A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

~Climbing, what more should I say?~

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

~Climbing, what more should I say?~ Empty ~Climbing, what more should I say?~

Post by jake. 5/10/2014, 2:04 am

~Climbing, what more should I say?~ Tumblr_mjgcz6KxDo1rb1h8ko1_500
    -----

Ethan hurried towards the climbing wall, his green backpack slung over his left shoulder casually. Ethan's red asics trainers were dirty and a bit broken, but they would do. He drank some water before dropping his bag over by the small benches. His tank-top was red and black today, and he was wearing some black shorts. His hands found grip on the climbing wall, and he started climbing with immense speed. He was at the top in around a minute, which was only just his warming up time. He was better than most kids around. He climbed down again, feeling great. His sneaker had nearly been burned off by the searing hot lava that had poured downwards onto him, but he had escaped by taking a quick climb to the right. "Phew, that was close."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

~Climbing, what more should I say?~ Empty Re: ~Climbing, what more should I say?~

Post by Holly 5/10/2014, 12:23 pm

Thorne approached the large climbing walls, her bait being blown back by the wind so it appeared as a flowing wave of deep red. She looked upon the large structure in both fear and awe, having known how much it could shake and leak lava from it's summit when on the higher difficulty levels. He green top clung to her pale skin, kabaka shirts in her slender legs as she walked closer; a pair of climbing shoes in hand.

She soon arrived at the gist antic rock climbing wall as slipped her sneakers off, lacing up her climbing shoes instead and placing her chalk bag around her waist. Upon glancing to the top she took a deep breath: also realizing there was no harnesses or safety ropes. Both of these new realizations brought fear to the exotic girls heart.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

~Climbing, what more should I say?~ Empty Re: ~Climbing, what more should I say?~

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 2:25 am

-----

Ethan was quick to realize the girl who had just walked in, was nervous. He smiled slightly and walked over to her, but he kept his distance. Maybe around...5 Metres? That was his estimate, anyway. He smiled politely. "High up there, huh?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in what she would say. Would she lie and make herself look 'cooler'? Or would she admit she would look nervous? He didn't mind either, but he would probably be the person in the first one.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2014, 2:45 am

Thorne smiled a little at the boy as she put her hand onto the first hold and nodded. "Extremely high, I don't think I've ever made it to the top" she told him as she placed her foot onto the rock and tests her weight against the solid stone. "I'm not big on climbing, but it's on my bucket list to her to the top of this thing before I die, so....well night as well get it over with" The redhead laughed a little.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 8:34 am

-----

"I'm awesome at this." He said. He wasn't meaning to brag, but it was true, after all. He was one of the best climbers at camp, and no one he met denied it, really. He shrugged and smiled, pulling himself up next to the girl. he went full-speed, being up after 58 seconds. 2 Seconds less than last time. A small difference, but it was better than nothing, after all.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2014, 10:56 am

Thorne rolled her green eyes as she began to climb slowly, not wanting to make a wrong move and fall since there were no ropes. With a grin of energy she climbed higher and higher, soon halfway up when she decided to rest and looked around at the surrounding camp.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 11:24 am

-----

Ethan whistled a bit, standing at the top of the climbing wall. You could see all of camp from here, except for a few cabins that were hidden away in the dense woods of Camp Half Blood. Ethan wiped a bead of sweat away from his slightly red cheek, and grinned down at the girl. Ethan was a naturally social, he loved meeting new people. "I'm Ethan." He then said, not bothering to look down at her. He was busy admiring the stunning view. A harsh, yet warm and wonderful breeze blew through Ethan's hair, and he smiled. It was great weather today.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2014, 5:05 pm

"Thorne" She responded as se carefully began to climb, taking care not to misplace a hand or foot when she needed more chalk. After resuming her climb after coating her hands in the white powder she realized she wasn't that far from the top and pushed onward, stretching her limits and approaching the boy on top of the wall.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/13/2014, 11:22 am

-----

Ethan wondered silently if he should offer Thorne his hand, but in the end, he somehow held back, and watched her climb farther. "Son Of Bia." He said shortly after, then shrugged. "I guess I have okay heritage, but what about you?" He then asked, smiling slightly, but kookily.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 12:43 pm

