A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away Empty Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 10:51 am

Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away Tumblr_m1v4pn8lsL1rn2b2d
    -----

Jake wandered through the empty, unkown and endless paths of the forest, feeling lonely. He was the popular type, but he enjoyed the feeling of alone-ness sometimes, as he was always running about, in the thick of things. His hands brushed the bark of a tree, and he heaved himself onto the first few branches, his muscular legs dangling in mid-air.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away Empty Re: Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 10:56 am

Lauren walke through the mud, her bare feet making an imprint in the soft ground with every step. "All alone again." Lauren flicked her hair out of her face and trudged on, keeping the elegance in her steps. She picked a flower from a nearby bush and placed it behind her ear humming a soft tune.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away Empty Re: Leaves lying on the ground are never swept away

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 11:15 am

-----

Jake noticed a girl walking around, her bare feet making a soft sound as they hit the muddy and squelchy ground. She was sorta pretty, he thought, and shrugged mentally. "Heya there, also looking forward to being alone?" Jake asked and grinned, his hands spread out, like making the question obvious. "I suppose being alone fits into your skedual neatly." Jake said, "Whilst mine is full with social activities." Jake said and grinned.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 11:37 am

Lauren jumped at the sound of another campers voice. She looked up and noticed and blonde haired boy sitting in a tree. She had seen him once before, in the popular group. She thought he was cute but, she never would have thought that they would talk. "I'm use to being alone." Lauren shrugged and fixed the strands I blonde hair that were in her face.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 11:44 am

-----

"Ah, so it seems indeed." Jake said and back-flipped from the tree, not meaning to show-off, but meaning to have fun. "And...your name is?" Jake asked smiling at the girl. She was presumably a bit younger than him...maybe half a year? A year? Probably a year.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:02 pm

"Lauren...and you are?" Lauren leaned up against a tree and observe her surroundings in case of a monster attack. That's what you get for being a daughter of Athena.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 12:10 pm

-----

"Jackson Garret Wilde, Son Of Asclepius. Call me Jake, Lauren." He said, grinning as he fiddled with the thin golden ring on his long, bony finger, that transformed into his wonderful battle axe.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:13 pm

"That name suites you." Lauren smiled and rubbed her arm, that was now forming goosebumps. "So what are you doing out here all alone Jake? It can get pretty dangerous." She fiddled with the bottom of her shirt and directed her deep blue eyes back on him.

Ooc: trying to sneak my phone in class XD
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 12:16 pm

-----

"Really?" Jackson asked, cocking his head to the side slightly, then shrugged. "I was trying to be alone, and then I met the wonderfully weird, pretty and intresting girl out here." Jake said, without any flirtatous emotions behind his words. She was honestly beautiful, after all.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:20 pm

"Wonderfully weird?" Lauren chuckled. "Thanks I guess... So why do you want to be alone. Aren't you one of the popular kids?" Lauren raised and eyebrow, waiting for his response. He could be out with all those Aphrodite girls but, he chooses to be alone, it just didn't make sense.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 12:27 pm

-----

"I always hang out with Aphrodite girls." He said, and grinned from ear to ear. "But they bore me some times, so I came here." He then added, still smiling.

OOC: If you don't mind, me and Froyo are going to start and RP later on, and one of her chars are going to be Jakes secret girlfriend. :)
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:33 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Typical boy." She touched the hilt of her sword, the worn down leather needed to be replaced badly. "I never cared for the Aphrodites." She growled thinking about the air headed girls who made a bad reputation for women.

Ooc: oh so Lauren and him are not going to have a relationship?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 12:35 pm

-----

"They aren't actually too bad, once you get to know them and everything." Jake said, smirking at the thought of the many girls he had seen in bikinis, flirted with, gone on dates with, and eventually kissed.

OOC: Yeah, Lauren and him are, but he's also going to have another secret girlfriend. :D
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:40 pm

"I don't belive you." Lauren chuckled and sat down on a fallen log looking at her muddy feet. "Oh before I forget have you seen any other kids around here. Like a black haired girl...daughter of Hermes?" She looked back up at Jake hoping that he would say yes. That's why she came into the forest to begin with, some cursid Hermes kid stole her shoes! Right out from under her feet. "She had super speed and she stole my stupid shoes." Lauren pouted and kicked her feet.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 12:48 pm

-----

"Nope, sorry." Jake said and shrugged, and rocked backwards and forwards on his heels. His leather jacket shone in the sunlight, and he grinned. "May I have the honor of going on a walk with you?" He grinned once more, his pearly whites showing, and he stuck out his arm.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:51 pm

Lauren lightly blushed and returned the smile. "Sure mabye I'll find my shoes." She giggled and stood up brushing off her pants. She looped her arm with his and smiled. "Lead the way."

Ooc: sounds good!!!!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/20/2014, 1:05 pm

-----

Jake grinned and slipped his other hand into his hair, running through it,then slipping it into his pocket again. "Do you have any hobbies, other than looking pretty?" Jake asked, smiling at her from the side, then he whistled. The birds whistled back, and he grinned at Lauren.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 1:07 pm

Lauren chuckled, he was pretty smooth. "Well I love reading and swimming. That's pretty much all I do at camp and of course training. What about you handsome?" Lauren smirked and looked at him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/21/2014, 2:17 pm

-----

Jake grinned. "Oh, nothin' much, really. Training alot, basically. I like art, although I suck at it, and I like making my cabin look neat." He said and shrugged. "I'm not special, after all." He picked up a small stone lying on the ground and tossed it across the forest, making clunks as he did so. Soon enough, his dog Ardy, a black german shephard with amber eyes appeared next to him, sticking out his tongue. "Oh, hey, boy." Jake said and smiled. "Ignore him. This is about us, after all." Jake said and winked.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/21/2014, 2:25 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes and looke at the dog. "I've always wanted a dog...I've seen camper with their pets all the time." She smirked and looked up at the trees. The sunlight shining through the green leaves were just gorgeous. The light reflected on her face and made her features light up. She closed her eyes and let the warmth of the sun sit on her face. "Ahh the weather is just wonderful."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/24/2014, 2:02 am

-----

Ardy shuffled along besides Jake, and Jake ruffled his dogs head. "So, who's your Godly Parent?" Jake asked, smiling at her. "Tyche? Aphrodite?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/24/2014, 2:37 pm

Lauren scoffed and shook her head. "Not even close. My mom is Athena, You know Godess of wisdom and war stratifies and such." She kicked up some dirt with her feet and smiled, she loved bragging about her mother. She always though that her mother should be known as one of the most powerful goddesses.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/24/2014, 2:48 pm

-----

Athena...ah. Difficult children. "Hm. Intresting." Jake said and coughed fakely. "Yeah, so..." He shrugged. "This is getting sorta...I dunno. Boring. My ADHD can't handle walks like these." He said and grinned half-heartedly. "Wanna climb a tree, maybe?" He asked, shrugging once more.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/24/2014, 4:27 pm

Lauren laughed and nodded. She looked around for the biggest tree and smiled. "Okay first one to the top of that tree wins." Lauren smirked and looked over at jake. "Sound good?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/2/2014, 8:10 am

-----

"3...2...1........GO!"
    Jake said and ran towards the tree, his hands finding grip easily. He was at the top in no time, and he grinned. "I won." He said, smiling slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:31 pm