A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

More heights with flying ponies

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

More heights with flying ponies - Page 3 Empty Re: More heights with flying ponies

Post by kayla 7/12/2014, 1:07 am

OOC: Already on it ;D

BIC:
    Hunter hadn't even noticed the storm spirits coming their way until he felt the sudden feeling that something was wrong and that the temperature felt like it had decreased and the winds picked up. He looked up, confused, until his eyes widened at the sight of three boys with eyes sparking with electricity and smoky wings. Anemoi thuellai, he muttered under his breath. He wondered what they were doing so far inside Camp borders and how they managed to go unnoticed by any other campers. And besides, they were controlled by the wind gods, what were they doing here? But that didn't matter at least not now when they were charging in Sol and his direction. He took a quick glance at the other boy and tightened his reign on his pegasus, taking one of his two daggers out of his belt. He couldn't risk holding two or else he'd surely fall of his mount and he'd be useless on the ground.

More heights with flying ponies - Page 3 Empty Re: More heights with flying ponies

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 8:40 am

Sol saw hunter with a weird look on his face, then realized why. The temperature had just dropped 20 degrees and the winds were picking up at high speeds. "Reveal yourselves." He said under his breath and saw a few boys with electricity in their eyes and smoky wings coming from their backs. He hopped off his Pegasus and motioned for hunter to do the same. He swung his hammer around slowly, gaining some force. "What are you doing inside the camp limits?" Sol asked and readied himself to release the hammer.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/13/2014, 12:16 am

The anemoi thuellai said something in response (OOC:You can make it up since I'm clueless, BIC:) to Sol's question and Hunter gave a strange look at his hammer. It looked like the one out of the Thor movie. Ha! The irony since Thor was Sol's father. He moved his pegasus away from Sol in case his hammer flew out of control or something, though he doubted it but couldn't help but look at it from every angle, he was sure Sol could control it. He looked back up at the storm spirits and readied himself for a battle. It shouldn't necessarily be a hard battle seeing as one good slash through the suckers sent them back to wherever they came from. Well unless they decided to combine and form one giant enemy.

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 1:20 pm

Oh, just for fun. It replied with a wicked smile. "That's it." Sol said and advanced, but the storm spirit blasted him with lightening. He landed against the wood of the stables and threw his hammer as hard as possible. It landed against the storm spirit's chest and flung it into the lake, electrocuting the water around it. The hammer soared into Sol's hand again. "Let's hope that's the end of it....." Sol muttered.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/14/2014, 1:19 am

"There's two more you know," Hunter said to him after seeing how Sol got rid of one. He can't believe that the other boy actually got electrocuted! But then again, his father was the Norse god of thunder. If Hunter had gotten hit with lightning he'd be dead. He brought his pegasus into the air where the other two storm spirits were and narrowly avoided some deadly strikes of thunder with only a small singe on his hair. He got close enough to one that he managed to slash his dagger through it's body, making it disappear. He yelped when the last remaining spirit zapped lightning way too close to the pegasus he was on which made it buck over in surprise and fly away. Hunter had fallen off his horse in midair and braced himself for a fall, lucky that he landed through a tree, falling through the branches as it softened his fall. He groaned as he laid on the floor.
    "Why is it that when I'm always with you, I always end up falling on my butt?"

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 8:14 am

"What?!" He rhetorically asked. He hopped onto his Pegasus and flew into the air just as hunter fell out of it.  "Hey, don't blame me. You could've caught that branch." He said and rounded up hunter's Pegasus and bringing it back down to him.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/14/2014, 1:33 pm

"Whatever." Hunter retorted lamely as a response. He stood up and got on his pegasus carefully, leading it to the other storm spirit along with Sol.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 2:44 pm

"Two more, eh? You take one and I'll take the other. You take your pick. Horse or boy." Sol said, eyeing the anemoi thuellai that were hovering a couple yards in front of them.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/14/2014, 7:59 pm

OOC: Er in my last last post, Hunter already killed one so there's only one left

Post by Guest 7/18/2014, 11:06 pm

OOC: whoops! Sorry for the late post! I'll do a redo of my last post!
    BIC: "I'll get this one." Sol said and electrocuting his hammer until it was red with heat. He threw it and the storm spirit dissipated immediately. That was too easy he thought just as something knocked him off of his feet and swooped him into the air. He yelled his way up about 700 feet, then he was dropped, screaming once more.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/19/2014, 12:31 pm

Hunter watched as his friend got swooped up by one of the storm spirits that had not in fact died and get dropped from a high point. He winced slightly as the boy began to free fall and ran over to his pegasus and bolted off, trying to get a good aim of where Sol might fall and managed to get the boy on the back of his horse. He sighed in relief and flew back down to the ground, the surviving storm spirit making its way towards them as a horse. Hunter took out one of his daggers and threw it at it but it didn't make much damage and just embedded itself into it's side.

