A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Bros (Private between me and Gyro) Empty Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Post by Milocross 5/3/2014, 9:55 am

Lewis opened the metal door that lead to the game room, not bothering to hold it open for Jonathan since he was so far behind. He looked around, finding that there was no one there. Would that make it more awkward or easier? Who knows.
    He looked in the mini fridge, expecting it to be empty, but luckily it was stocked full of sodas and other drinks. Cupping his hand around a can of Dr. Pepper, he noticed it was slightly warm. It must have been recently refilled, so he closed the door and waited for the drinks to get a little colder. Warm soda was gross.

Bros (Private between me and Gyro) Empty Re: Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 11:57 am

Johnathan pushed open the heavy door to the game room and saw Lewis in there. "Hey" he said nonchalantly. "Let's start the gaming. "
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/3/2014, 12:13 pm

"Alright."

Lewis wasn't one for conversations. Sure they were fun with girls, but guys were kind of lame. He picked up a game case and threw it to Jonathan.

"Choose one."

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 9:21 am

"Assassin's creed 2. Turns. One death or restart and we switch. One watches and one plays. Go" johnathan said quickly as the game started. He was reminded of Smosh's parody video and smiled. He eventually rode a horse over a towns person an handed the control to Lewis.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 3:05 pm

Now, would Lewis actually play the game or run around punching old people? Guess. Lewis ran around hitting people and giggling like an idiot, until he got bored. So then he started hitting little kids! This was fun, and Lewis could barely control his laughter.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 3:10 pm

Johnathan laughed-for the first time in a few years- as Lewis attacked old men and young children. Soon he joined in on the fun. He started running around Venice, stabbing people with hidden blades. "I love this game!"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 3:12 pm

Lewis started laughing out loud when Jonathan did, this wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Remembering his soda, he opened up the fridge again and grabbed his can of Doctor Pepper. It was nice and cold now, so he grabbed another one and tossed it to Jonathan.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 3:14 pm

Johnathan caught the can and popped the top, but the trip through the air had shaken up the can, so as he opened it a spray of fizz splashed up at his face. Johnathan began laughing again and wiped the soda off his face. Thank god he wasn't holding the controller.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 3:32 pm

Lewis laughed some more, thankful that Jonathan wasn't upset by getting sprayed in the face. Sure he would be sticky, but yolo right? Lewis opened his can and took a long gulp, drinking almost half of it at once.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 3:37 pm

Johnathan laughed once more. Thank god they weren't drinking alchahol. Wait...... He flecked his can to be sure, but it was dr, pepper. " what would Morgan freeman say about this?" He found himself asking aloud. It was a completely random thought, but too late to take it back now.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 3:53 pm

Lewis sat back down on the far left cushion of the couch, taking another sip of his Dr. Pepper. When Morgan Freeman was mentioned, he looked at Jonathan and chuckled.

"He'd probably think we're weird"

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 4:30 pm

"Yup." He replied. He continued playing the game after his hyper streak left him, and he killed a few more babies ad elderly.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/4/2014, 6:23 pm

Lewis reflected. Would Morgan Freeman really think they were weird or was that just a strange assumption? The world may never know.

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 7:49 am

"Whatcha thinking about?" Johnathan asked as the image of ezio stopped in the town square during Lewis's turn.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/6/2014, 8:14 pm

Lewis kept in a series of chuckles and looked at Jonathan.
    "Nothing much..."
    he smiled.
    "Just Morgan Freeman"

Post by Guest 5/7/2014, 7:36 am

Johnathan smiled. "Morgan freeman indeed. I wonder what it would be like to be him......or chuck Norris." Johnathan. Sao and smiled. "Did you know that chuck Norris can win a game of connect four in 3 moves?" He asked ridiculously.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/7/2014, 11:51 pm

Lewis started laughing. Chuck Norris jokes were old but gold.

"I wouldn't put it past him to do so... I wonder how he feels about being the core of many jokes."

It must feel pretty damn good to be looked upon in such a good way. Maybe being seen as a fighting machine that could kill anyone wasn't the best, but it certainly wasn't the worst.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 8:24 am

"I wish I was the core of all those jokes." Johnathan said, daydreaming. "I wonder who made the first chuck Norris joke."
    Johnathan really did wish that. To be looked upon as a god.....wow.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 3:36 pm

Lewis smirked. "The fame would be kind of nice. I bet the first person to make a Chuck Norris joke looked like a fool..." But now he's probably looked onto as a god. Well, probably not since nobody knows who he is.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 4:03 pm

"Most people who did something first looked like fools. Did you know the first chuck Norris joke was made by chuck himself? 'When god said "let there be light" nothing happened because chuck Norris was holding down the light switch'" Johnathan recited from memory.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 4:40 pm

Lewis started laughing again, almost forgetting that Assassins Creed was on the screen. The controller had been set down on the couch, and when Jonathan wasn't looking, he swiped it and started playing.

"You snooze you lose."

He grinned and put his feet up on the coffee table in front of him. He leaned over towards the fridge and grabbed a few more cans of soda, letting them roll across the couch for him and Jonathan to share. It was getting hot, so soda would be nice. Lewis took off his jacket, clumps of sand falling off, and he tossed it to the side.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 4:48 pm

Johnathan grinned. "Dang it" he said as Lewis stole the controller. He then picked up a few cherry cokes, took a large frosted mug out of the freezer, poured the cokes in and tarted chugging the entire thing.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 6:02 pm

Lewis concentrated on the game, but started watching Jonathan out of the corner of his eye when he got up. As he poured all the soda in a big mug and chugged it all, he wished that he had a gas mask. The amount of burps would be overwhelming, he predicted.

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 6:08 pm

"Wait for it...wait for it......UUUURRPP!" He burped loudly. "Be right back I need to pee!" He said and dashed to the bathroom and 10 minutes later he came back. "Whoo, that's better!" He said and grinned stupidly.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 8:52 pm

Lewis sat with a dumbfounded expression on his face. When he left, he shrugged and continued playing video games. how long does it take to pee.... he thought to himself.

But with all that soda, he probably had to piss like a racehorse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:40 am