A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets Make This Short and Sweet

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Lets Make This Short and Sweet  Empty Lets Make This Short and Sweet

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 8:29 pm

Violet wandered aimlessly around the Arena. She wasn't the best close-combat fighter, and she couldn't defend for her life. But if she was perched in a tree her close-combat wouldn't matter, because she always had her bow to cover her back.

After a few minutes of more wandering, she found a stray target that looked very very beaten down, but still usable. With a smile, Violet lifted her bow and took aim. It didn't take long for her to let the arrow fly, connecting just a few centimeters outside of the center. Violet muttered a curse, and took aim once more. "A little out of practice, thats it." She assured herself.
    John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Lets Make This Short and Sweet  Empty Re: Lets Make This Short and Sweet

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 8:32 pm

Brad was walking around the arena. And walked in-front of the target practice dummys.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 8:36 pm

Violet almost let another arrow fly when a boy walked right in front of her Bow. "Hey! How stupid are you? Do you want to get shot?" She called before realizing it was probably not the best idea. That was smart of me... She thought, running her hand along the shaft of her bow. She decided it was best to just get up to her full height and pretend she was tough, which she could be, but rarely. She gave the boy an eye-roll and started to fiddle with the string of the bow.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 8:39 pm

Brad looked towards the girl who had yelled at him. "Hey! How stupid are you? Do you want to get shot?" the girl called at him. He didn't like it when people did that. Taking his sword from his sheath he charged at her.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 8:44 pm

Violet was barely able to keep the fear from swelling up inside her. She had loaded her bow without thinking and had it aimed strait for the charging boys head. What am I doing? This isn't me! I don't hurt people. She thought, but found herself unable to move the bow away. She didn't fire, however, and took the boys first strike. It had only cut her shoulder, and it wasn't deep, but Violet didn't like blood. It took a lot of willpower for he not to loose her lunch. She bit her lip and put a hard expression on her face. "I guess you do." She muttered, forcing herself to lower her bow slightly, taking aim at is left shoulder. She didn't think for another second before letting the arrow fly.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 8:47 pm

Brad launched another strike at her leg, but the strike was short-lived by the arrow lodged into his shoulder. He got up weirdly, and kicked at the bow in her hands. Blood seeping from his wound.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 8:55 pm

Violet's bow skidded to the left when the boys foot connected with it. She let out only a slight sigh of concern as she drew her dagger from its hiding spot in its pants. "Hey, I asked before I shot. Can't blame me for that wound." She mutter, biting her tongue to keep her from vomiting from all of this blood. Violet looked at the boy. He had not taken the arrow out of his shoulder, and at that moment Violet wished she had shot him in the knee. Oh well, maybe next time. If there was one. Violet turned rapidly, quickly scaling one of the attack dummys so she would be out of harms way for a second. "Whats the matter, cat got your tongue?" She asked before leaping off of her perch toward the boy.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 8:57 pm

John was confused as she flew at him,her daggers hitting his stomach, blood pouring out. He fell down, but with a final lunge, swiped at her, towards her stomach.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 9:01 pm

Violet reached for her bow, but felt a cold sensation spreading through her body. She would have thrown up, if she didn't have a gaping hole in her stomach. Tears streamed down her face. What will my family say? They will be devastated! How will they find out? My brothers... I'm going to miss them. Her breathing was slowing rapidly, and the cold feeling of blood was too much for her to handle. "To hell with you." She muttered with an insane smile. Those were the last words the girl had spoken. She closed her eyes, and let out her final breath.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/17/2014, 9:03 pm

John would have thought about her death, but couldn't due to the fact that he was bleeding out on the floor. Losing blood rapidly, he didn't want to face a slow and painful death like this. He grabbed his sword from the ground near him and stabbed himself through the chest, the sword sticking upward as he lay dead on the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:36 pm