A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

hungry romans

hungry romans - Page 3 Empty Re: hungry romans

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 4:01 pm

"Want to paly a game?" Anna asked and grinned. "I have a great idea for one!"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 5/10/2014, 8:39 pm

Cecelia looked at her confused. "Here? 'Cause I d'wanna move" She laughed at her own laziness. "Okay. Shoot."

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 8:43 pm

"We don't have to move. All we do is order something completely disgusting from the aurae and he other has to eat it, no matter what. Got it? Good. " she turned to an aurae. "Could I have a fried, blue tongued newt please? Thank you!"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/10/2014, 8:50 pm

Cecelia looked at her with a look of shock and horror on her face. "Nope nope nopity nope nope nope. I ain't eating that!" She said, her southern accent coming through. "Fine. You wanna play that way?" Cecelia then ordered a plate of 'their finest goat liver, topped with caviar.' She looked at Anna with a devilish look.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 8:55 pm

"Same time. 1, 2, 3, go!" Anna said and started shoveling goat liver into her face.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/10/2014, 9:03 pm

Cecelia decided to be diplomatic about the situation and used a fork to break off a piece of, whatever it was she was going to put in her mouth. Taking a deep breath, she put the fried newt into her mouth. As she chewed she savored the taste. Not half bad actually. She didn't let it show on her face though. She pretended to wince and drank lots of water to 'get rid of' the taste.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 11:06 pm

Anna kept shoveling lived until she finished. " go faster!" She exclaimed and turned to an aurae as Cece finished. "Chocolate pie with red beans and rice topped with chiken cubes!"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/11/2014, 1:23 pm

Cecelia finished off her newt and ordered Anna's next meal. Hmm. How about a fried cow brain sandwich." The aurae put down the plate in front of her and she grabbed Anna's plate to switch.

Post by Guest 5/11/2014, 2:02 pm

Anna looked down. Maybe not such a good idea. Suddenly, a better idea popped into her mind. "Douse that with a mixture of cow saliva, maple syrup and steak sauce!" She shouted an an aurae who did this to Cecelia's food as she dug into her cow brain.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/12/2014, 5:21 pm

Cecelia took her fork and cut a bit of disgusting chocolate pie. She closed her eyes and shoved it into her mouth. She put her hand to her mouth and tried not to puke. It was bad. She swallowed, then shook her head and ran off to the bathroom.

Post by Guest 5/12/2014, 5:27 pm

Anna watched as Cecelia ran off to the bathroom. Okay, mental note, Anna thought. Next time, don't get so into it.. She turned to an aurae. "Could I have some tums and a glass of milk to replace these?" She asked and held up Cecelia's and her plate.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/12/2014, 8:00 pm

When Cecelia returned, there were tums and milk on the table. She sat down and thanked Anna. She took the meds and downed the glass of milk. "Maybe we shouldn't get so extreme. And I don't think I want to eat anything ever again."

Post by Guest 5/12/2014, 8:33 pm

"Yeah, I'll go for a few days without eating, too. I think that game's a no-go. "
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/13/2014, 4:39 pm

Cecelia nodded enthusiastically. "Let's never do that ever again." She tapped her fingers on the table and pulled her hand off of her face, revealing her scar/burned tissue thing.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 5:31 pm

Anna didn't want to ask about Cecelia's.....condition just yet. But when she purposely moved her hand to the side, Anna knew it was an invitation to ask. "How'd that happen?" She asked, quiet but casual. It would help Cecelia's ego to know that Anna thought of it as nothing but a little scratch. And it was, to her. Physicality of the body didn't really mater to her;Anna liked to know the person inside, not the physical manifestation their minds took over called the body.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/13/2014, 10:22 pm

Cecelia furrowed her brow. Realizing what Anna was talking about, she moved her hand back to her face. Facing Anna, She really did not want to talk about it. "It's a burn. I fell on the stove when I was younger." She snapped. She left her hand on the side of her face and turned that side away from the other girl.

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 10:28 pm

Cecelia snapped at Anna unexpectedly. "It's a burn. I fell on the stove when I was younger." Anna wondered if Cecelia was lying. She the. Got mad. She practically invited me to see it! she thought. Besides, no one just-whoops, I fell onto a stove.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/14/2014, 3:29 pm

Cecelia looked back at Anna. "Sorry. It's a bit of a soft spot for me." She apologized. She really didn't mean to pull her hand off of her face, it was an accident. "I was climbing up on the counter next to the stove trying to get the cookies off the top of the fridge. I fell back and turned onto the hot stove."

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 3:50 pm

"Oh." Anna said. She felt bad tang she was angry. And that she had suspected that Cecelia was lying. Real bad. "Sorry for bringing it up."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/14/2014, 8:18 pm

Cecelia waved her hand dismissively. "No, it's ok. I need to get over it." Still, she leaned on her hand to cover the scar tissue.

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 10:14 pm

Anna looked at Cecelia sternly. "I don't think you should hide it." She blurted. "You could get all that hate and resentment or any of those other feelings out I you if everyone knew about it. Big whoop, you fell on a stove. Who cares? As long as it doesn't interfere with the person inside of you, then you are as perfect as a snow crystal."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/15/2014, 4:26 pm

Cecelia tucked imaginary hair behind her ear as she looked at her feet. "Thanks. You're a real friend Anna."

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 4:39 pm

"You are too." She said and smiled. There was a long pause in the conversation. "And-just for the record-I'd be delighted to be your half sister." She said. It was true, and she felt it was the right thing to say.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/15/2014, 6:36 pm

Cecelia smiled. "Thanks. I would also be delighted, but I don't think we'll be siblings. We're not alike at all." She shrugged. Cecelia began to say something, but shut up for fear of getting Anna mad.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:59 pm

"That's fine." She said. "And I'm not like my siblings at all, I reflect fun and not cold and harsh. That's why you'll probably never see me with my siblings. I'm different. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:10 am