OOC: This is a hint to the other team. I am practically welcoming you to fight the boy who can alter the Mist and can survive getting his liver damaged, along with his stomach cut. So come fight me.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/23/2014, 6:12 pm

Kat, incredibly offended that he would flick her as if she was a puppy dog, stood up on her own. "I am fine," She hissed. "I'm not even injured. It's just that pins-and-needles feeling you get when you jump out of a tree. I'm just complaining," she rolled her eyes, as if she thought he was an idiot.

In all honesty, she was hurt by way he snapped at her. As if he didn't trust her. As if he thought himself better than her. "Don't tell me what to do," she snapped. "There's no point in beating around the bush, creating strategies that won't work, wasting time meeting with people who aren't any better off that we are," she said, dangerously. Realizing she was cracking, Kat shook her head and immediately masked her emotions. She wore a playful grin and said: "After all, it's just a game, right? Heck, we used to play this in PE in lower school! Why not have some fun with it?"

Kat took this as a challenge. It was a matter of pride. And she'd show him that she wasn't just the fragil flower he clearly thought she was. "You and me, time and space. You watch us run," she said. And with that final Doctor Who quote, she went charging off, entering into the other team's territory.

OOC Frot, you can fight me if you want. But be warned: I'm impatient. Keep up! :D
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/23/2014, 6:24 pm

OOC: That's an understatement. But ok. I finally got the thing fixed so I know when you post.
    I approach the other teams territory with Nightmare drawn. Then I saw a girl approaching the border. Oh great, the one thing I wanted to avoid. The gods must really hate me. That or my luck just sucks. I try to hide behind a tree, but step on another branch. Note to self, learn to sneak...
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/23/2014, 8:00 pm

brastus could detect someone had approached his team's camp via his connection with his undead soldiers and his ears twitched like those of a horse. He knew they would be better off it they aborted this plan of invasion and actually thought of a better solution, but he couldn't leave Kat alone, even if she had the balls to snap back at him. He sighed rather loudly and got up from the floor. He drew his sword and smirked at her as she headed down to the other team's camp.

"Look kid, I'm sorry for being nice and trying to make sure you were alright. Now, I won't let you have all the fun here. Daddy needs to let loose some steam before telling you of the news. Let's make this a contest shall we. First to draw blood loses! Loser has to do whatever the winner says for a day!" Said Brastus as he swung his big sword at the first person he saw and attempted to chop off their head with his oversized sword, his crazy look in his eyes, his overall aura of madness and his berserker like qualities.

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/23/2014, 8:15 pm

OOC: Brastus, did I mention you scare me?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/23/2014, 8:36 pm

OOC: How Come Witch?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/23/2014, 10:28 pm

Kat saw a boy from the Red Team and grinned. She'd made it into the other team's territory! Now she had two options: she could either attempt to run past the boy, or she could fight him. Seeing as it was now her quest to gain her pride back, she chose the latter.

It took several pathetic moments of arm flailing before she finally figured out how to unsheathed the Tiger Claw blades in her Tekagi-Shuko. But once she had done this, she ran at the boy from Red Team (in an odd sort of way she was reminded of Team Fortress 2) and lunged at him, aiming a cat-like slash at his shoulder.

"I feel like Wolverine!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/23/2014, 11:06 pm

My left shoulder gets cut, but luckily I was fast enough to dodge out of the way to avoid severe damage. I swing Nightmare at the girl, the black, 5 foot long blade heading towards her leg. I didn't have enough time to shroud Luna with the Mist. Because if I had my way with fear, I would be calm enough right now to be able to protect her.

Post by Guest 3/24/2014, 2:14 pm

I gasp as Akuhei gets hurt. We just seem to attract danger, don't we? I get my mace at the ready, because they'd be after me next
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/24/2014, 8:00 pm

Kat yelped and jumped back, blood running down the fresh cut on her leg. She stumbled backwards, eyes wide in surprise. But she shook it off quickly and grinned. This was so exciting! She hadn't been in a good fight for the longest time. And she loved the adrenaline rush that came with fighting someone on their own turf. Anything could happen!

Kat rushed the boy again (although perhaps a wee bit slower now that her leg was injured). She wanted to do something surprise, and unexpected and stupid. So instead of taking a calculated swing at his arm or side, she charged him head-on. She was going to tackle him to the ground.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/24/2014, 10:28 pm

((Sorry to jump in on this, but Stitch, you do realize that you are leaving Fro all alone to Rp both her characters as well as all of the NPC's if you could RP in all of the games that you are apart of then that would be appreciated because I'm pretty sure you have a character in both Games 4 and 6))
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 3/25/2014, 6:59 am

((Double post yeah yeah whatever

Ezio wrote:OOC: who ever said we were in eachothers territory? I hope that there is a no mans land.

There is no "no man's land" in CTF. The forest is divided in two and the river is the dividing line.))
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/26/2014, 11:08 pm

This girl is stupid. But it still worked. She tackled me to the ground and my sword came out of my hands and landed just out of my grasp. This is one of those moments where you need to have some useful powers on hand... or a friend... oh wait. I say, "Luna, I could use some help here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:52 am