A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Practice

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Practice Empty Practice

Post by Phirexas 4/19/2014, 11:05 pm

Walking into the forge Kyle headed towards the nearest empty furnace. "What should I build today?" Muttered Kyle. "How about something simple like a celestial bronze iron dagger." After gathering his materials Kyle set to work at crafting his dagger. After an hour or so Kyle finally finished his dagger. "Hmmm... Maybe its a little bumpy and jagged, but for a first try it sure seems ok."
    ((OC: If any one wishes to have a group practice just do so.))

Last edited by Phirexas on 4/22/2014, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Practice Empty Re: Practice

Post by jake. 4/20/2014, 2:41 am

Elijah walked into the forge, instantly waddling towards the bags of small screws and bolts and other wonderful things. He grabbed a handfull and slipped them into his pockets, grinning. He was stocked up. He sat down and watched a guy-Kyle, his half-brother-make a Dagger. It was slightly wonky, and he grinned. He walked towards Kyle and grinned. "Need any help there?" He asked.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/21/2014, 2:26 am

Kyle turned around and saw one of the kids he had seen around the cabin. Elijah he thought as his name came into his mind. Upon hearing his question Kyle smiled. "Y-yeah some help would be great." stuttered Kyle. Oh yes it would be. Kyle crossed his fingers just hoping that he wouldn't make a fool out of himself.

Last edited by Phirexas on 4/22/2014, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 3:31 am

"Y-yeah some help would be great." Kyle stuttered to Elijah, and Elijah grinned slightly. "Alright then." he said, pulling out a sheet of Celestial bronze. "Weapon, then, right?" He asked, washing the sheet first, then placing the sheet in the oven, melting it down for a few seconds, before taking it out and placing it on a 'Carving' board, to cut out the form of whatever he wanted. "Dagger, sword or scythe?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, waiting for an answer.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/21/2014, 10:10 pm

"Weapon, then, right?" asked Elijah as he pulled out a sheet of celestial bronze."Y-yeah a wuh-weapon." replied Kyle. He watched as  Elijah carefully washed the sheet of celestial bronze before placing it in the oven. After he took it out he looked at Kyle and asked "Dagger, sword or scythe?" "A Duh-da-dagger would be a g-good start I think." said Kyle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:43 am

"Y-yeah a wuh-weapon." Kyle said. He was stuttering, and Elijah couldn't blame him. He was atleast 5 years older than this kid, but whatever. "A Duh-da-dagger would be a g-good start I think." Kyle said and Elijah nodded. He slowly carved out the shape on the celestial bronze, then cut off all the stray bits. He layed it on the anvil hammering around a bit until it got the perfect shape of a dagger. He went on the find a good form for he hilt. He did some measurments and eventually he melted together the snake-skin hilt and the thin blade, then cooled it down a bit. After a few minutes, Elijah picked it up and handed kyle the dagger slowly. "I suggest you name it Elijah." He said and grinned, passing the dagger to Kyle.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/22/2014, 8:56 pm

Kyle began to carefully note Elijah's steps as he went on. Determined to get things right and be able to craft weapons on his own."I suggest you name it Elijah." said Elijah as he handed Kyle the dagger. Chuckling Kyle answered back "OK its new name is Elijah." said Kyle with a happy smile. Kyle looked over the dagger slowly noticing how perfect it was. No dents, no weird edges. Just perfect. "Its really c-cool." said Kyle as he looked in awe.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/23/2014, 2:44 am

"OK its new name is Elijah." Kyle said and Elijah laughed and patted the youngster on his back. "Its really c-cool." Kyle said. Elijah raised his eybrows. "Dun' worry, you'll get it once you're as old as me." Elijah's pale white hands took the dagger and carved the name 'Elijah' carefully on the bronze blade. "There you go, kiddo." He said.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/23/2014, 2:49 pm

"Dun' worry, you'll get it once you're as old as me." said Elijah. Kyle smiled as Elijah began to carve his name into the dagger. "There you go, kiddo." He said as he handed the dagger back. "Thanks." said Kyle as he tested the blade. It felt light in his hand and he slowly swung it from left to right. "Its an excellent blade." said Kyle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 6:39 am

