A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~ Empty The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~

Post by jake. 5/11/2014, 1:01 pm

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~ Tumblr_inline_muxlp4q9gd1rlbval
    -----

Darius stumbled into the Observatory, his whip and Dagger strapped to his sides. It was 43 minutes past midnight, and the stars were out and as bright as ever. Darius loved Silence. He loved the feeling of being alone, and thinking in peace. Some people said he was insane, but he didn't mind. He was insane. He had a love for killing and blood, and he loved seeing death occur on helpless, small and innocent beings or humans. He enjoyed seeing them cringe with pain, and seeing them flail around in agony. Caspar slithered next to him. He took his snake wherever he went, basically. He loved snakes, after all. The hissing sound they made was lovely. Darius plunged himself down on a small bench and 'Observed' the stars with a dim curiosity.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~ Empty Re: The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~

Post by Kevin 5/11/2014, 1:27 pm

Cicero was actually frowning for once as he quietly, almost silently, made his way into the observatory. He didn't even know why he was frowning, as usually a big and pretty much insane grin was plastered onto his face. But today had been different. Cicero came to the usually quite observatory in the first place to see if he could shake the feeling. As the son of Mania ascended the stairs swiftly, he barely made any noise and was almost surprised to find another camper sitting on a bench. Cicero froze on the second step to the top and considered his options. Cicero could leave now and find somewhere else... But what if the camper has already seen me? It would be incredibly suspicious of Cicero to just run away... He thought before shaking his head and walking forward, only to forget about the remaining step, trip, and hit his head on one of the legs of the bench. He cursed and rubbed his head but got up anyway, having suffered worse injuries than that. By that time, he was finally grinning and didn't know what to do. He still had one hand pressed to his head and was smiling foolishly, his head throbbing a bit. Cicero gave a small wave to the other camper before walking to the other side of the bench, looking at the open spot and then to the other camper, asking if he could sit down whilst avoiding talking... He didn't what this other camper was like and to be honest, he didn't give off the best demeanor... But Cicero enjoyed that.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~ Empty Re: The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~

Post by jake. 5/12/2014, 1:03 pm

The Stars They Shine So Bright, I want to Say That Line~ Tumblr_inline_muxlp4q9gd1rlbval
    -----

Darius raised his eyebrows as another camper trotted in, and hit his head on the bench he was sitting on. He managed to let a grin slip, this person looked insanely ridicoulous. Darius didn't mind smiling here, it was dark anyway. He nodded solemnly as the other camper wanted to sit by him. He looked at him from the side, he had red hair, and a slight frown was planted on his face, but it was barely noticable. "What brings you here? Isn't it time to go sleep?" Darius asked, sarcasm slipping into his voice. He smiled as his snake caspar slithered up his neck and rested there, before giving another slight hiss and then slithering around once more.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/14/2014, 4:32 pm

Cicero grinned broadly as the other camper indicated that it was okay if he sat down. The son of Mania sat in the spot beside this camper and looked at him, his frown on the edges of his lips. Cicero patted down his hair, as he'd messed it up when he fell, and settled down on the bench, still observing this other camper. He laughed as the other camper spoke up and tilted his head a bit. "Sleep? You make Cicero laugh." He said, the traces of a frown gone. Cicero looked down at his boots and messed the laces a bit before returning his attention to the other camper. Or rather, his snake. Cicero's hazel eyes widened with interest as he watched the reptile. He did enjoy snakes. However, his attention soon slipped from the snake and back the owner of said snake. "Ehehe, I'm Cicero, if you couldn't tell. And just who are you?" The son of Mania asked, his eyes still rather wide.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/17/2014, 1:34 am

-----

"I," Darius began, "Am Darius Ventus Alexandro Winters the third, but I go by Darius, thank you very much." Darius almost snapped the last part, which came back to his usual personailty. "I am not quite intrested for your name, dear." Darius said and rolled his eyes, he put his hand delicately onto Caspar's scaly head.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/17/2014, 1:54 am

Cicero snickered as Darius introduced himself. "Oh, well, hello Darius Ventus Alexandro Winters the third." He said, grinning broadly. He really didn't mean to insult Darius, he just found his name a bit curious and liked it, actually. The son of Mania watched Darius closely, still grinning broadly. He laughed again at Darius's comment. "Ehehe, well, that may be so, but at least you know what to call dear Cicero." Cicero said with a tone just short of maniac glee. The madman crossed his legs as he sat on the bench, putting his rather thin hands on his knees.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/17/2014, 2:25 am

-----

Darius didn't dare say it aloud, but there was something peculilarily cute about this boy. Was it his red hair? His mad, insane way? He didn't know, but it wasn't unusual for Darius to find boys attractive, as he was indeed a bisexual. He decided to be a bit friendlier, but he would still have a bit of ice in his calm voice. "Yes, indeed, my dear." Darius said and raised one of his eyebrows. "Cicero, what an intresting name." Darius smiled softly, but it was hard to make out in the dim light of the observatory. It truly was a beautiful sight.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/18/2014, 12:58 am

Cicero rocked ever so slightly as he sat there, still grinning broadly. His gaze shifted to the stars after a bit and he moved his arms to cross over his chest as he grew rather cold. He made a small sound but tried to conceal it. The son of Mania looked back at Darius as he spoke again. "Most people don't call poor Cicero by his name... But I don't like those people much. Cicero usually just tends to avoid them." He commented with a small shrug, shivering a bit. "And thank you. Although, Cicero wonders just why he was stuck with that name. There were a bunch of other Roman names that were pretty cool... Like Cincinnatus. Cincinnatus would have been nice." Cicero said in a factual tone with a small, confirming nod and a playfully serious look that closely resembled a pout. Cicero shivered again and rubbed his arms a bit. "It's a tad nippy, isn't it?" The son of Mania said, giving a short laugh as he looked back up to the night sky.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/18/2014, 2:27 am

-----

"Yes, indeed, Cicero." Darius said as a cold breeze blew through his brown curls roughly. Darius took off his leather jacket and handed it to Cicero. "There you go." Darius said. He was feeling nicer than usual today. He didn't understand why, but he just was. Now Darius was sitting in just a greyish tank-top, and he realized that it was chilly. He ignored it though, but a short shiver ran through his body, but barely visible in the darkness.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 5/19/2014, 4:23 am

Cicero nodded a thanks as the jacket was handed to him. It was a very nice jacket and considerably effective in warming him up. He smiled and sat back on the bench, ceasing his rocking. The son of Mania's hazel eyes moved back to Darius and he smiled, his smile less mad and more genuine. He raised an eyebrow at the tank-top, but didn't question it. "Are you sure you want to lend Cicero your jacket? I mean, with only a tank-top on, aren't you cold?" Cicero asked, only asking to be polite. After all, he'd missed the shiver. "Cicero would be more fine without your jacket than you. Dear Cicero has some sleeves whilst you have no sleeves." He proceeded to ask, wondering if he was the one who should be wearing the jacket. Cicero pursed his lips and cross his arms, nestling his hands into the space between his arms and body to keep them warm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:07 pm