OOC: its fine :)

Post by Guest 7/20/2014, 10:28 pm

Sol was swept onto a Pegasus back painfully as hunter threw a dagger at the storm spirit, hitting its mark but not doing much damage. He charged up his hammer once more, but much more than last time. Just when he was about to get a 3rd degree burn, he threw it at the storm spirit and threw himself into the water, a good 20 foot drop.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/21/2014, 6:46 pm

When Sol jumped off the pegasus, Hunter swooped it down onto the ground below to take cover in case something happened. He peeked his head from behind the stables and when all was clear he prodded the pegasus over to where Sol had dropped. Thankfully the storm spirits were gone. Honestly, he came out to have a good time and he was feeling so attacked right now. He got off the pegasus and offered a hand to the other boy.
    "How was your swim?"

Post by Guest 7/21/2014, 6:48 pm

Sol's hand let off a lot of steam as it hit the water, but when he surfaced, if was still burning. "It was fun. I have a 3rd degree burn, but yeah. Swimming is fun." He said, clutching his shaking right wrist.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/22/2014, 5:46 pm

"Ouch. Is that why you decided to free fall into the water?" Hunter asked as he retracted his hand. He looked back over to where stables were and winced at the minor damage they had caused. Hopefully nobody had saw them or anything, he didn't want to pay for any sort of damages.
    "You should get some ambrosia for that or a lot of ice. I don't have the ice but I have some ambrosia." He said as he took some out of his pocket. His emergency stash since he always seemed to be getting hurt one way or another.

Post by Guest 7/22/2014, 5:55 pm

"Yep." Sol said, still clutching his hand. "I shouldn't held on to my hammer while it was burning that long. " He said and glanced over to his hammer as a pine needle fell on top of it and disintegrated immediately. The metal was so hot taut it had turned white, and it had burnt a 5 foot hole in the ground after landing. Glass lay around it-molten sand. Sol ripped off a piece of his t-shirt and wrapped I around his hand after dousing it in water. He then stood neck-deep in water and held out his hand. The hammer flew into Sol's hand-underwater- and spewed a thick green steam as sol dropped it to the bottom of the lake. He walked back on shore and politely took the ambrosia. "Thank you." He said and ate it, slightly stopping the pain. "We'll have to leave my hammer down there for a couple minutes to cool off. Once it stops spewing steam I can get it." He said as the steam continued to rise.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/23/2014, 2:20 am

"Sounds good to me." Hunter agreed, putting the rest of his stash in the back pocket of his jeans. He winced a bit at the steam coming from the water. Man, that hammer was cool but he definitely didn't wanna touch it at the moment. How did steam even become green?
    "Where'd you get it?" He didn't know if the camp just had magical hammers that conducted electricity out of nowhere but if they did, sign him up! Even though he'd probably get shocked to death at the voltage since he wasn't a son of Jupiter, Zeus, or Thor.

Post by Guest 7/23/2014, 7:41 am

"The camp armory." Sol said. "It's lined in and out with conductive metals and is extremely resistant to heat. It would start melting when it touched the sun." He said as, out of nowhere, Falko swooped down and landed on Sol's shoulder. "Hello Falko!" He said quietly.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/23/2014, 6:13 pm

"Sun? Man that's some resistance," Hunter whistled in awe. He wondered if a Hepahestus kid could get burned by it or even burn it or something seeing some were talented with fire. He nearly tripped backwards when Sol's pigeon came out of nowhere and scared the living crap out of him. He sighed in relief and composed himself.
    "Oh its just your sister."

Last edited by kayla vern on 7/24/2014, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 7/24/2014, 8:19 am

OOC: Falko is a carrier pigeon.
    BIC: "Yep." Sol said. He pulled out a cracker and fed it to Falko. "Yes indeed." He replied again.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/24/2014, 12:23 pm

OOC: oops sorry i got caught up in the name of falko-falcon lol
    BIC:
    Hunter nodded absently and sat boredly on the ground waiting for the hammer to stop steaming. He supposed he couldn't go to prom with Niamh anymore since it was over anyway. At least he didn't have to wear the tights. Now he was just imagining everybody in tights, gross. He shook his head to break out of it to see Sol feeding Falko a cracker.
    "Does she just fly around camp or something?"

Post by Guest 7/24/2014, 12:33 pm

Ooc: that's understandable!
    BIC: Eventually the water stopped steaming and bubbling and sol held out his hand. The hammer flew into his I injured hand, now red but almost cool. He wiped of off with his shirt and put it in his pack. "Yeah, more or less. Carrier pigeons are supposed to be extinct in the mortal world, but they have a few here and they're extremely useful. She's not around often, usually sitting on telephone wires or something with all the other birds." Sol said, trailing off the subject.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/24/2014, 1:04 pm

"Ah I see," Hunter nodded. He didn't know why but the song Rollin' with the homies came to mind and he had absolutely no idea why. Maybe it was cause Falko hung around other birds or something. Now he was imagining birds with sunglasses jamming out and he really had to stop with this embarrassing mindset.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:48 am