"Thanks." Kyle said, and Elijah grinned, as the 11-year old tested the blade and said, "It's an excellent blade." Elijah smiled. "Thanks. It's yours now, keep it. Would you like something else?" He smiled quickly, then made a small canister out of the scrap metal. He took some nectar that was standing around, and filled it. The canister was pcoket sized, but it was enough nectar for two battles, hopefully. He then made a small ball with a few holes in it, and filled it extremely carefully with greek fire, that would set the ball on fire once clicked on the side and tossed. The ball was palm sized.

He handed the two objects to the kid. "The ball is filled with greek fire. You can only use it once. If ya' click the small button on the side, it sets the ball on fire and you can throw it just before it sets itself on fire. The small canister is refillable, and it has nectar in it at the moment. Use it wisely." He laughed. "I feel like Chiron, teaching you stuff." He said and smiled. "So, what do you wanna' build next? Ask away."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/24/2014, 9:56 pm

"Thanks. It's yours now, keep it. Would you like something else?" said a smiling Elijah. Kyle hopped about impatiently as Elijah created a canister and a weird ball out of some scrap metal. Filling the canister with a strange yellow liquid and the ball with a red substance he turned and handed them to Kyle. "The ball is filled with greek fire. You can only use it once. If ya' click the small button on the side, it sets the ball on fire and you can throw it just before it sets itself on fire. The small canister is refillable, and it has nectar in it at the moment. Use it wisely." said Elijah.  "I wouldn't dream of doing anything else." said Kyle. "I feel like Chiron, teaching you stuff." smiled Elijah. Kyle started to laugh at this. "So, what do you wanna' build next? Ask away." asked Elijah. " I think I wanna try to make an ax." said Kyle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 2:40 am

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything else." Elijah patted him on the back. "Sure, kiddo." He said and smiled. "I think I wanna try to make an ax." Kyle said, and Elijah nodded. "Alright. Let's start. I think we should try maybe a poisoned axe, considering it will be quite hard to swing it for you...unless we make it thinner. I think both options would be quite cool." Elijah said and began working. "Could you carefully wash the sheet of CB, Kyle?" He asked, smiling to him as he got out some leather and gems for the hilt.

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/26/2014, 3:05 am

"Alright. Let's start. I think we should try maybe a poisoned axe, considering it will be quite hard to swing it for you...unless we make it thinner. I think both options would be quite cool." said Elijah."I think i'd rather have a thin axe" said Kyle. " Because if you think about it poisons aren't always effective against demons and other creatures.""Could you carefully wash the sheet of CB, Kyle?" asked Elijah. " Of course I can." answered Kyle in a rather cheery tone. He grabbed a sheet of celestial bronze and slowly began to wash it off being extremely careful as he did so. Kyle continued until the bronze shined then he handed it to Elijah."Here you go." Said Kyle. "Bright and shiny just as if it were new."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 3:11 am

"I think I'd rather have a thin axe." Kyle said, and Elijah smiled slightly. "Whatever you say, kiddo." Kyle gave him the sheet of Celestial bronze back, and Elijah grinned. "Bright and shiny just as if it were new." Kyle said, and Elijah grinned once more. He smiled. "So, Kyle, what do you think you have to do now?" He asked, testing the little guy, still smiling.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/26/2014, 3:41 am

"Whatever you say, kiddo." said Elijah. "So, Kyle, what do you think you have to do now?" asked Elijah. Grinning Kyle answered" We heat it up a little bit."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 3:05 am

"We heat it up a little bit." Kyle said, and Elijah nodded. He put the slab of Celestial Bronze into the oven, until it was somewhere between solid and liqud. He carved out the form of a 20 inch axe (50 Centimetres), but made the blade very thin, so it would be easy to swing. He made the leather handle, then melted both parts together, and engraved an emerald into the top bit of the hilt. He handed the finished axe to Kyle, smiling.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/27/2014, 5:36 am

