A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN)

John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN) Empty Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN)

Post by John Samarintos 4/27/2014, 7:21 pm

Lauren was on the path towards Camp Jupiter and saw the entrance. The cyclops was trailing her, she tried to start running faster. She turned around and flicked her wand, a Light Shield appearing. The cyclops crashed through it easily and she was blown backward. She looked, open-eyed as the cyclops was about to strike her. Sending a prayer to Apollo.

Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN) Empty Re: Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN)

Post by Guest 5/7/2014, 7:44 am

Anna saw the girl running towards the entrance to camp, followed by a ginormous cyclops. Her guard buddy-who she never learned the name of- had fallen asleep beside her. "Have a brain freeze!" Anna shouted as she threw her 5-dollar-foot-long imperial gold dagger at the cyclops, and throwing a magic snowball in his face. The snowball hit first, but didn't do much, but the dagger sliced deep into the Cyclopes' forehead like warm butter, disintegrating it immediately.
    John Samarintos

Male

Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN) Empty Re: Trying to get to Camp Jupiter (OPEN)

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 5:31 pm

When Lauren re-opened her eyes, there was a shower of golden dust showering down on her. "THANK YOU APOLLO" Lauren screamed into the sky obviously pleased that he did something. She didn't know that it was Anna because of the golden so she thought her prayer worked. Lauren looked around seeing a Gold Dagger" And a Gold Dagger thanks dad!" Lauren screamed into the sky again. As she picked it up examining it.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 5:38 pm

"I'll have my dagger back now" Anna said nonchalantly. "And your welcome. Unless Apollo has blessed me, I was the one who saved you."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 5:50 pm

Lauren looked up as some girl said that she would have her dagger back and how she saved her. "What... It was Apollo not you" Lauren said as she stared at the mysteriously girl and gave her the handle of the dagger.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 5:58 pm

Anna took the hilt of the dagger and shoved it into its sheath. "Nope. It was me. Anna." She said and shoved we hand towards the girl. "Welcome to camp."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 6:02 pm

Lauren took the hand so that she got hoisted up. "Well thanks then" Lauren stuttered she frowned because it wasn't Apollo that helped her.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 8:46 pm

"No problem. What's your name?" She asked.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 9:22 pm

"My name's Lauren ,Daughter of Apollo. And yours?" Lauren said, she smiled.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 9:26 pm

"Hi Lauren. Anna, daughter of Chione." She said and smiled. "How do you know who you're a daughter of? Why were those monsters chasing you?" She asked.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 9:35 pm

"Well nice to meet you Anna. And the monster was chasing me because I pissed it off a few miles back, apparently it doesn't like when someone throws rocks at it. And I don't know I'm a Daughter of Apollo. I'm just guessing because a Light symbol appeared over my head when I was 13. And well I can do what you just saw me do. It's kind of observation. I know the roman myths." Lauren explained.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 9:42 pm

"It's good you know your stuff. Where did this 'Light Symbol' appear, like where were you?" Anna asked.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 9:51 pm

"I was getting chased by a monster when it appeared and the monster immediately disintegrated so whoevers symbol it was it's pretty awesome" Lauren said, smiling wildly. She flipped her hair from her face so she could see. Her eyes were like burning suns.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 9:52 pm

"Did it have a shape? Or was it haut an orb of light?" She asked curiously.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/8/2014, 9:58 pm

"I think it was an Orb of Light" Lauren said nervously, but continued smiling.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 10:02 pm

"Yup. Yer dad's Apollo" Anna said in a fake southern accent.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/9/2014, 7:53 am

"Wow nice Southern Accent" Lauren said quite sarcastically. "Chione seems like a cool mom." Lauren continued, smiling at Anna.

OOC: Want Lauren and Anna to be friends?

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 7:55 am

Ooc: sure! I just posted back in chioni's bunk and Matthew I starting to hate her XD
    BIC:"thanks, but I was born in Canada. "She sure is! Want a snow mustache?" She asked and pulled her magic snow out of thin air.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/9/2014, 7:57 am

"Sure!" Lauren said as she laughed. She watched as the snow moustache floated on her face. "Hmm..." Lauren said as she pretended to be one of those people who touch their moustache.

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 7:59 am

Anna smiled as she placed the snow on Lauren's upper lip. She them manipulated the snow into a top hat, nerd glasses, and floating "XD" signs in the air.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/9/2014, 8:04 am

Lauren laughed. "Your a cool girl" Lauren said with a perky smile on her face.

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 8:11 am

"Thank you!" She exclaimed. "You're good at outrunning monsters!"
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/9/2014, 4:14 pm

"Not really, I did get caught" Lauren said and frowned. Could this girl make a good friend?

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 4:17 pm

"All that matters is that you're alive. Do you have letters of introduction by any chance? We need to take you to Reyna."
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 5/9/2014, 4:31 pm

"Well my dad gave me a letter if that matters" Lauren said."Whose Reyna by the way?" Lauren asked again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:13 am