A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Matthew's bunk/outside his cabin

Matthew's bunk/outside his cabin  Empty Matthew's bunk/outside his cabin

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 6:30 pm

Matthew waited for McKenna to get to the cabin. She had wanted to meet him or something. Due to his ADHD he had kinda forgotten what it was, but he patiently waited outside his cabin(surprisingly) for a while.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Matthew's bunk/outside his cabin  Empty Re: Matthew's bunk/outside his cabin

Post by beanie 4/4/2014, 6:59 pm

What cabin did the big man say that boy was in again?

McKenna stared puzzled at the row of cabins that lined the cabin courtyard, not sure which one to go to. She was supposed to give a boy a former, she actually wasn't sure what sure was supposed to either tell or give him. All she remembered was that Chiron had told her to go and find a boy named Michael or Matthew. Now, if she could only find the guys cabin. It really bothered her though that she couldn't remember what she was supposed to do.

What also bothered her was that it was about to start raining down on her, hard. The girl's bright blue eyes widened as she felt droplets fall on her black hair. Running to the nearest cabin porch, McKenna whished that she was wearing more appropriate clothes for the rain. Her light blue denim short sleeve shirt showed little resistance to the heavy droplets now falling faster and luckily for her, her black jeans weren't soaked. Unlucky for her, the brown high top boots she was wearing was caked in mud, much annoyance to McKenna.

Turning around, a flash of remembrance came to McKenna as she looked at the cabin. Minor Underworld Gods, that was the cabin that Matthew, at least that was she thought his name was, was in. Knocking at the door, McKenna waited for a reply.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 3:49 pm

Matthew heard a knock on the cabin door and he opened it up to reveal the girl who was supposed to come an meet him here 10 minutes ago. "Hello" Matthew said awkwardly and welcomed her into the dark and dusty cabin.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/5/2014, 4:59 pm

"Hello" the boy who opened the door greeted. The rain behind McKenna started to fall harder, some thunder was heard. Boy, am I glad that I'm not out there anymore.she thought as she stared back at the storm. Turning around, McKenna gave the boy a curt nod before stepping inside the cabin.

The cabin was dimly lit, McKenna could barely see her hand in front of her face. Not to mention, it was dusty. McKenna ran a finger against the doorway and saw that her finger turned gray. She wiped her finger on her shirt, a little disgusted. But she wasn't going to complain about it to the boy, she wasn't a brat.

McKenna turned her attention over to the boy who was standing awkwardly by the doorway. He was blonde with murky blue eyes, his expression read uncomfortable. "Hey, I'm McKenna." She said sheepishly, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 5:13 pm

Matthew smiled, amused, as the girl adjusted to the cabin. He remembered doing almost the same thing when he first walked in here. "Hi McKenna, I'm Matthew. Welcome to Cabin #33. I forget why you're here, and from the look of it, you don't remember either." He said. 
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/6/2014, 3:30 pm

McKenna smiled at the kid. Even though she just met him, she liked him. He was very amusing. "Ya, I forgot too." She answered sheepishly, hands still in pocket.

Huh?there was something in her pocket. Feeling around, McKenna slowly pulled out a price of paper. It was small, practically a scrap but it was folded neatly. Where did I get this? McKenna puzzled. Unfolding it carefully, her blue yes scanned the slightly messy handwriting.

Then it came to her like a speeding truck. "Oh!" She cried out. Rushing over to Matthew, she held out the thin piece of looseleaf. "I think this belongs to you." She explained.

Post by Guest 4/6/2014, 3:46 pm

"Hm?" He asked and took the paper. It wasn't very big, and he wasn't one to keep scraps of paper usually. He unfolded the paper and checked it out. It was a map of some sort, but it didn't give any hint whatsoever as to what it lead to, except for a small triforce-looking symbol at the end and a picture of a strawberry at the beginning. He looked up at McKenna. " what do you suppose this might lead to?" He asked her.

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/13/2014, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/7/2014, 7:08 pm

McKenna carefully walked over to where Matthew was standing. She peered closely at the small shred of paper. There was barely any writing on it but there was a small tiny triangle like thing, like it came from a video game. "I dunno, maybe it has treasure." She joked, giving a sarcastic look.

Slowly making her way to the door, McKenna gave Matthew a look. "Well, maybe we should find out what it is." She explained.

OOC: shoort

Post by Guest 4/8/2014, 6:34 pm

"Maybe we should. I always liked the idea of bathing in golden drachmas. Well, maybe not bathing but wading into a gigantic pile of them. " he said with a dreamy look in his eyes. "You up for it?" He asked.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/10/2014, 8:14 pm

A devilish gleam came to McKenna's blue eyes as she looked back at Matthew. "Are you kidding? I'm obviously up for it." She screamed before running out the door. He would catch up soon enough.
    But she stopped short at the sound of the thunder and lightning from outside. Damit! It was still raining, no, pouring. She went back inside, a sheepish grin planted onto her face. "Uh, I just realized that it's pouring really hard so we might not be able to start looking." She told him.

