A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Demon Rises

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

The Demon Rises Empty The Demon Rises

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 10:46 pm

I walked through the forest with my leather jacket on and my cylinder out. It had been a few years since the Titans lost in Manhattan. All because of this Percy Jackson. Then he went along and granted amnesty to us demigods who were still alive. After he killed most of us and took my sister from me. At least I think he did. No, she must have been taken, I saw her fall into the river. Only children of water gods could have survived that. Then again, before then, we didn't know who our parents were. But she was my sister, so she must have been a child of Lethe. Wait... Lethe was a river goddess. Well, sort of. Underworld river goddess. But then again, I had tried to breath underwater, and it didn't work. I just wanted Sasha to be back. I leaned against a tree and activated my armor. I looked like a demon in it. On the outside, without my armor, I was human, but on the inside I acted like a demon.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

The Demon Rises Empty Re: The Demon Rises

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 10:57 pm

Pixie comes in. I cough loudly and take out my knife. I swing it around on my finger. I hadn't seen Alex, or anyone for that matter, in what seemed like forever. And to think they were so nearby. Whatever. I didn't need them. I spit on the ground. It deserved it for hitting Jack so hard when he jumped off that cliff. It could have softened up. He'd still be here. I feel the anger inside me. That sickeningly familiar rage, swelling up and penetrating straight to my core. I plunge the knife into the tree in front of me.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 11:03 pm

I felt the tree I was leaning against vibrate followed by a cracking sound of wood. I flicked my cylinder that held my sword and looked around the tree. My first thought was Sasha but then I realized that Sasha was a bit taller and had hazel eyes. I grinned, realizing that this would be an excellent way to take my anger out of me. I walked out while activating my armor. The girl seemed to not noticed me so I decided that I will mess with her. I quietly walked behind her, but made sure to step on a few twigs. When I was behind her, I tapped her shoulder ominously, like they do in old, and very few new, horror movies.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 11:04 pm

I didn't turn around, "What the f**k do you want?" I hissed. I yank my knife out and turn to face them.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 11:07 pm

I grinned seeing as how my helmet had just formed right before she started to turn around. When she did I said, "Welcome to hell." This was fun. This is the first person in a long time that I did not get to business by killing, er I mean terrifying, straight away.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 11:12 pm

I groan, "Oh. You're just another one of those kids who wants to kill me." I sigh an put my knife away, "Well, nice try kid, but I've done this song and dance before. You smack talk me, probably say something about my intelligence, I make feminine jokes and call you Nancy, we get in a fight, I beat you, you beat me, I never see you again. I've been here a long time, buddy. This ain't new." I sit down, leaning against the tree and take out my notebook.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 11:20 pm

Great, this will be harder than I thought. Not only that, but this is one of the few demigods not terrified of my armor. I respected that. But I had to use force and my most powerful force, fear. I said, "I have killed demigods that have a worst attitude, and a weapon more deadly than my sword here. In fact, if you were here during the Titan war and was against the Titans, I congratulate you for surviving and not meeting me. But if you weren't there, then let me tell you, I sided with the Titans and after Percy," I said it like it was poison," granted us amnesty, I came back. But I killed more demigods then you have, and ever will. Now before you do anything rash, let me tell you, if you try to kill me, I WILL kill you, but if you don't, the worst you will get is a day tied next to your worst fear. Which I will force out of you."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 11:25 pm

I yawn, "Ooh, I'm scared. How long you been training? A whole 5 minutes." I didn't know who I was really dealing with, of course. I was just tired of being challenged to often. This one was strangely persistent though, "Listen kid, I had a long day. My buddy died last week, the cops may have a lead on my location, I may or may not have stabbed my stepbrother. Sorry not sorry, but I'm a little busy."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 11:31 pm

I laughed and said, "Really, that is why you don't want me here. And if you are busy, why were you walking through the woods, away from camp? Doesn't make much sense does it? Now tell me, what do you fear? What makes you feel scared? What is the worst thing you can possibly think of?" I knew that if she didn't answer, I was going to have to FORCE it out of her.
    OOC: Plot twist: Damien ends up liking her and she likes him, they live together, the end. JK. More like Damien forces her to stay near her worst fear for a whole day and then she hates him forever.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 11:33 pm

I continue to write in my notebook and I don't raise my head, "Huh? Oh sorry, I stopped listening. Fear...Uhh...Nope, I'm not scared of anything."