Elijah finished the rest of the steps himself and then handed the ax to Kyle with a smile. "Thank you." Smiled Kyle. He moved the ax around thinking it would be at least a little heavy, but it was light as a feather. Kyle careful turned around and swung the ax hearing it whistle through the air. He then looked at the the smooth ,yet firm leather handle and noticed an emerald was stuck in place towards the top. "Wow." mumbled Kyle. "How did you ever get this good?" asked Kyle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 5:55 am

"Wow." Kyle mumbled, "How did you ever get this good?" Elijah laughed lightly, and patted Kyle on the back. "I just practice. Also, I've been here for a bit. I was a natural fiddler, and could make weapons anyway. You'll get it one day." He said and smiled brightly. He fiddled around with a few screws and bolts, making a small automaton horse that almost flawlessy moved around on the table, then crashed. Elijah grinned. "Prototype." he said.
    John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Post by John Samarintos 4/27/2014, 8:33 am

Tim walked into the forges, going to the nearest station. He took out his coin and flipped it, mid-air it turning into a Celestial Bronze Heavy Hammer. Tim caught the hammer and picked up a piece of Celestial Bronze from the nearest vacated station. He raised the sheet of Celestial Bronze up so he could use his powers on it. Lava burst out of his hand, making contact with the Celestial Bronze and heating it. He then carved out the form of a 3ft sword. Then, he made the Leather Handle. Tim set the Leather Handle beneath the Celestial Bronze he carved so it connected perfectly.  Lava bursting out of his hand again, making the two parts that he made go together. Tim thought, that while he was here he might as-well engrave a gem of some kind into his Heavy Hammer. Maybe for good luck? Tim took his Celestial Bronze Heavy Hammer and set it down on a station. He then took a orange ruby and engraved it into the handle.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 1:05 pm

Elijah then built around a bit more, smiling at his new friend Kyle, that was around five years younger than him. He ruffled his half-brothers hair, and smiled. "Anything else, we could try? Maybe some small things that you'd like, kiddo?" Elijah asked.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/27/2014, 1:36 pm

Tim heard some people talking behind him and since he didn't know anyone, he decided he might as-well introduce himself. He started walking towards them, throwing his hammer into the air it turned into a coin and he caught it. Tim finally was standing in-front of the 2 people. "Hey, I'm Tim, I just got here." said Tim nervously as he fiddled with some gears that he fished from his pockets.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 4/27/2014, 10:45 pm

"I just practice. Also, I've been here for a bit. I was a natural fiddler, and could make weapons anyway. You'll get it one day."Smiled Elijah.Kyle stared in awe as Elijah built a small horse automaton out of just screws and bolts. The horse bagn to move around the table until finally collapsing."Prototype." said ElijahKyle smiled as Elijah began to ruffle his hair. Even if Elijah was alot older than he was Kyle felt at ease almost completely safe with his half-brother."Anything else, we could try? Maybe some small things that you'd like, kiddo?" Asked Elijah"Well if you don't mind I wanna try to use on of my abilities to make an automaton" Kyle said.He then heard a voice come from behind him and turned around to see a boy he had never seen before."Hey, I'm Tim, I just got here." said the boy. "Huh-Hi m-my name is Kyle." said Kyle. Somehow Tim looked even more nervous than he did.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/28/2014, 4:16 pm

OOC: Btw, Tim is 17, Muscular and about 6,0.

BIC: Tim put the gears back in his pocket. Looking at the boy who was probably about 12 years old. "Good to meet you Kyle." Tim said steadily."You guys need any help with forging?" he continued.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/29/2014, 10:53 am

Elijah eyed the boy, who's name was apparently Tim. "You guys need any help with forging?" Tim asked, and Elijah raised an eyebrow. "Not really, I can manage. But technically, you could give us some ideas for weapons, and then help us." Elijah said, smiling slightly at the boy.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/1/2014, 7:35 pm

Tim eyed the boy warily when they asked about ideas for weapons. "What about a scythe of some kind?" Tim asked the 2 boys. He grabbed a large sheet of Celestial Bronze and showed it to them. "What about we use this to do it?" Tim asked again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:54 pm