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 9:37 pm

"Why so eager to leave, huh? The one time I invite someone over...." He said and tried to fake a tear. "Well, who cares. We should find whatever's at the end of this map, and i have a feeling this starts at the strawberry fields. We can't start now, well, we can. I wouldn't mind, but hey, it's your choice. Monopoly sound good while we're waiting?" He asked.
    OOC: I make him sound so lonely :( XD
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/13/2014, 10:32 am

McKenna giggled at the fake tear that was coming from Matthews eye. The sound of the door clicking behind sounded as she made her way to the center of the cabin.

"Yeah, I guess we can't start our search." She stated glumly."But monopoly sounds like fun." She told him, waiting for Matthew to bring the game over.

OOC: short

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 10:44 am

Matthew took down the game from the dusty shelf and wiped the dust off of it and set the game up.

OOC:shoooooorteeeer
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/13/2014, 6:38 pm

McKenna's blue eyes watched Matthew as he started to set up the game. Since she didn't want to feel useless, she started to help him. Once the game was set up, McKenna grabbed one of the game pieces. It was the small jet. She glanced back at Matthew.

"I'll go first." she said bluntly. Picking up the two die, the girl rolled it slightly. Unluckily, when she rolled the die, she rolled it a little too hard. The small bloinks of the die was heard before the two die rolled under a nearby bunk. Oh great.she thought as she stood up and sauntered over to the bunk. McKenna layed down, peering under the bed. Her blue orbs spotted the die but they were back in the corner. Reaching an arm out, the girl tried to grab them but they were too far back.

"Hey Matthew, can you give me a hand her?" she asked the boy.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 6:46 pm

"But of course,madam" Matthew replied((sorry I just had to say that)) and he reached under the bed. His arms could just barely reach it, so he pulled his bow off his back and and swept it under the bed. The dice came out from under te bed, along with candy wrappers and other junk, but next to the die was a piece of paper. He held it up and it looked like the map McKenna had given him but bigger. He brought out the tiny one and it fit perfectly into the rip in the side of the bigger paper. "Hey, McKenna, come check this out" he said. He looked up through the windows and saw taut the rain was almost done with itself.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2014, 2:53 pm

McKenna watched patiently as Matthew tried to reach for the die. She guessed that it didn't work since he had to use his bow to get them out. It was successful, she guessed, since a bunch of trash came out with the die. What puzzled her the most was that a bigger piece of paper came out with the miscellaneous pieces. Matthew grabbed the paper and his eyes went wide. What's on the paper?

"Hey, McKenna, come check this out." he ushered her over. She scooted over to the boy and looked over his shoulder. The paper was a larger piece of the one she found. Her blue orbs caught Matthew as he gazed out the window. Following his gaze, McKenna looked out the window and saw that the rain was dying down. Looking back at the boy, she gave him a puzzling look.

"It looks like the one I found earlier." she stated the obvious. "What do you make of it?" she questioned after.

Post by Guest 4/14/2014, 3:45 pm

"Well it's got more of these triforce thingies, and it ends with an 'x'. It has drawings of the forest and whatnot also. Besides that, I'm as confused as you are, if you're confused." He said.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2014, 8:41 pm

"Well it's got more of these triforce thingies," So that's what its called."and it ends with an 'x'. It has drawings of the forest and whatnot also. Besides that, I'm as confused as you are, if you're confused." Matthew explained to McKenna. Well, McKenna wasn't the smartest girl ever, but she could put two and two together. She arose to her feet, wiping off any dust that found its way to her jeans.

"Well..." she trailed off for affect. ''Maybe we should start looking for this "surprise"." She use air quotes around the surprise; she, for one, had no idea what Matthew's friend had hidden from him. A small smirk was shown on the girls face. Matthew was probably burning with curiosity; the surprise was for him.
    McKenna, on the other hand, was not as curious.

The girl headed for the door, her hair swishing with every step she took. A hand was rested on the doorknob before she paused and turned around.

"Well, are you coming?" she questioned Matthew, waiting impatiently for his reply.

Post by Guest 4/14/2014, 8:54 pm

Matthew noticed something strange about McKenna. "You know what it is, don't you?" He asked, but got up and followed her anyway.
    OOC: shooooort
    Should we start a new topic in the strawberry fields?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2014, 9:09 pm

McKenna looked up at Matthew. A mischievous gleam came to her blue eyes as she smirked at him. "Nope." She replied nonchalantly, popping the "p"s.

"I'll meet you at the strawberry fields in a couple days so we can start our search." She told him before running off to god knows where.

(Shoooorrrrtt)
    OOC: yeah but later.

Post by Guest 4/14/2014, 9:25 pm

Matthew frowned as she ran off. I bet she does know. He thought to himself. I guess I'll find out in a few days.
    OOC: pm me whenever you feel like starting in the strawberry fields.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:34 pm