OOC: Haha okay cool
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/25/2014, 11:40 pm

I smile and say, "Everyone has a fear. And if you don't tell he yours..." I swung my sword at her arm, leaving a small cut on the shoulder and continued, "There will be more , deeper cuts than that. And when I say something will happen, it Will happen."
    OOC: Sorry for the small amount of power play there, but I wanted to get that out in this post.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/25/2014, 11:45 pm

OOC: It's cool
    BIC: I run my finger across the cut,  scraping up the blood. I stare at it for a minute or two before putting my finger in my mouth. I shrug, "Eh, it'll heal." I go back to writing, "So what are you?" I ask, looking down at my page, "You think you're a god or something, is that it?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 12:09 am

I laugh and say, "A god, no. However, you should still fear me. And because of your resistance..." I swung my sword at the bottom of her leg.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 12:11 am

I fling my leg in the air, just avoiding the blade by a split second, "You don't give up, do you?" I stand up, "Why are you so interested in my 'fears' anyway? What could you have to gain from that?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 12:15 am

I grin and say, "Oh I gain nothing. I just enjoy pain and suffering. In fact, if you are willing to listen and will not try to kill me in the process, I will tell you and may let you go free. However, if you try to attack me after that..." I morphed out of my armor into my leather jacket and used my shirt to slightly polish the blade.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 12:18 am

I roll my eyes, "Drop the act. I don't care if you 'like to cause pain'. Go let out your teenage angst somewhere else, kid."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 12:31 am

I said, "Well to bad, you will listen anyways. I will put my sword away and you may leave once I finish." I retracted my sword. I said, "It all began the first time I came to camp in 2009 (May be wrong, but I had to think of a time quick). I stayed there for about a year when I heard from one of my friends in the Hermes cabin where they were going. They only told the unclaimed kids and not the claimed ones. They were leaving to join up with Kronos." I paused for a minute.
    OOC: Aw, he does have a heart. That or he just loves to torture others with his somewhat sad, story. You can decide whether to have her leave, but I ask you to please let this rp go on longer.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 12:37 am

I stared into space, "...Oh, what? Sorry, I wasn't listening."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 12:53 am

I ignored that comment and continued, "So I went with them and joined Kronos' army. I was given the sword I have now and the armor I have now, based on my specifications. Now, my sister came along with me. her name was Sasha. And to be honest, you remind me of her, well you look like her, in fact, when I saw you, I thought you were my sister, Sasha, but Sasha is a bit taller and has hazel eyes. Now anyways, on with the story."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 1:28 pm

"Wait, so Sasha is your...mom?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 1:40 pm

Jeez, this girl is almost as bad as me. I at least end their misery. She just keeps going on and on. Time to make her feel real fear. I activated my armor and flicked out my sword. I will make her fear me, even if it is the last thing I do. I swung my sword at her arm and said darkly, "Nobody talks about Sasha"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 1:42 pm

I get out of the way, but it was way too close for comfort. He grazes my side. I chuckle, "Weren't you just talking about her?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/26/2014, 1:50 pm

Great, time to rephrase that. I say, "Alright, nobody except me talks about Sasha. That child of Poseidon was the one who got her killed. And I will get revenge if it is the last thing I do. But as he is not here, I can either go after the gods of the Hudson and that other river, which I would rather not, or make others fear me. Even if it means their death." I swung my sword again, this time at her leg.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 5/26/2014, 9:15 pm

It just misses me, but only because I had a feeling he was going to slash at me, "Wanna know a secret?"  I ask.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 5/27/2014, 1:10 am

OOC: I hope you don't mind Alex.
    I walked through the forest like I always do. I mean, that child of Lethe was always terrorizing people. But whenever I saw him and got his name, he made me forget his name. But he knew mine. So I had to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't kill anyone else.
    I laughed and said, "No. But I will let you in on one myself. You aren't escaping here today." I swung my sword down, aiming it at the top of her head. But as it got a foot over her head, it was stopped.
    As I was walking, I heard someone talking. The child of Lethe. I quickly rolled my die and it turned into my broadsword. I saw him lift that evil sword up to swing at a girl's head. I ran over as he began to swing and got there in time to stop the sword from killing the girl. I looked at the girl and said, "Run."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:29 pm