Thorne grunted as she climbed, but soon was at the top and pulled her slim frame across the edge and sat besides him; panting hard by the intense climb. She tried to listen to him over the sound of her own beating heart but only could make out some of it. "I'm a chil of Demeter" she told Ethan with a grin.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 11:14 am

-----

"Ah, Demeter." Ethan said, smiling politely. "Nice." He then added, still smiling. More winds blew through his brown hair. "I could push you off without touching you." Ethan said, grinning mishchievously.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 11:21 am

Thorne stared at him. "Don't you dare! That's a fatal fall!!" She xclaimed in shock, her Barbados accent poking through as a look of utter shock showed across her pale face.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 11:33 am

-----

Ethan raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Hey, you actually think I would do that?" Ethan asked, his lips curling, and he realized he was biting his lower lip. Did he really come across like some weirdo? Damn, Ethan, you gotta be more careful. He thought and shook the thoughts off, then replaced the frown with another dazzling, polite smile.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 11:37 am

"S...sorry. Just you never know at this camp. There are thieves an killers mixed with the kind and friendly" She explained, looking out over the camp while her fiery red hair blowed in te wind. "You never know what secrets a person has, or what scars they are covered in"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 11:48 am

-----

"Yea, I guess so."
    Ethan said, nodding in a friendly, approving manner. He smiled once more, adding it to the list of how often he smiled, but everyone didn't seem to mind, and he didn't either. Laughing and smiling was supposed to boost your health, so step aside, Ascelpius kiddies. He grinned at the thought, pressing his tongue to his teeth, which was what girls found 'cute' apparently.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 11:54 am

Throne looked at him and found herself blushing a little, although she had no idea why. "Do you like sailing?" She asked after a moments silence. Thorne loved the sea and water, as well as nature and plants. It was in her blood she guessed, as well as the Scottish morals of her clan.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 12:03 pm

-----

"I've never tried it, to be honest. I prefer parkour or climbing." Ethan said, and threw her a quick wink as he realized she was blushing a bit. He was back to his usual prankster-flirtatious self.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 12:08 pm

"Sounds fun...I've never really done either. I love to sail and swim though, I've got a few medals too!" She told him with a grin. She really enjoyed to talk to people about her interests and make new friends.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 1:14 pm

-----

"Oh, that's cool." Ethan said, and gave her a friendly, soft punch in the right arm, smiiling at her. He really liked this girl. She was totally chilled, and she was really pretty, aswell. Ethan grinned. Flirting mode activated.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 1:18 pm

"Yeah, state champion three years running! I never went to nationals though, I'm much to busy at home with my family and work and school and camp and...." She chuckled a bit. "I'll bore you if I go on" She told him, green eyes flickering.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 1:40 pm

-----

"What I'm really intrested in is: Why are you so pretty?" Ethan asked, seeming pretty chilled and happy. He smiled at her, the best he could do. It was the type that usually won basically every girl over at some point, Thorne would hopefully aswell. If not: He would keep fighting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 1:51 pm

Thorne blushed severely, her pale face becoming a light pink as she quickly moved her hands to hide the blushing. "I...I'm not that pretty...." She mumbled. Cleo had taught her well not to fall to flirting so easily, she knew boys could be little manipulative demons.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 2:03 pm

-----

"Oh, believe me, you are."
    He said. "Thorne, tell me, do you believe in love at first sight?" He whispered into the shell of her ear, his hand on his lap, fidgeting. He smiled at her as he pulled away, then whistled as if nothing had happened at all. He was great at this sort of stuff. He smiled at Thorne once more. She really was beautiful. Just his type, aswell. She was going to be his in just a matter of days. He smiled again, doing that cute thing again that got girls lining up. The setting was perfect: The sun was only a bit bright, and the breeze was warm and pleasant, and the distant shouts and laughter from other campers where only to be heard in the distance.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 2:23 pm

Thorne bit her lip and shook her head slowly. "Love at first sight almost never works. It's a foolish thing to think that a single look can create a perfect romance between two strangers. Unless you are Eros or aphrodite, it's not possible" she told him as she watched apollos chariot race across the sky.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/15/2014, 2:44 pm

-----

Ethan almost laughed himself at the next comment. "Well, Thorne, I think I believe in love at first sight. C'mon then, ask me why." Ethan said, and poked her in the side softly. He grinned at her, his pearly whites reflecting off of the bright sunlight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:45 am